Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:47:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what exchanges and wallets are going to support Bitcoin Gold  (Read 595 times)
Blawpaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:28:58 PM

There is all this fuss around Bitcoin Gold happening... I was wondering what are the exchanges and wallets who will be supporting this new token. Anyone with an interesting link with more information on this?
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:31:06 PM

There is all this fuss around Bitcoin Gold happening... I was wondering what are the exchanges and wallets who will be supporting this new token. Anyone with an interesting link with more information on this?
I've read that only two exchanges have implemented Bitcoin Gold into their website. YoBit exchange is one of them. I still wouldn't leave coins on there, it's better to just download a wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:39:14 PM

I've read that only two exchanges have implemented Bitcoin Gold into their website. YoBit exchange is one of them. I still wouldn't leave coins on there, it's better to just download a wallet.

Yap agree with that and i still find it fascinating that even with how many claims and issues to buy had, it still kicking until now. I think their is low support because btc gold is not yet fully approved? Because a lot of sites should have already expressed their decision if they support btc gold or not. May in a week be before, their will be legit approvals.
Blawpaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:57:10 PM

Yep of course. It is never a good idea to leave coins over exchanges. Ok but that means that wallets will also support it. Do you guys now if blockchain.info will support Bitcoin gold?
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:54:22 PM

The pubic support for Bitcoin Gold is lacking if they can only get Yobit to implement the airdrop.  Yobit is a horrible exchange.  I doubt Bitcoin Gold will be trading on any of the larger exchanges.  Keeping a lot of Bitcoins on Yobit is not wise either.  Their support system is almost non existent.
just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:46:47 PM

Yap agree with that and i still find it fascinating that even with how many claims and issues to buy had, it still kicking until now. I think their is low support because btc gold is not yet fully approved? Because a lot of sites should have already expressed their decision if they support btc gold or not. May in a week be before, their will be legit approvals.
That is likely to be the case. Bitcoin Gold's website doesn't have that much that brings the Bitcoiners to invest in it. People are just waiting for the distribution.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: