Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Письмо насчет Mintpal  (Read 240 times)
vladimirushev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 856
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:33:48 AM

Пришло письмо от OperationSparrow@avonandsomerset.police.uk насчет Mintpal, текст ниже. Кто то получал подобное и что делать с ним?

"Dear Sir/Madam,
Operation Sparrow is an ongoing UK fraud investigation into the activities of Moolah and its former CEO Ryan Kennedy, also known as Alex Green.
The investigation focuses on Kennedy’s acquisition of Mintpal in 2014 and the subsequent disappearance and dispersal of customers’ funds from the exchange.
Kennedy has been charged with a number of fraud offences in relation to these matters and is due to face trial at Bristol Crown Court.
I am writing to you as you have been identified through your email address as a possible victim of this fraud and may have incurred a financial loss. You are one of almost fourteen thousand people that have been affected by this case so please accept my apologies that it is not practical for me to respond to individual queries at this time. I would urge you not to reply directly to this email, nor to phone Avon and Somerset Constabulary regarding the case. Updates will be published as and when available.
At this stage of the investigation I am unable to confirm whether there will be any possibility of financial compensation.
I should be grateful if you would take a few minutes to complete the attached survey that will assist us in identifying potential victims more quickly and efficiently.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GSBZJP

Please submit your completed questionnaire by 31st January 2018. Responses received after this date will not be processed.
Thank you for your time.
Yours faithfully,
Detective Constable Charlotte Suter
Economic Crime Team
Avon and Somerset Constabulary
Note: Survey Monkey is not affiliated to Avon and Somerset Constabulary.
Attached privacy policy explains how SurveyMonkey handles your personal information and data.

https://www.surveymonkey.net/mp/policy/privacy-policy/

Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:13:32 AM

Тоже пришло.

Ничего не делать? Ну если хотите можете опрос пройти.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: