Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much higher before the next correction/dip?  (Read 337 times)
neatworld (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:06:12 PM

I think this latest 'correction' reassured a lot of people who weren't sure if BTC would be able to sustain and surpass the 10K level.
There wasn't much of a dip overall, and price is climbing steadily again. I think there's potential to continue climbing til at least 11 to 12 K in the next week or so.

Now we have the weekend warriors coming on to trade  - I'm so interested to see if they will continue to buy at these prices or if the ones who have BTC will decide to cash in...

Thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rebldomakr

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:12:32 PM

Although many people say that Bitcoin is new and thus unpredictable, I still believe you can spot patterns in corrections and other big events.
For example, most corrections occur around a 60 day period, which would put the next big one around January 13th.

But, like I said before, it's very hard to predict these things. Many people thought we wouldn't reach 11k until December 4/5th, and definitely not a sudden boom then drop of over $1k all within a couple days.

Personally, I believe we could see $13k, even $14k by then.

Good luck!
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:37:14 PM

Every body knows that there would be a correction in bitcoin price,but still its price is continuously increasing.Today,its price is $10,770 and the reason for continuous rise may be due to financial firms like CME,CBOE entering the market and huge media exposure which bitcoin gets nowadays.We may soon expect correction at the range of $12,000.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:44:42 PM

The current price 10700 is a correct price. There wont be any correction on that price unless it goes to 14K or 15K. Then there will be a correction for sure, but current price looks fair to me.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:20:41 PM

I personally think the price would not ever go above $20,000 right now until we see a major dip. That is the bottom line. There needs to be a significant correction before BTC could be taken seriously on a major level. Even now the frenzy is ridiculous and most people including experts don't even know what is going on at this point in time.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
patapon49

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:26:40 PM

I think we need to turn to a notion of time before the big correction, and I think in early January
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:28:21 PM

The current price 10700 is a correct price. There wont be any correction on that price unless it goes to 14K or 15K. Then there will be a correction for sure, but current price looks fair to me.

I think the correction is done already and I hope that it will continue to pump now, bitcoin is really great and I think the next correction will happen if it hit the price of $20k. This is reachable and expect to earn more money in the future.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:28:44 PM

I hope that bitcoin will stay at this price for some months, we need some stabilization. It grew 10x from the january which is insane and not sustainable!

Fox-111

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:38:45 PM

Yeah, if it stabilise here for an extended period the correction may not come. However I feel we may see some pull back prior to christmas with some profit taking when people realise it isn't going to the next level.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:40:28 PM

Nope, it is not going to have a dip during this days, bitcoin has been increasing a lot, but it does not means that the price is suddenly going to crash because there is no way to see it happening.

And i dont know if you remember, but when it first touched $11,000 by the first time, it dropped below $9000 by the next day, so it has already dropped... and you all had the chance to buy some..

It will climb toward 15 thousand dollars, and there is no way to stop it, because it will continue growing because people are now looking at bitcoin by a different way.

They are taking it seriously for the first time.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
chacha66

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:46:04 PM

there seems to be resistance at the $9300, buy the dips -sell the highs
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:55:30 PM

Hopefully it won't get over 12k for the next few monts. If it will then we gona have a huuuge correction (imho we can even get back to 2k). Remember my words. Thoce fast price changes can't be concidered as a good correction.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:27:31 PM

I hope that bitcoin will stay at this price for some months, we need some stabilization. It grew 10x from the january which is insane and not sustainable!
I think bitcoin will somehow reach $11k before this year ends and hopefully there will be no more correction to appear.But when it reaches $15k-$20k by next year for sure series of correction or dips are going to happen.
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:40:44 PM

Highest price by this year probably around 11k or 12k then cirrection by january.
11k or 12k is not bad price in this year since only around 1 month left. But bitcoin is always surprise people with its move.
Lets see what happen.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:48:05 PM

The aggressive increase of bitcoin from $10k-11k already had the correction it needed. Currently, price is $10.9k dollars. Maybe the following corrections will be in every thousand dollar increase. Upon observation, it is mostly the point of correction. So another target spoke is about $12k and correction of about more than 10% by the end of the year. It is just an assumption though.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:03:48 AM

I don't think so many people will cash in ? I think they will sell some Bitcoin especially now since it's Christmas time. Though if you can you should spend Bitcoin directly on gifts. That is what I am doing. I am ordering need big box with everyones gifts inside. The price has gone up just in time I one it would. People won't need to sell or spend much Bitcoin because they see it's potential, they see it has grow this much so far and there still a few Bitcoin owners. What f there are double the owners? That is a huge profit. So I think most logical people who have been very into Bitcoin won't be selling very much. You sell now what about tomorrow? Think about it. Rather wait to buy something very big. Wait untill you only need 10% of your btc to buy something big instead of selling half if it early. You will thank yourself.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: