Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the cashgenerator faucet mining site  (Read 270 times)
andimac (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:12:31 PM

hello forum, i'm new to bitcoin and faucets, I used cash generator  3 times, but can anyone tell me where my earnings went, or is there something ive missed ty Huh
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3021

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 12:00:34 AM

You should receive your faucet earnings to your bitcoin address.. Can you share with me what site if its mining site well most of the cloud mining site are scam.. so becareful but let me check give me the link and ill check but i can say almost all cloud mining site are scam so if invested there and you can't even withdraw your earnings consider it as scam so better to stay away from them and i suggest if you really wanted to mine bitcoin or altcoin i suggest to make mining GPU rig and you can earn a good amount of bitcoin with your own hardware than a cloud mining..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
andimac (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:22:21 AM

hi thank you very much for taking time to reply, http://coin-generator.net/index.php  here is a copy of the address  this is all they is I  landed on the site from the faucethub, if you would have a look at this,,  its not much of a site  just click start and your suppose to earn btc , thank you anyway for the good advise, andy from Newcastle upon tyne uk
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:57:31 AM

hi thank you very much for taking time to reply, http://coin-generator.net/index.php  here is a copy of the address  this is all they is I  landed on the site from the faucethub, if you would have a look at this,,  its not much of a site  just click start and your suppose to earn btc , thank you anyway for the good advise, andy from Newcastle upon tyne uk
ALL SUCH CASH/BTC GENERATORS ARE SCAMS.THEY ASK YOU TO PAY 'SMALL MINER'S FEE'.YOU NEVER GET THAT 'GENERATED' BTC.
THAT IS HOW THEY ARE TRYING TO SCAM.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:21:08 PM

Are you serious?? There is no Cashgenerators! Those are SCAMS. Please dont do that again, love yourself and love your BTC..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: