Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:35:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any speculations about Electroneum?  (Read 888 times)
Gears

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:50:59 PM

Mining on Mobile hasn't been done but there is other project that try as well do this thing, no one heard about it here because is on penny stock in Poland, on New Connect - company name BitEvil - EraCoin. It's a bankster version of Electroneum.

Will Electroneum be successful? Hard to say, no one did this before, and when I read first time Etherum thread for me was so futuristic I didn't even follow that project and look where is today...

I will wait until Electroneum hits exchanges and if price drop to floor I may buy some. I burn myself with super hyped Monetha ICO and now must wait (800$ loss)
Zacharyce

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:00:04 PM

I bet on this ICO because this project is sure to be successful and they will surely have product that will work really in the future. I think the concept of this project is very good and in the future it will be applied extensively to the miner
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:00:11 PM

Will be dumped heavily, large referral comissions and bonusses = insta ROI so it will be dumped.

I will hold for a year though and see what happens. Maybe if the price is right I will buy some more in the mass dumps.

Kind of dissapointing is how over-hyped it got. Hype is good but overhype is to much. I even saw people who don't actually hold or trade crypto promote this just because of the referral bonusses advertising that you can make easy 3700x gain comparing it to Ethereum Bull run.
Which is fucking ridiculous ofcourse...

TeamRamRod

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:30:28 AM

307,808 users.

4,411,590,293 ETN sold

Ethereum raised 42,058.3100

Bitcoin raised 4,872.1600

What does this all mean?

Total dollars according to Coinbase now = 28,793,130.24 + 12,122,797.92 = 40,915,928.16

I have significant holdings.....and I'm not going to sell in the first year.

I'm new to this, but this is the one that caught my attention and convinced me to get into the crytpo market. I've been aware of bitcoin, but who knew that was going to happen?

Demand is demand. People were still trying to buy electroneum after they hit the hardcap. Thoughts?
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:37:38 AM

If this ICO was a money grabbing scam, they would not have capped their coin sales at $40M. Heck, they have 11 more days to go at this point, if they were a bunch of scammers they would just keep letting the money flow in.  But seeing the team that they have involved, I seriously doubt some of their members that have a good reputation with other successful ventures would want to be involved in a scam.  So I believe they have a team that is good on their intent of making this a successful venture.
Totally agree with this! No scam would shut down a money flowing stream coming their way.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: