Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Avatar  (Read 336 times)
SushiMonster (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:18:26 AM

Hey guys! Am I the only one experiencing this kind of problem - I'm trying to change my avatar and It just keep on returning to the old one.
My current avatar is crypterium but I uploaded a different one.
Is this kind of a glitch or something?
Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:47:39 AM

I think it  you should be patient in terms of that, I experienced it too but I thnink the best way is to upload it on PC because it will be faster to do that one unlike in mobile it really a hassle to upload an avatar. And another tip, I think if you already done clicking the upload button and just returning to the old one maybe try to refresh your browser and try also to refresh on where your connectivity to your browser is linked in because sometimes slow connection to internet is one also of the factors that it happen. Hope I can help you.
SushiMonster (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:53:56 AM

I think it  you should be patient in terms of that, I experienced it too but I thnink the best way is to upload it on PC because it will be faster to do that one unlike in mobile it really a hassle to upload an avatar. And another tip, I think if you already done clicking the upload button and just returning to the old one maybe try to refresh your browser and try also to refresh on where your connectivity to your browser is linked in because sometimes slow connection to internet is one also of the factors that it happen. Hope I can help you.

Thank you sir/mam
I do uploaded it on PC and refresh a numerous times. I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for it Cheesy
Thanks a lot.
Doclam

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:55:58 AM

Hey guys! Am I the only one experiencing this kind of problem - I'm trying to change my avatar and It just keep on returning to the old one.
Thanks

I cannot set any avatar unfortunately
SushiMonster (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:16:40 AM

Thanks

Hi! your rank is still a newbie and unfortunately you cannot put an avatar.
You can start putting an avatar once you reached the full member rank
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:55:04 AM

Thanks

You can not set an avatar for a rank lower than fullmember. I think you change the tail of the avatar image to see if your image file is the file extension is * .jpg then you change to *. Png see if it helps you. It will help you

Somail12

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:07:39 AM

Thanks

Thats normal dude, its not a glitch or something bug. Sometimes it takes time to appear your currently upload avatar. Just wait for it to change or you can re log in then check if it already change. You have to be patient!

cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:20:36 AM

Its normal I have experienced the same whenever I change my avatar but normally it will automatically change after a couple of minutes  you just have to wait and refresh.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:50:23 PM

I think all of us have something in common I had an issue with this kind of glitch too, and I think you need to wait for it to load up your new uploaded avatar, and I think even in the desktop you will experience this kind of a problem but I think it is more faster on the desktop than in your CP, I think it involve connection issues or technical glitch on the forum.
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:00:36 AM

Sometimes it happens to me too. Sometimes with a few minutes it updates itself, but sometimes I change the PNG image format and solve the problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: