Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Really?  (Read 182 times)
Bonanzacoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:53:18 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: coxpon on Today at 02:08:36 PM
same story: in the early days one of my classmates mined bitcoin in the school, a few years later he realized he had a fortune... but he forgot the password of the wallet and had no backup.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin he was really disappointed

Fecked for life..  Tongue

Is this nazi regime here?

I thought this was a free forum, but im starting to see cracks in it. Pretty much to be honest. As im starting to see them in cryptospace....

truthstalker

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: coxpon on Today at 02:08:36 PM
same story: in the early days one of my classmates mined bitcoin in the school, a few years later he realized he had a fortune... but he forgot the password of the wallet and had no backup.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin he was really disappointed

Fecked for life..  Tongue

Is this nazi regime here?

I thought this was a free forum, but im starting to see cracks in it. Pretty much to be honest. As im starting to see them in cryptospace....

Depends where it was posted and whether it was contributing to the discussion. If it was on topic then maybe check if it was on a self moderated thread.
shillberting

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:15:50 PM

It is a free forum first of all nothing to cost when you sign up. But posts that are off topic can be deleted by moderators if they deem it to be off topic. Also as poster above  mentioned self-moderated threads the person who

creates those can moderate the thread as much as they choose whether or not it is off topic. Hopefully this explains why your post got deleted, dont worry you are not alone I think this happens to almost everybody once or

twice on this forums. Have a good day friend Smiley
Bonanzacoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:28:18 PM

I CREATED THE FN TOPIC!

It was bout the pizza bitcoin...

i cant FUCKING say that someone is being fucked for life to a comment that someones friend had a FUCKING SIMULAR, therefor on topic, experience?

WHAT THE FUCK!

Looking back this even pisses me of more. Im being fn discarded in my own fucking topic. Wtf.

ANd for what?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: