Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin for beginners to start trading?  (Read 2251 times)
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:31:05 AM

there are two kind of altcoin, someone like dash/ ltc/ xmr/,its base on bitcoin
the another one is base on eth,like omg/pos/...BTW,there is not best coin! even if it is bitcoin

Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:44:37 AM

Please me Im new to trading cryptocurrency. What is the best crypto that I should start to trade? Any expert advice?

You are a beginner so i suggest you to start with a small amount of bitcoin for your trading experience. You need some practice to trade before
you officially start with a large amount of trading. You have to know that you are entering in a risky investment so i hope you also expect a profit or otherwise

Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:09:31 AM

For beginners, it is necessary, in my opinion, to start trading with well-known coins, such as ethereum, monero, litecoin, ripple and others. They definitely will not drop in the course in the long term and therefore the risk will be the least. And it is necessary to start with small amounts and trade in several coins. Other, little-known coins can be traded after acquiring certain trading skills and after studying the market and the behavior of specific coins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:13:33 AM

i suggest you invest in top 100 of altcoin. it might be the best way to starting investing in cryptocurrency. You have to searching and watching the market price for awhile and after you find yours target which is the coin you believe or trust in then its the best time you should invest. hope you luck and happy investing dude

defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:17:17 AM

Welcome to the world crypto bro, where sanity gets broken every market crash lol. I suggest you start with the top coins with high volume so you can see market movement. The current market is full of pumps and dumps and market manipulators so it's best to spot it out as you can get rekt in such schemes.

I'm also stressing out that you start with a low capital first to test the waters, or better yet start free. If you scout bitcoin talk, there are literally dozens of "airdrops" or coins given freely (of course there's a catch at some point) that you can start trading in the market once it hits an exchange. You can take a look at DeepOnion, currently at round 14-15 of the airdrops. It's a good coin with a large community, solid dev and it's now being traded actively at Nova Exchange. if you help them out spread the usage and adaptation of the coin, you can apply for the airdrop, get some coins and try to trade a small portion of it for practice.

Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:17:48 AM

Please me Im new to trading cryptocurrency. What is the best crypto that I should start to trade? Any expert advice?
The best I think is Bitcoin. There are lots of ways to earn Bitcoin, moreover in Campaigns. Campaigns doesn't require a capital which is an advantage for beginers and newbies.Trading is somewhat complicated for newcomers, maybe further study and observations will be necesarry before engaging into it. Having Bitcoin will be a good start, I think.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:29:08 AM

In my opinion to trade altcoin that has big volume and market cap like ETH, DASH,  LTC, XMR and WAVES is good option because the risk will be lower than others.  Trading in these altcoin indeed not promising profit by 100% a day but the risk also lower than others coin.  Just take profit between 5%-15% so that keep consistent profit.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:05:55 AM

Bitcoin is the safest bet when it comes to cryptos which too has huge volatility. Once you step ahead of Bitcoin, you need to be quick with your decisions by reading charts and analyzing market. At least in long run Bitcoin has been bullish and I can guarantee that if you invest in Bitcoin today, you ll have decent profit by next 1 year. But you might get only 4x-5x profit with bitcoin in a year where altcoins can generate 10x+ profit in some days to months only. But there is a huge risk involved.

So, what I advise is that keep 70%-80% of your portfolio in Bitcoin only for the start and invest other 30%-20% in altcoins with many coins and less investment per coin. Include some large, medium, small cap coins along woth ICO tokens and then analyze the growth and profit. With time you'll get confident, then slightly decrease your Bitcoin holdings to 50% and put other half in altcoins.

akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:18:52 AM

As you are new in cryptocurrency trading so it is advisable to you first try virtual trading. you buy and sell different coins virtually by that you will understand the nature of market, your decision and your luck in this market. as short term trading is a gambling.
you may try the front line coin for trading like BTC,ETH,LTC,WAVE etc.
rajakoin1994

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:49:12 AM

When I was new in the trading world.
I'm just looking for coins that have big names like bitcoin, ethereum and ripple.
Because when I was new, I still did not dare to take risks and not really understand the world of trading. So I just play it safe and try to find instant profit.
I think coins like bitcoin and ethereum is perfect for you.
When we have enough knowledge and experience, then we can try to find new coins and invest.
tanghere02

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:52:28 AM

The best crypto for beginners to start with would be none other than Bitcoin itself, if you know the value of bitcoin then the rest of the altcoins would just be easy for you to trade with. Because when I first started trading, Bitcoin was the very first coin I traded with and learned a lot from it.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:11:37 AM

Trading is not predictable. You cannot expect anyone to tell their coins for trading.They have their own strategies and when the time comes they may change their coins and jump to another.It is up to you to decide which coin is better for you. Do some research.
Tidsdilatation

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:13:15 AM

Start with ZEN, alot of activity on exchanges right now!!
Jessy Pinkmank

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:57:53 AM

I think all coin is same but maybe ETH good for you. You can try trading ETH for start because ETH is potential coin beside bitcoin. Trade with small amount first.
Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:30:14 PM

as a my opinion firstly you need to learn about Trade then you can trade with waves,ether as well as also bitcoin.

prp101

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:02:35 PM

Bitcoin for sure, ETP & WTC combo is pretty good, they are still cheap and resisting altcoin's dips.
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:03:56 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum are probably the best no brainers to start with. OMG should also be relatively safe. If you are super new I would be cautious when it comes to ICOs, do not rely on Google search for any type of research as its mostly paid listings of scammy coins.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:02:56 PM

Try coins from top 10, and forget about Pumps and Signals group. And as somebody write above spend no more than 20% of your crypto. And no more then 5% to 1 deal
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:39:30 PM

I think one name that has created waves recently is Electroneum, if anyone got ANY doubt, just do some research and they will how popular they have become and they are rated as the NEXT Bitcoin/Ethereum type. I don’t know how much it will be correct, but IF there is any ICO worth investing, I bet my house on this one! It will really rock the industry once it hits the exchanges, so don’t get left behind and join here https://my.electroneum.com/join/B8B96E
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:46:37 PM

Traders don´t pick a single coin, they buy whatever they think will pump. It´s risky (more in the crypto market) and you can loose if you don´t know to read the market signals like experts do.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: