Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎰 Truegame - First Smart Contract Platform For Lotto & Games of Chance 🎰  (Read 15579 times)
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:22:46 AM

Truegame is the first fully integrated platform for lotteries and games of chance based on smart contracts.

All coffee has been drunk, pizza has been eaten, thousands of code lines are written, the year of development has come to an end and we are pleased to present our Truegame project to the community.

Advantages of Truegame

• key 🚀 The program code of the games is executed on the Ethereum network and based on smart contracts
  • 100% transparency of the game: all conditions and results of the game are fully visible in the blockchain open registry
  • Equal chances for all Players - RNG is based on random combinations obtained from blockchain
  • key 🚀 Fully integrated platform:
    We have developed a platform architecture which allows us to quickly implement any game on smart contracts, add a payment system, third-party service etc.   
  • and other benefits, such as advanced privacy, ssl security, instant withdraw, etc.

A variety of different games, which have no analogues, are presented on the Truegame platform. We are the first to apply the technology of smart contracts during their development and integrate all the logic into a single full-fledged platform.

Our games

5 instant win scratchcards
  • 1st Crypto Scratch-off
  • Crypto Space Battle
  • Good Luck Meme
  • Old School Scratch-off
  • Code me Scratch-off
You bet Prize drawings
Smart contract Lotto 6/49

⚡️ Dice (public version Dec 2017)
⚡️ Gift Box (public version Dec 2017)
⚡️ Crypto Millions Lotto, Jackpot $1,000,000 (Jan 2018)
⚡️ Blockchain Ball Lotto (Jan 2018)
⚡️ Smart Roulette (Feb 2018)
⚡️ Year 2018: planning release of more than 20 games based on smart contract

Take all your chances!

Visit https://truegame.io

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truegame.io
Copper Member

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

Truegame official support

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:33:01 AM

Hello Community!
We will be happy to receive feedback!

The first gambling ICO with a fully working LIVE platform!
WEBSITE | GAMES | JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
truegame.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:16:16 AM

wow,, new site and seems fresh.. let's see how this turn out. I ll chek it out later, just visited to check, haven't try yet tought. maybe later i ll try this one.
Thank you for your opinion!
Now registration is possible with an invitation code only. We will provide the code to the bitcointalk members who have sent the request on our site. We will also give a $10 bonus. In the near future we will post a detailed anouncement and rules of that giveaway.

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:52:06 AM

wow,, new site and seems fresh.. let's see how this turn out. I ll chek it out later, just visited to check, haven't try yet tought. maybe later i ll try this one.
Thank you for your opinion!
Now registration is possible with an invitation code only. We will provide the code to the bitcointalk members who have sent the request on our site. We will also give a $10 bonus. In the near future we will post a detailed anouncement and rules of that giveaway.

First sight of the site is good especially with all those weekly reward especially the smartphone. Just wondering why make it all hassle with invitation code? If it is open for everyone to register that means it is better for you because most people are checking the site's beta. The bigger number of people bigger chance to find something wrong on the site
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:06:14 PM

Hi, first I would like to congratulate you for your website. The design looks really cool, and that is always important because it shows some effort from your part into this project. I do have some questions though, that I hope you can answer.

First, I see you have plenty of games, prizes, lotteries, all with big payouts or high value. They are mostly time based, so I assume that it's possible that there are no guaranteed winners just like traditional fiat lotteries, is that correct?  Otherwise these prizes might become very expensive, if you had few users participating. If this is true, it would be nice to always know our chances of winning these prizes. I see that on scratchcards, but I don't see that on the other prizes (like smartphones etc).

Also, regarding these prizes, since the users needs to pay for transportation, I think it would be good to know in advance the shipping rates for our countries, and what are the shipping methods available.

Again, congrats on the website design.

truegame.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:42:46 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 04:16:30 PM by truegame.io

First sight of the site is good especially with all those weekly reward especially the smartphone. Just wondering why make it all hassle with invitation code? If it is open for everyone to register that means it is better for you because most people are checking the site's beta. The bigger number of people bigger chance to find something wrong on the site

Thank you for your attention to the project!
Access via invitation codes are made for the following reasons:
- Now we collect expert feedback only from the professional Community. Basic tests had been already done, therefore we need a feedback from the community, no testing.
- We give a $10 bonus. Everyone who wins will be able to collect his winnings, therefore, the number of free games is regulated by the invitation codes.

truegame.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:12:30 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 04:38:39 PM by truegame.io

First, I see you have plenty of games, prizes, lotteries, all with big payouts or high value. They are mostly time based, so I assume that it's possible that there are no guaranteed winners just like traditional fiat lotteries, is that correct?  Otherwise these prizes might become very expensive, if you had few users participating. If this is true, it would be nice to always know our chances of winning these prizes. I see that on scratchcards, but I don't see that on the other prizes (like smartphones etc).

The guaranteed winner for every drawing depends on the game itself. For example, in case of prize drawings there is always a winner if the prize draw is completed (total number of bets has to be equal to the value of the prize). In lotteries, the winning is determined in different way but similarly to a classical lottery: the more balls the player guesses, the bigger the winning is. Of course it is unlikely that every lottery presumes guaranteed jack pot winning.  Smiley However, there will always be winners with less amount of winnings in almost every drawing. Talking about chances, they are mentioned in the case of scratchcards. For lotteries you can see the table with the winnings amount that depends on the balls guessed. For the prizes you can check "level of luck" indicator that also shows your chances to win. This indicator depends on your bet and is calculated this way: your bet / prize value. So, the more bets you make, the higher the chances to win are.

Also, regarding these prizes, since the users needs to pay for transportation, I think it would be good to know in advance the shipping rates for our countries, and what are the shipping methods available.

For delivery we are using standart tarrifs of international delivery services (such as DHL, Fedex, etc) and we are not making any profit on that. Delivery can be made from the warehouses in different countries, that is why it is difficult to show the delivery price for every prize on a website. Also, we are offering the Players a choice of prize delivery or receiving an equivalent prize value payment from us. This is convenient as not all the Players prefer to provide their address or to wait for delivery.

Again, congrats on the website design.

Thank you! We did a lot of work, so glad that you liked it.

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:33:42 PM

I have tried to create an account on site but it looks like invitation code is mandatory which I think is just unnecessary. I don't want to get those free $10 or you can allow users to register account first and than they can enter bonus code afterwards to claim that $10.

Anyway best of luck, there is already similar site with bitcoin lottery only named trueflip which is already a success.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:09:27 PM

I signed up and waiting for invite code.

About this:
To have accessibility to the website and play, you must register through providing the Company with your email, date of birth, and filling in other mandatory fields as per the Company’s requirements. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is true, complete and correct. Failure to which, you will be held accountable by the Company.
Are you enforcing KYC?
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:29:10 PM

Design is really good, i like it very much. waiting for the invite code now. how long will it take to get invite from you guys?
ornabldo

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:31:55 PM

Great-looking website, Everything seems good and well organized, couldn't try the scratch games or any other game yet as I would need for the invitational code (and no demo is available, it all redirects to the free play page), anyway, even after the final launch, will the website remain USD based rather than ETH or would there be different currencies depending on your balance and deposit method (Crypto or NETELLER/Skrill)?

truegame.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:43:09 PM

I have tried to create an account on site but it looks like invitation code is mandatory which I think is just unnecessary. I don't want to get those free $10 or you can allow users to register account first and than they can enter bonus code afterwards to claim that $10.

There are different ways of collecting feedback. We have implemented this method (invitation codes), however we were also considering the method you suggest.
Thank you for your attention.

truegame.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:44:50 PM

Design is really good, i like it very much. waiting for the invite code now. how long will it take to get invite from you guys?
Thank you for the attention to Truegame project.
Your request for the invitation code has been received.
At the moment we are collecting a relevant number of participants to start running the prize drawings.
It may take several days.
We will be sending you further information via e-mail shortly.

truegame.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:46:56 PM

I signed up and waiting for invite code.

About this:
To have accessibility to the website and play, you must register through providing the Company with your email, date of birth, and filling in other mandatory fields as per the Company’s requirements. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is true, complete and correct. Failure to which, you will be held accountable by the Company.
Are you enforcing KYC?

This is standard formal statement. By default we are not using KYC. But we have to have a legal right to use KYC in some rare cases when it's necessary.

truegame.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:52:58 PM

Great-looking website, Everything seems good and well organized, couldn't try the scratch games or any other game yet as I would need for the invitational code (and no demo is available, it all redirects to the free play page), anyway, even after the final launch, will the website remain USD based rather than ETH or would there be different currencies depending on your balance and deposit method (Crypto or NETELLER/Skrill)?
Our platform is based on Ethereum smart contracts and uses the advantages of this technology, but you can also use other popular cryptocurrencies (not only ETH) for depositing money on your balance. Other classical payment methods such as Neteller and Skrill are also available.
The possibility of using these payment methods will be activated in "full mode". This information can be found on our website.

shirke94

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:36:31 PM

the site looks cool.
im looking forward to playing here!

goodjob guys!
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1170
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:44:20 PM

Really nice to see a gambling website with nice layout and many games coming up!

I see we need an invite to join. Also is the KYC required to deposit and WITHDRAW using cryptos? I don't think that should be necessary. The new concept of the game is really attractive.

Joined your site, waiting for an invite.
Budhenk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:23:57 PM

Love the site and the design! Hope the games will be awesome to play too. Just going to try out the free play option.
Registered on the site, waiting for an invite code Smiley
akamit

Activity: 1470
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Just visited the site to have a look, I must say the design is awesome.
Though I found the site little laggy from mozilla, it could be the problem from my end.
Also sent a request for invitation code, so that I can get the chance to provide my feedback and besides can be able to test the games.

Offering multiple payment processing system is a great thing Truegame offered by thinking out of the box.
Ethereum based platform with fiat deposit option. Is it possible to offer more fiat deposit options in near future?
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:12:28 AM

an original and fresh design,interesting idea
too much headache with registering,why?
make it simple,I don't really enjoy requesting codes,then opening email,where the code is supposed to be
and then reading something like: oh,great thank you for interest in our project,stay put o_0,really?

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀