Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 5 more people for series of $20/20min research interviews, first come basis  (Read 387 times)
Customer Research (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:06:11 PM

Need 5 more people for series of $20/20min research interviews, first come first serve basis

We are doing customer research for an Ethereum based token startup and are looking for paid interview participants. If you are interested, add cryptocustomerresearch@mail.com on Skype and write in the contact request what times you are available for an interview, or email us at cryptocustomerresearch@mail.com. You can also send a forum PM. We will pay $20 for *each* 20 minute Skype interview you complete, via Paypal or Bitcoin. No special knowledge required other than an interest in trading altcoins and tokens. The only requirement is that you have experience investing in or trading altcoins. If you are unsure if your experience is sufficient, just reach out and check. We are interested both in one off interviews and interview series.

We can pay in either ETH or BTC. Webcam is nice but not necessary. The frequency of interviews in interview series will vary depending on our needs, it could be several per week or possibly even more. Happy to answer any additional questions!

-Crypto customer research team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:29:10 PM

This would be hard to find someone here in section if you really paying for every interview you should escrow the funds first so that they can trust you because you are just newbie no one will trust you in this states..
And i think if you wanted to get more impressions to this research better to move it in services section here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

I am interested but since its 5 people i will wait to someone to take this first and reviews . and what are question you are asking for altcoin and Tokens ..
How about not fluent in english because i am not good in skype call than chatting..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:49:39 PM

Need 5 more people for series of $20/20min research interviews, first come first serve basis

We are doing customer research for an Ethereum based token startup and are looking for paid interview participants. If you are interested, add cryptocustomerresearch@mail.com on Skype and write in the contact request what times you are available for an interview, or email us at cryptocustomerresearch@mail.com. You can also send a forum PM. We will pay $20 for *each* 20 minute Skype interview you complete, via Paypal or Bitcoin. No special knowledge required other than an interest in trading altcoins and tokens. The only requirement is that you have experience investing in or trading altcoins. If you are unsure if your experience is sufficient, just reach out and check. We are interested both in one off interviews and interview series.

We can pay in either ETH or BTC. Webcam is nice but not necessary. The frequency of interviews in interview series will vary depending on our needs, it could be several per week or possibly even more. Happy to answer any additional questions!

You mean 20 bucks for revealing my real self to a stranger online ?  - I don't quite take that as a good deal.
More importantly,I don't know how doing it on skype or jst using google forms makes it any different ? You have a same set of questions which will be asked to all the interviewees ,better yet to be done through google forms.People like me,wouldn't accept 20 bucks for giving valuable information while reveling identity.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:08:02 PM

You mean 20 bucks for revealing my real self to a stranger online ?  - I don't quite take that as a good deal.
More importantly,I don't know how doing it on skype or jst using google forms makes it any different ? You have a same set of questions which will be asked to all the interviewees ,better yet to be done through google forms.People like me,wouldn't accept 20 bucks for giving valuable information while reveling identity.

I was paid for this. The questions were not "revealing"

Also when you do a video chat, it is better for the research because the interviewer can see your body language and see how you interact. Steve Blank a very successful entrepreneur who made a good video discussing this strategy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-J_SwmMJyo

It is called "getting out of the building"

It is better to talk with someone face to face because you will get better results as it is a more personal connection.  

Positivebetting
Customer Research (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:24:43 PM

Thanks for the suggestions, this is helpful.

We do not need people's identities or other identifying information. So an anonymous conversation through appear.in (say, booked through PM on this forum) works just as well if that is preferable.

Will check out the services section.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:40:48 PM

What guarantee do I have that I will get paid. If you are willing to use an Escrow service then kindly pm me.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:33:57 PM

What guarantee do I have that I will get paid. If you are willing to use an Escrow service then kindly pm me.

Agreed. An escrow with someone trusted in this forum would have been the right approach. Still, spending around twenty minutes, covered over several intervals is actually not twenty minutes but takes a lot more time when you look at it. Just twenty dollars for this is not fair enough, with the possibility of revealing your identity online.
Customer Research (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:53:44 PM

Thanks for the feedback!

Agreed. An escrow with someone trusted in this forum would have been the right approach. Still, spending around twenty minutes, covered over several intervals is actually not twenty minutes but takes a lot more time when you look at it. Just twenty dollars for this is not fair enough, with the possibility of revealing your identity online.

We are currently looking into whether there is a practical way to do escrow.

To clarify, the 20 minutes for $20 refers to a single 20 min interview, which we pay $20 for - not several smaller interviews that add up to 20 minutes. In addition, we will likely be interested in a series of further such "20 for 20" interviews if it works out well.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:05:01 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 02:44:06 AM by Mysterious01

Hi OP, I added you on Skype and I sent you a message
I am interested to join. Thank you.

Update: Received my payment. The interview is good and interesting.

sammed

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:06:32 AM

I received my pay for the service! A promising person -I need to say, thanks bro!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: