Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:03:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you think will compete with Bitcoin?  (Read 1378 times)
chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:24:20 PM

in my opinion it is Ethereum that can get Close to bitcoin, but not to compete on it as they are in different platform.
At this moment it is hard to compete with Bitcoin as it getting strong over the past few years of its existence and getting more popular and widely use crypto all over the world. Lets reverse the question "Who will be the secondary Crypto that will use widely?"

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:26:07 PM

iPhone vs Samsung, Android vs iOS, BMW vs Mercedes .... Smiley

The only thing that comes close to bitcoin is ethernum not the one’s above and it comes close just because that it had features that bitcoin lack. However bitcoin still has an advantage over anything because of its longevity and its ability to be stable on times.
Cloud27

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:57:41 PM

A currency that will be competing for Bitcoin is the crypto currency issued by any government. The crypto currency that created by the central bank and regulated by any government. Bitcoin will be competing in any crypto currency that any nation's government created and supported.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:35:50 PM

I don't think what you say has anything to do with bitcoin. technically I mean. I guess you don't understand about crypto. which is the competition in the virtual currency of crypto.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:53:29 PM

The most the best is "Bitcoins vs Ethereum" Because the ethreum has a nice platform it is also way for the ICO to carry out. There is also a lot of support for ETH. So it's a good idea to fight it for the two because of this we can see the ultimate drop in the top Bitcoins

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:59:26 PM

If we talk about the current situation, then no one can compete BTC , BTC is the king of crypto currencies.
Thai is due to the big community behind it , the decentralised nature and most importantly user friendly. These things made Bitcoins what it is now , the value also has a major role to attract people but if we count on advantages then theirs a big list to read on.

We can never be sure about the future, the alt coins behind BTC now is ethereum , it is a good project and people are investing in them . Most of them are BTC user  buying ETH as an asset  because they think ETH has a good future .
In my personal veiws ETH may give competition to BTC in future.
Evilmorty69

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:04:58 PM

I have no ideas right now.  As usual I read some specific telegram channels, this topic is really popular. Then I search some top-sites such as icobench. Last time found two interesting project: Jibrel Network and Confideal. Also my friend told me to search info about ZXC. It is so hard for me to understand, maybe one can tell me what the point.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:57:16 PM

In my own perception that no one can compete bitcoin,because its indestructible,comparable,and in terms of profits no one can reach its  value in the crypto market.there are times ethereum will fastly moving in these few months but its contains only  1/3  value than  the bitcoin,so in return they only second to the btc.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
loremz

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:26:57 AM

I think ethereum will compete to bitcoin
ilham nur77

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:47:27 AM

I think that too, maybe Ethereum will rival Bitcoin but will not replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main digital currency while Ethereum is an altcoin.

jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:38:11 AM

what you say is very unrelated to bitcoin. why do you think like that?
there is a lot of knowledge that you can explore from this forum rather than just talking that does not build knowledge.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:49:31 AM

No-one, ETH is the only one at the moment that can go close, possibly NEO when it sparks to life.
No one, even ETH is very far because they are in hundereds while Bitcoin in thousands. Bitcoin is the first coin for Crypto currency so no one can defeat it today or neve.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:49:58 AM

The only coin that can compete with bitcoin is ethereum, cause ethereum is the coin with a marketcap close to that of bitcoin and it has a strong base where other Altcoins starts from. So, I think it is only ethereum that can compete with bitcoin, but can't take its place.
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:54:30 AM

I think that too, maybe Ethereum will rival Bitcoin but will not replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main digital currency while Ethereum is an altcoin.
I believe that as well, perhaps Ethereum will equal Bitcoin yet won't supplant Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the principle computerized money while Ethereum is an altcoin.
bitalive

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:29:08 AM

the closest is Ethreum, but will never beat bitcoin he just follow bitcoin from behind and support it like another altcoin
TheDarkVoice

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:30:35 AM

No one... it was an original ideea. Maybe eth, but nah, everyone heard of bitcoin at least once.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:33:03 AM

The cryptocurrency market is still considered young, it is so young to have a competition. Bitcoin right now is dominating the cryptocurrency market as it is the most popular crypto available so popular that you will hear the name Bitcoin first before the word cryptocurrency. As we all know holders of Altcoin are also holders of Bitcoin or even when the time comes when the price action of Bitcoin is good all the altcoins in the market will turn red as traders are selling their altcoins in order to get more Bitcoin for profit taking.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:40:48 AM

Personally I think the main contender right of this moment is most definitley Ethereum, after that I'd Neo although Neo is a lot younger than Ethereum and has a few hurdles (China) to overcome before it gets the title of contender. If, come tomorrow, China announce some big news regarding Neo I can see the price of it rising like it did after the rebranding, what to? God only knows.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:44:56 AM

If with the look of the OP, then the coin to compete with bitcoin rubbing shoulders with it is not yet available and if that coin will be, it will have to beat ethereum, cause ethereum is the only coin close to competing with bitcoin and yet it's not worth yet.
btcbrother

Activity: 131

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:46:33 AM

Ethereum, hands down, is the only real competitor to Bitcoin at the current moment.

A T L A N T    ▀▄▀    P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ ███ █    I C O   E N D I N G   S O O N    █ ███ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: