Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin for beginners to start trading?  (Read 2251 times)
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:14:55 AM

Started bitcoin with my first trade . It was horrible bought at peak and sold my btc when price crash, but I learnt from my experiences. Better get hold of free coins that is being offered in airdrop so you won't be losing anything. Or if you can spare some money buy some coins that are cheap and also do some research about the said coin.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:20:52 AM

For trading, you should pay attention to volatile and liquid coins. Do not pursue excess profits. The quieter you go, the further you'll get. I would advise such currencies: ARDR, Neo, OMG, Zen. they are technologically advanced. And if you even went wrong and went for them in the negative, they still eventually datut plus. Now is not the best time to enter because of the whims of bitcoins. For profit, enter the altcoyins before the very fork of bitcoin and for short

Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:46:50 AM

It's doesn't matter what coin you choose to start trading. So the point was the knowledge about that coin we want to trade and the technique of trading for beginner. If you already know about the coin start from low price and check the status of 24 hours of thats coin. If you already know the pattern. You will take a profit.

Correct! Type of coins doesn't matter in trading it's all about trading technique. Read first a trading book for beginners you can find many book in the enternet. Additionaly before you start trading you have to be prepared for the loses  Grin Almost all traders lose money before they master their trading technique. No one is exempted.  Grin

Nope, the important thing in the trade should be the volume and volatility of the coin itself, sometimes people with zero knowledge are able to making a lot of profit caused by the volatility of the token was really bullish.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:59:24 PM

It's doesn't matter what coin you choose to start trading. So the point was the knowledge about that coin we want to trade and the technique of trading for beginner. If you already know about the coin start from low price and check the status of 24 hours of thats coin. If you already know the pattern. You will take a profit.

Correct! Type of coins doesn't matter in trading it's all about trading technique. Read first a trading book for beginners you can find many book in the enternet. Additionaly before you start trading you have to be prepared for the loses  Grin Almost all traders lose money before they master their trading technique. No one is exempted.  Grin

Nope, the important thing in the trade should be the volume and volatility of the coin itself, sometimes people with zero knowledge are able to making a lot of profit caused by the volatility of the token was really bullish.
It's according to our mindset. Are we trade just for take a profit ? Or for increase our knowledge for all about coin we like .  Its depend to our purpose Smiley

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:03:43 PM

THose who make a profit with zero knowledge they are just lucky people that's it. Not every time the luck will work if they do same what they did before I am sure they will get lost in next trade. In trading how much you learn about the market that much profit you can able to make.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:04:57 PM

It depends on the time horizon and risk / reward ratio as this market is very volatile and ups and downs here. There are many good altcoins to trade but always try to trade in top 20 as those all coins have good liquidity and best earnings.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:07:08 PM

THose who make a profit with zero knowledge they are just lucky people that's it. Not every time the luck will work if they do same what they did before I am sure they will get lost in next trade. In trading how much you learn about the market that much profit you can able to make.
agree, in the world of cryptos, knowledge is wealth and people shall pay for their ignorance, we all need learn and get newest info to gain profits, no one can earn without knowing anything
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:09:06 PM

There isn't a better coin over another really.  The only ones you want to watch out for are the pump and dump coins because you will get left holding bags if you don't know what you're doing.  At least do a little research and see if it's a solid project.

Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:14:08 PM

When i reply this post, all the crypto currency prices are very low.My first start trading coin is waves.Now waves price is so down.So, My opinion at this time the best coin for beginners to start trading is waves.As his wish he buy some ETH.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:40:27 PM

When i reply this post, all the crypto currency prices are very low.My first start trading coin is waves.Now waves price is so down.So, My opinion at this time the best coin for beginners to start trading is waves.As his wish he buy some ETH.

and i think there is many other altcoin that we can choose to start trading because we have opportunity to buy the altcoin because the price is really low now. i think if we can analyze the coins we want, we can found many good altcoin that finally will increase in future but we need to realize how much our balance so we can spread our balance to buy the coins. ethereum is a good coins to start because i am sure that ethereum will start increase once the bitcoin price is stable or getting down later.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:40:59 PM

Good day! What can You say about the coins: snt, gup, trst? I see that they are good indicators for growth! And the second question: do You believe in a better proportionality to raspredelyat coins between bitcoin and alltcoin?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:30:53 PM

Please me Im new to trading cryptocurrency. What is the best crypto that I should start to trade? Any expert advice?

I think you should have knowledge about trade. yes you should look for any potential allcoin that can generate profits. investigation is the first step, that is the art in the world of trading.

prp101

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:16:14 AM

GRS coin is awesome for trading it every now and then drops 200-300% then comes back up for the same % and even more, great potential for trading.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:28:08 PM

While there is really no "beginner" coin for trading crypto, most simply start with Bitcoin itself before going to altcoins.

You can start trading with your local bitcoin exchange or go directly to big exchanges like Poloniex or Bittrex.
You also have the option of learning to trade with "test" or "dummy" exchanges like testnet.bitmex.com.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: