Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc value  (Read 1264 times)
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:13:25 PM

I think that people underestimate btc1. We can deal with the fact that segWit2x will support a lot of people. Promises to reduce the time of the transaction, cost savings may be interested in the trade and it will be a coin of an entirely different level. This can affect price bitcoin and we see the first reduction in the price of bitcoin after the fork due to the outflow of capital. Maybe everything will go as usual scenario. In December, we will see.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:29:31 PM

I think that people underestimate btc1. We can deal with the fact that segWit2x will support a lot of people. Promises to reduce the time of the transaction, cost savings may be interested in the trade and it will be a coin of an entirely different level. This can affect price bitcoin and we see the first reduction in the price of bitcoin after the fork due to the outflow of capital. Maybe everything will go as usual scenario. In December, we will see.

Last segregated witness is not done the big change the transaction time dude. It is same before 1 year dude. Since they have increase the block size to transact the bitcoin. Number of confirmations to transact one one has been increased to 6 so we will not expect updation in the transaction side dude.
Last time same dump happens dude, how you say that you seeing that first time you see the price dump.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:56:14 PM

Last segregated witness is not done the big change the transaction time dude. It is same before 1 year dude. Since they have increase the block size to transact the bitcoin. Number of confirmations to transact one one has been increased to 6 so we will not expect updation in the transaction side dude.
Last time same dump happens dude, how you say that you seeing that first time you see the price dump.

now bitcoin prices 721$ it will be change every time and every day. So it will improve himself. Bitcoin is useful to growth your life. Bitcoin is become gather the country and it give some information for the country growth and people improvement. People improvement is the country improvement. So it will be improve the country people it will give some intimation.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:12:09 PM

hi all, new in here do all think that the value of btc is going up again?
With it's chart price, yes bitcoin can go up again and will keep on pushing to the top. I will still support bitcoin - original for this matter because there will be another hard fork on November and that is the SegWit2x. I don't know if people keep on pushing too much for another alt coin. Bitcoin will remain and that is going to make the price of bitcoin higher than ever so if I were you people I'll just keep on holding and will still going to push through different obstacles and news that are happening.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:25:23 PM

With it's chart price, yes bitcoin can go up again and will keep on pushing to the top. I will still support bitcoin - original for this matter because there will be another hard fork on November and that is the SegWit2x. I don't know if people keep on pushing too much for another alt coin. Bitcoin will remain and that is going to make the price of bitcoin higher than ever so if I were you people I'll just keep on holding and will still going to push through different obstacles and news that are happening.

I think bitcoin will really go up in the next coming weeks specially with Segwit2x in November. No doubt in my mind that it will touch $8000 before the end of the year. Maybe the price is down, but if you go are going to think about it, the support for $5500 and above is very good, very strong so unlikely to go back to $5000. And with the upcoming Segwit2x, there will be a few challenges ahead but by the end of the year, we will past $7000 mark and going to $8000.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:37:29 PM

No, I think it will not keep going up, it will decrease slightly, or at least, it will stabilize at this value. Because of impending hardfork, stability is needed for a potential bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:47:22 PM

No, I think it will not keep going up, it will decrease slightly, or at least, it will stabilize at this value. Because of impending hardfork, stability is needed for a potential bitcoin.

True that if people sell Bitcoins after claiming their BTG, the price could drop. I’m not sure that it will matter either way to many of us that will be cautious and wait a few days before claiming the BTG. We won’t be able to sell quickly to avoid a price drop and we can’t buy now if we already bought before the hard fork.
terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:50:40 PM

I think bitcoin will really go up in the next coming weeks specially with Segwit2x in November. No doubt in my mind that it will touch $8000 before the end of the year. Maybe the price is down, but if you go are going to think about it, the support for $5500 and above is very good, very strong so unlikely to go back to $5000. And with the upcoming Segwit2x, there will be a few challenges ahead but by the end of the year, we will past $7000 mark and going to $8000.

B2x is something that we have to tune in, many are worried on November because of it's real test for the whole bitcoin crowd. If many will just sell all of their B2x, alt coins and other forked coins and will use that to buy more bitcoins then it's really possible to see bitcoin's price touching $8,000 before this year ends. I'm into it but I can wait up until next year so that we can see another good floor price for bitcoin, I don't want to rush with it's price because it can go quickly if that happens.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

razzbee

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:52:34 PM

Price will grow again but not that fast, maybe little by little
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:14:36 PM

B2x is something that we have to tune in, many are worried on November because of it's real test for the whole bitcoin crowd. If many will just sell all of their B2x, alt coins and other forked coins and will use that to buy more bitcoins then it's really possible to see bitcoin's price touching $8,000 before this year ends. I'm into it but I can wait up until next year so that we can see another good floor price for bitcoin, I don't want to rush with it's price because it can go quickly if that happens.
Since there is another fork will be happen this next coming weeks we will see price increases but there is no assurance that the price of bitcoin could touch to $8000 valuei think the price can be hit i think around $6,000 to $7,000 This is i think much possible to happen than the price you speculate. Since bitcoin is unpredictable we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin after the end of the fork.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:21:26 PM

Because of hard fork and SegWit2x price will stay in this price range or it will fall a bit. It will not be like it was 1st of August, that is for sure. I don't know what your planing, but if you plan to buy, I think now is the right moment. Because I think that after all this, price of Bitcoin will rise even more. Most of people around here speculate that price of Bitcoin will reach 10,000$ till the end of this year. My opinion is that it will be near 8000$, that sounds more realistic. But one is for sure, price will go up.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:23:00 PM

Price will grow again but not that fast, maybe little by little

The price have recovered in last 2 days very fast you can see that after the failure of Bitcoin gold hardfork bitcoin price has started to get recovered and we are waiting for another hardfork on november, so hoping that bitcoin price crosses $7000 mark.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:44:27 PM

Since there is another fork will be happen this next coming weeks we will see price increases but there is no assurance that the price of bitcoin could touch to $8000 valuei think the price can be hit i think around $6,000 to $7,000 This is i think much possible to happen than the price you speculate. Since bitcoin is unpredictable we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin after the end of the fork.
It is too early to assume that bitcoin could reach at $7000 this year and we don't really know what will going to happen of the price if the split will occur. Some say it might reach $7000 this year, but i say it will not since it is rising gradually in the past 2 months. I guess it's time for the bubble to pop with some little price correction. I guess it's not enough before we even decide to get a hold to our investments but some are so persistent that they still be holding it. Maybe they've been waiting for that free coins i guess.

terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:23:29 PM

There's a division of the miners and a lot of support has been given to B2x so that's why we have to tune in and be aware on what's going to happen for this next fork. But if many will not show support to these crazy hard forks for sure there will be no more hindrance to the price of bitcoin. The price is good at $5,500 - $5,900 so it went down again at $5,700 but it is still good to have this price. I won't be surprised if the price will go up before the fork.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:56:05 PM

I think this assessment is accurate, the bitcoin price will decrease slightly before the hardfork occurs, it is like preparing for the good things for the future. I want stability in the value of bitcoin.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:43:04 AM

We are getting very close to the fork so I think we are going to see a nice increase in price maybe up to 6500 in the next days, that is not going to last of course as people stop selling their bitcoin gold for bitcoin but that is going to give us all some easy profits, when the price of bitcoin suffers a correction and we are able to buy it back cheaper than what we sold.

We have good support zone between 5 500 - 5 750 USD. I except move to 6600 - 6700 USD (~20%) too according to last move  before fork
Well as for as I know about bitcoin so bitcoin don’t compromise on its value and you are right that bitcoin can cross 6500 easily because bitcoin trades and investors are now fully taking interest to get a huge amount of profit because end of the year is coming so it also going to help bitcoin in his values so my best wishes are with bitcoin for his high value.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:35:02 PM

yup have notice the trend that btc is soaring up high...dont know whether is it time to sell some of my btc
If you only care about getting some profits now then this seems like the perfect opportunity to sell however if you care a lot more about the long term profits that you can get with bitcoin the current price is nothing, there are members that are waiting for bitcoin to reach prices a lot higher and I cannot blame them since I’m doing the same, that means I will need to hold for a long time but I’m ready to do that if it is necessary.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:45:23 PM

I think btc will never decrease, it will increase sharply in the future
Pasabm

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:28:58 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to rise, as more and more users ,the possibility of going down certainly exists, but maybe only a little and most will continue to go up. The bitcoin price prediction in 2018 reaches $ 10,000. This bitcoin price is predicted by a bitcoin finance expert named Tim Draper.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:41:14 PM

From my opinion in this November the price will stay up then after that will last until the end of the month. the next month the possibility that will move up the altcoin so you waiting and see the movement in the market
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: