Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about verge? Any future?  (Read 765 times)
klot klot (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:35:34 AM

Im holding my verge for almost a year, worth the wait? Or not?
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:20:41 AM

I think Verge has a future. Privacy coins are in right now. And the price of verge is still very low. Intact the price doubled in the past few months. I am currently accumulating as much as I can. So should you... This is not financial advice.
Siskaver

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:02:56 AM

Keep an eye on their competitors and also on their own roadmap. Monero is set to launch an update in January that would make Verge obsolete so it's normal that the money will move towards whoever does the job right with these privacy coins. Same with deeponion.
Rebellious

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:08:06 AM

I have been big in Verge for a long time, I see it growing to atleast $1.
But this will be very longterm, it's still in the background and I think this is the best moment to get in
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:08:38 AM

Yeah, I think it's a pretty cool little coin for a niche market. It's multialgo and private. I think privacy focused coins will no grow as big as Monero (even monero might settle down towards the 20th position in terms of marketcap), but I think they will have their customer base, so to speak.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:11:20 AM

It has good future. Yes I agree. But there are lot of big and small opponents to Verge. If affects price negatively. Also Verge's supply is too high its discouraging to invest. But you can hold for long.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
tradingcryptocoach

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:14:09 AM

verge is one of the best privacy coin hight chance to go hight
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:41:05 AM

Verge is a coin which focuses on the privacy of the user. transactions are completely untraceable are very secure. The coin is completely anonymous and even the UP address of sender and receiver is kept private.
The development team of verge is also very strong and active which will also aid in its growth in future. You can expect the price of verge to be above 0.01$ within 2-3 years.
JohnnyCash$

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:52:37 AM

Verge is a coin which focuses on the privacy of the user. transactions are completely untraceable are very secure. The coin is completely anonymous and even the UP address of sender and receiver is kept private.
The development team of verge is also very strong and active which will also aid in its growth in future. You can expect the price of verge to be above 0.01$ within 2-3 years.

lol dude I think Verge already broke the 1 cent barrier a month or a couple weeks ago when it climbed to 200 satoshi.
TheKubizz

Activity: 112

bros over blockfolios

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:57:05 AM

I have been big in Verge for a long time, I see it growing to atleast $1.
But this will be very longterm, it's still in the background and I think this is the best moment to get in

What's the very longterm in your opinion? Holding it from the beginning really and don't now what to expect in the future.
joefdavid

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:59:32 AM

I think verge has a future but as said above there is a few good competitors, i'd play the long game.
nappoleon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:04:05 AM

Verge is basically dogecoin on tor, having the current market capitalization is beyond me. Has vibrant community though. It's highly unlikely to take off considering the present competition regarding privacy, almost any other project has a take on it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Riuzan

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:09:38 AM

The future of this coin is pump and dump.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
JohnnyCash$

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:23:28 AM

Same stupid people saying the same things when Verge was only 43 satoshi.  Now its double that because of the Segwit2x pullback on btc.  But I project it will go back to at least the 160 to 170 levels once that bullshit is over.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:28:12 AM

I keep noticing its newbies talking highly of this coin and that its the more settled people on this forum that say: ''Its dogecoindark........''

I personally don't really believe in Verge and I think people are fooled by its price. I'd rather keep my money in BTC for example.

Mehedi72

Activity: 737
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:31:09 AM

Verge is for long term. I think you should hold it Atleast 2-3  years because of good profit. If you don't wanna hold long then sold it and buy some other coin like BTC, LTC ETH Waves...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Mehedi72

Activity: 737
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:34:53 AM

I keep noticing its newbies talking highly of this coin and that its the more settled people on this forum that say: ''Its dogecoindark........''

I personally don't really believe in Verge and I think people are fooled by its price. I'd rather keep my money in BTC for example.

All time shouting about bitcoin is not fair but its true that We shouldn't trust any other coin without BTC ETH LTC Waves & that type of popular coin,  have good reputation and bright future

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:47:15 AM

That's amazing, you know. Then you must have bought it when the price was very cheap.
For a long term, I think it's good to hodl it. Since the chart seems okay to me, high and lows also quite good, but be very careful.
So, yeah, it's worth the wait, I guess. But it's just my opinion, what about yours, then?
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:07:23 AM

Verge is a decentralized currency designed for users who value privacy. It improves upon the original Bitcoin blockchain by using multiple anonymity centric networks such as Tor and i2p.Verge has a lot of potential and I first looked at it from an investment standpoint as it is currently.For instance, the multi-algo makes it one of the most promising coins with a brighter future.Its target is $1 possible in 2018.

Vladyslav

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

50%/50%
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: