Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:11:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][EKA] Elektra Coin ICO  (Read 61386 times)
Nicknero

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:28:09 AM

Lmao, I just said "gleb = brock" as a joke to lauch off our pain in lost money.
But you guys actually believe in that ridiculous theory?
Come on people, Elektra's twitter and Glebs stupid ass on this forum are two completely different personalities. If they were the same person you would have caught up on that. Unless he is a god tier actor, but I doubt that because his trolling is terrible.

You people lost money in a failed ICO and you are trying to blame everyone and everything but yourself. You knew what you got yourself into the moment you pressed that buy button.

Gleb took a gamble. He prematurely doxed some dude.
If the ICO turned out to be legit, Gleb was a freaking asshole.
If the ICO turned out to be a scam, Gleb was a god.
And at this point it is most certainly the later case.
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:19:29 AM

Come on people, Elektra's twitter and Glebs stupid ass on this forum are two completely different personalities. If they were the same person you would have caught up on that. Unless he is a god tier actor, but I doubt that because his trolling is terrible.

You people lost money in a failed ICO and you are trying to blame everyone and everything but yourself. You knew what you got yourself into the moment you pressed that buy button.

will you have making new account only for this thread? Where are your real account?

If this project turns out to be a scam, then people will send their btc to the gleb to get the vital fake brock data that old man have promised.
And peoples will twice lose their btc.
This may be a genius plan to gain a lot of the advantages of other people's misfortunes.
Goodjob
ZZOCC

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:22:54 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 08:08:07 AM by ZZOCC

Hear! Hear Nicknero! I said it before and I'll say it again, Gleb was all kinds of Awesomesauce in uncovering the scammer.

Don't look now but there's a new Twitter handle in town -->  @Elektra_Coin

Will the saga continue???
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:43:09 AM

Lucky I dont have time to look for this Ahole
samsonn25

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:47:48 AM

https://www.troopers.ny.gov/Criminal_Investigation/Computer_Crimes/

New York State Police
General Information Crime Prevention Specialized Services Employment Traffic Safety
Criminal Investigation / Computer Crimes
CCU Regional Offices - Computer Forensic Laboratory - ICAC - Public Service Announcements
Computer Crime Unit

Computer Crime Unit Organizational Tree
The Computer Crime Unit (CCU) provides outreach and education to community groups on internet safety and training to law enforcement agencies on the tools and processes used to assist with the prosecution of technology related crimes.

The CCU currently has an authorized strength of 52 sworn and non-sworn members. The Computer Crime Unit consists of three primary functions which support state, local and federal agencies in the securing and processing of digital evidence. These are: Field Investigations; the Computer Forensic Laboratory (CFL); and the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force (ICAC).

The multi-agency Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force targets predators who seek to exploit and victimize children through the use of computers and the Internet.

In addition to being involved in forensic examination of digital evidence and child exploitation investigations, members of the CCU also routinely engage in outreach to civic and community groups, conduct presentations on internet safety, identity theft, and computer security. To highlight training achievements in 2014, the CCU provided training on Social Media and Investigating Open Sources of Information as well as hosting an Internet Crimes Against Children On Line Advertisement course to a diverse audience of federal, state and local law enforcement agencies. This training provided valuable and timely information on current internet and technology related matters.

As a result, the Computer Crime Unit has been successful in educating local law enforcement agencies and civic groups in emerging trends and technologies. This training is necessary to keep up with the sophisticated perpetrator that is present in today's society.

Submitting Agency (Customer) Information

Submission Requirements

All evidence submitted into the CCU must be accompanied by a submission document that includes:

Description of the evidence being submitted
The type of forensic examination requested
Note:Be advised, CCU is not part of the NYSP Crime Laboratory, and as such, do not fall within the Crime Laboratory's ASCLD/LAB Scope of Accreditation.

The technical staff of the Computer Crimes Unit reserves the right to select the most appropriate test method, including subcontracting, for the analysis of the evidence submitted. The basis for the selection of test methods will be to provide the most meaningful and probative results to the submitting agency.

Questions related to available test methods and method selection should be directed to the New York State Police Forensic Investigation Center in Albany, NY. Phone number 518-457-1208.

Confidentiality

The Computer Crimes Unit is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of all case-related information received and/or developed during casework activities. The Computer Crimes Unit will not release confidential information to unauthorized third parties without the prior approval of the investigating agency, by official court order or subpoena.

The Evidence Receiving section will return all completed cases to local agencies for proper retention and final disposition.

Customer Satisfaction Survey

CCU strives to satisfy the needs of the criminal justice community we serve, and in an effort to continually improve the level and quality of services, it actively solicits feedback from our customers.

It is important to let us know if there are areas in which we can improve our service.

You can request from a Customer Satisfaction Survey by contacting CCU at 518 457 5712. Your comments and suggestions will be used in an effort to improve our service.

Information on the NYSP website is presented as a community service. Reproductions of information or images taken from the NYSP website must be used for the sole purpose of supplying information as a non-reimbursable, community service. The rules and regulations of the State Police are contained in Title 9 (Executive Department), Subtitle K of the state compilation and can be accessed through the Department of State website. If you are unable to download a PDF document on this site, you may request a copy by e-mailing the Planning and Research Section. Please state which document you would like and supply your name, address and phone number.
samsonn25

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:50:07 AM

AspiePhil

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:51:56 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 08:03:19 AM by AspiePhil

Gleb Gamow, you just earned a fan  Wink Cheesy

Let us know if you have a website, we'll be following you... waiting for the next scam guy you'd dox
samsonn25

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:52:40 AM

rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:06:51 AM

Found this on our dear friend Gleb! Not only is he a known SCAMMER be he also has done some other terrible things besides fake doxx some random dude and run off with our money!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Shit, I forgot to mention to you guys to make sure you play the quote Leroy Fodor quoting Joshua Zipkin card. Notice that that thread's locked. Let me know if you want to comment on my scammy ass in the scam section, whereupon I'll provide you a link to a couple unlock threads there.

You guys are so fucked up it's unreal. Yous don't have a motherfuckin clue that it was I trying to help you with now you're trying in vein to make me out the bad guy. MADNESS!

You are lucky gleb you got only 1 year  for raping a 14 year old

ZZOCC

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:36:46 AM

Gleb Gamow, you just earned a fan  Wink Cheesy

Let us know if you have a website, we'll be following you... waiting for the next scam guy you'd dox

Indeed AspiePhil we need a Gleb website! Didn't take me long to become an instant fan AND see that not only does he not pull any punches, but he also likes to wind folks (that deserve it) up.  Grin Grin Grin

And above all, Gleb has been more than transparent about himself, including his vitals. Good grief, who doesn't/can't see that is beyond me.
CryptoGazm

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:11:42 AM

The Stupidity on this thread. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Right now I'm laughing.

What ever Gleb might be he is not in cahoots with the Elektra ICO.

Also those of you trying to Doxx Gleb now are pathetic. He is well aware of what dirt is out there and wears it like armour (note the correct spelling).

Rightly or wrongly the doxxing had its effect. Do not think for one min though this project would of gone ahead if he hadn't of Doxxed him. It was always going to end like this.

Have you heard of The Amigdola effect?

You know that need to continue to argue and defend a point even though inside you know you are wrong?

Personal responsibility, take it. It will change your life.

There is only one person to blame and that is ourselves. I lost a lot of money but at least I can laugh about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh55DCA_5uQ

Its time to stop jumping on every shit ICO out there.

johnx77

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:41:17 AM

You are DEV???

It isn't really that we *expect* $4 million but, yes, that number is set based on other ICOs, and honestly, it seems $4mil is pretty low in comparison! We decided to hardcap it there because, you're right, more than that is probably more than enough *but* $4mil was a reasonable number, in our eyes, to be 100% positive we would have enough money to start the insurance pool and have financial cushion from any expected or unexpected bumps in the road that we may hit.

Nicknero

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:08:36 PM

will you have making new account only for this thread? Where are your real account?

If this project turns out to be a scam, then people will send their btc to the gleb to get the vital fake brock data that old man have promised.
And peoples will twice lose their btc.
This may be a genius plan to gain a lot of the advantages of other people's misfortunes.
Goodjob

Wait whut? New accounts? Real accounts? What in the world are you trying to imply? That I am gleb or brock of something? I throw up just by the thought of that.

If people actually pay Gleb for fake information, you are absolutely fucking retarded and you deserve to get your BTC stolen.
samsonn25

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

Maybe we should have exposed the scam after the site started running so investors could have gotten out first. Lol
samsonn25

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:44:40 PM

All I know is the site I down. But it wasn't down last week. Lol
samsonn25

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:49:23 PM

As horrible as Control Finance,  Bitpetite and bitbase were, at least  they opened up.
greewn

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:26:44 PM

Do as you please, the number to the right is brock's parents, please don't do anything crazy I would just like to get some more info on our money. Call the university, call the cops, call the parents, whatever you can do. The number on the left has already been disconnected. It's hard for me to get this info outside the US.

https://imgur.com/a/NQyOk
logun0

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:40:41 PM

As horrible as Control Finance,  Bitpetite and bitbase were, at least  they opened up.

What do you mean Bitpetite “opened up”?

Enddays7

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:23:39 PM

The so-called Brock Burkett never exist. He has nothing to do with this ICO. He was never doxed.

Screw this Gleb uncle. It was a scam with or without him.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:37:15 PM

A rather pompous name but I can not find concrete proposals. Why should we invest in this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: