Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-10-20] Star Jets International Now Accepts Bitcoin Payments  (Read 204 times)
deadsilent (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:37:15 AM

Star Jets International Now Accepts Bitcoin Payments

Star Jets International LLC now accepts bitcoin payments for private jet flights. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Defense Technologies, Inc. Customers who use Star Jets get to leverage all the advantages of using a corporate jet, according to an Econotimes article

Furthermore, customers have access to over 5,000 jets domestically and roughly 15,000 across the globe. The company allowing bitcoin transactions may now open up a new realm of possibilities for the company along with a new customer base.

Star Jets International Now Accepts Bitcoin Payments

Bitcoin is Becoming Increasingly Accepted

The CEO of Star Jets, Ricky Sitomer, mentioned bitcoin is becoming a more widely adopted method of payment and their company would be remiss not to get involved. He elaborated:

"Bitcoin is becoming an increasingly accepted method of payment and we want our customers to have the flexibility to pay via that medium of exchange.

The company also unveiled they are removing the “stop sign” on their stock. They are doing this partly by changing their company name to Star Jets International, Inc.

Continue reading...https://news.bitcoin.com/star-jets-international-now-accepts-bitcoin-payments/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:48:12 AM

Ok I though it is located somewhere in Asia and I was surprise to find it based on USA. Really nice of them to offer bitcoin as another alternative mode o payment. The way I understand it, they cater for the rich and famous because only a few can travel with Jets right? So if they offer they as mode of payment, I'm sure that millionaires or billionaires will suddenly go to our market to take advantage of paying in bitcoin. Everyone wants to be "IN" or what's hot or not. So I'm pretty sure that their clientele will go buy bitcoins and used it to pay them in case they used their services.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████