Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Someone to Sell For Me On eBay  (Read 322 times)
johntrichfield (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:51:21 PM

Hey guys, I need someone to sell for me on eBay. I sell online accounts, but I'm worried that my account might get suspended (I'm on my second strike, of I believe, a three strikes your out rule). This is mostly for people with stealth ebay and paypal accounts, but you should be fine otherwise for two reasons. First of all, I don't think it will get picked up as a copyright violation, and even if it does, they'll give you a warning, and you can stop after that.

Anybody willing, will get at least 15% of whatever is made profit. I'm only looking for someone to sell for a month or two, because I'm curious as to whether or not it will be picked up as a copyright violation. It is not a scam. People will really get what they pay for. I'd ask that you pay for the account first, before you sell, but if I trust you, I will give the account first, and you pay after you sell.

I'm selling them for around $50, so you should make around 7 dollars a day for less than 3 minutes of work. Not much, but it adds up over time. 7$ minimum. So if I ask you to sell for less, you'll still get 7. 

I will send the descriptions and titles I would like you to use.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
sellkeysHasBeenhacked

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

you don't believe me - I also never trust you

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:55:50 PM

Hey guys, I need someone to sell for me on eBay. I sell online accounts, but I'm worried that my account might get suspended (I'm on my second strike, of I believe, a three strikes your out rule). This is mostly for people with stealth ebay and paypal accounts, but you should be fine otherwise for two reasons. First of all, I don't think it will get picked up as a copyright violation, and even if it does, they'll give you a warning, and you can stop after that.

Anybody willing, will get at least 15% of whatever is made profit. I'm only looking for someone to sell for a month or two, because I'm curious as to whether or not it will be picked up as a copyright violation. It is not a scam. People will really get what they pay for. I'd ask that you pay for the account first, before you sell, but if I trust you, I will give the account first, and you pay after you sell.

I'm selling them for around $50, so you should make around 7 dollars a day for less than 3 minutes of work. Not much, but it adds up over time. 7$ minimum. So if I ask you to sell for less, you'll still get 7. 

why don't you create another ebay account or buy
johntrichfield (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:01:57 PM

Thanks for your reply. I don't want to go through the hassle of maintaining my current eBay account, while keeping another one, and preventing them both from being banned. I read that I'll have to use a different ip address, which would mean that I'd have to change it every time I switched from one account to the other, and I sell something everyday, so that would be that'd have to change it multiple times a day. Also, like I said, I only want to do this for a month or two, to see whether or not it gets 'picked' (for lack of a better word) up as a copyright violation. 
sellkeysHasBeenhacked

Activity: 336

you don't believe me - I also never trust you

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:03:12 PM

Thanks for your reply. I don't want to go through the hassle of maintaining my current eBay account, while keeping another one, and preventing them both from being banned. I read that I'll have to use a different ip address, which would mean that I'd have to change it every time I switched from one account to the other, and I sell something everyday, so that would be that'd have to change it multiple times a day. Also, like I said, I only want to do this for a month or two, to see whether or not it gets 'picked' (for lack of a better word) up as a copyright violation. 
you can buy VPS for create new ebay account
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:08:04 PM

This seems bullshit in my eyes, you're just paying people to take responsibility for your illegal activities. You're probably are going to respond on me telling it's not illegal what you're doing but why don't you do it yourself then? And even if it's not illegal what you're doing, then you're still violating the rules of Ebay.
johntrichfield (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:18:32 PM

Yeah, I read about that also. But I'd rather not, as: I'm only wanting to do this for a month or so, I'd have to set up everything, learn how to even set it up in the first place, and I'd have to worry about my ebay account getting banned (it has some good feedback). Although, if I can't get anyone to do this for me, I probably will.

Aura: It isn't legal. But I'm not stealing money from the company. In fact, I think I might be bringing in more money for them. It's kind of like making a pandora account, selling it to a friend, and forgetting about the account/not using it or selling to anyone else. Except that the company is against the selling of accounts.
Doclam

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:00:20 PM

But what products are you going to sell?
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:04:14 PM

Yeah, I read about that also. But I'd rather not, as: I'm only wanting to do this for a month or so, I'd have to set up everything, learn how to even set it up in the first place, and I'd have to worry about my ebay account getting banned (it has some good feedback). Although, if I can't get anyone to do this for me, I probably will.

Aura: It isn't legal. But I'm not stealing money from the company. In fact, I think I might be bringing in more money for them. It's kind of like making a pandora account, selling it to a friend, and forgetting about the account/not using it or selling to anyone else. Except that the company is against the selling of accounts.

So it means that you are going to sell some illegal products which you dont want to get caught that is why you want another users account to sell and when it gets caught you can escape smoothly. I think no user will join you for such a small bounty for this illegal activity
johntrichfield (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:59:31 PM

So it means that you are going to sell some illegal products which you dont want to get caught that is why you want another users account to sell and when it gets caught you can escape smoothly. I think no user will join you for such a small bounty for this illegal activity

I thought I made that clear? And also the fact that you'll get at least 2 warnings before they ban the account
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:46:21 PM

So you don't want the risk of your account getting suspended for strikes (you already got two, meaning the product or service you are selling is a risky stuff), but you want others to risk their account Grin
Still, you should tell more about the things which you are planning to list in eBay as well as clear terms and risks involved, so that one can consider.
bpovtmg

Activity: 411
Merit: 199

Join the Bitcoin Lightning Revolution (Ask me How)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:10:59 PM

OP, you are funny! People grow and maintain their own and stealth accounts paying for them, hiding them from from being discovered by Ebay, paying for VPS etc

And you after having f*cked up your own account want those people to f*ck up their accounts for a meager 15% of uncertain and suspicious profit?

* Join the Bitcoin Lightning Revolution:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5276985
*Visit my Free Bookshop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274233.0
johntrichfield (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:00:46 AM

Alright, more specifics.

I'm selling udemy.com accounts, which are similar to lynda.com accounts. They're both places where you can get courses. On every account I have 'preloaded' courses, so that each has 1000+. The way in which I've obtained the accounts and courses is completely legal. Only thing that isn't, is the selling of the accounts.

On to the selling, I don't think you will actually ever get caught. But there's a small chance that you will, and that's the reason why I want you to sell for a month or two only. If I get caught again, I'm done. But if someone else gets caught only once, they'll simply get warned, and they can immediately stop, with no further consequences.

bpovtmg:
I'll change the profit to 25%. Cannot go any higher. That's 12 dollars per account sold at 50. Sometimes the accounts can sell for 100, which would mean 25 profit.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:13:45 AM

Alright, more specifics.

I'm selling udemy.com accounts, which are similar to lynda.com accounts. They're both places where you can get courses. On every account I have 'preloaded' courses, so that each has 1000+. The way in which I've obtained the accounts and courses is completely legal. Only thing that isn't, is the selling of the accounts.

On to the selling, I don't think you will actually ever get caught. But there's a small chance that you will, and that's the reason why I want you to sell for a month or two only. If I get caught again, I'm done. But if someone else gets caught only once, they'll simply get warned, and they can immediately stop, with no further consequences.

bpovtmg:
I'll change the profit to 25%. Cannot go any higher. That's 12 dollars per account sold at 50. Sometimes the accounts can sell for 100, which would mean 25 profit.

Hi OP,  As far as I understand you are only targeting eBay though there are many resources where you can sell it.
I like to know why only in eBay?
I am interested and hoping to answer my question. Thank you.
johntrichfield (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:33:23 AM

Thanks for the reply. I say eBay, because that's where I've been selling, but if you can sell somewhere else, that would be great.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: