Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TradeCoinClub  (Read 258 times)
Rheachan1425 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:04:25 AM

Anyone tried this trading system?
An passive and active way.
Automated  Wink
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:33:54 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 05:51:31 PM by haroldtee

To be honest, I went against all odds and still tried this system anyway and I am still in (about 4 months now). After doing my research, I had to give it so much thought from some of the opinions of people online. Sure, with some huge benefits on referrals, it pretty sounds ponzi. On the other hand, with the little profit on investment daily, not too bad considering it is not fixed profit and it ranges between 0.35 - 0.75% so far since I have joined and the dashboard shows the whole trade movement of some sort. I haven't really had much reason to be concerned yet anyway in terms of getting paid, and hopefully, I don't till I get back all my funds at the end of the trading period.

However, Grin ... there is always a BUT.
1. I don't like the fact that they don't trade weekends and I always have to open the trade every Mondays.
2. I don't like the fact that I had to verify with my ID before I could get my funds (I wasn't given that information heads up)
3. I don't like the fact that they remove 25% from the profit you make at the end of every cycle.
4. I don't like the fact that on top of No.3, I have to pay about 4% or thereabout if I want to withdraw.
5. I don't like the fact that I have to hold my money down for a long period of 1 year and I cannot decide to opt out anytime. Even if I want to opt out, there is a penalty fee of 50% deduction if you do before the end of your contract period.

I did not get most of those information before I got in anyway except 1 & 5, but for now, except those few stuffs I mentioned above, they have not scammed me YET Grin ... I will advise you take note of those and make your decision based on that, if it is something you wish it is worth taking the risk. It is a risk I decided to take and I hope it ends up being worth it but until then  Huh. However, don't put in what you cannot afford to loose if you want to consider it.
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:19:56 AM

Nope. I dont like ponzies and pyramid schemes.
Rheachan1425 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:25:27 PM

To be honest, I went against all odds and still tried this system anyway and I am still in (about 4 months now). After doing my research, I had to give it so much thought from some of the opinions of people online. Sure, with some huge benefits on referrals, it pretty sounds ponzi. On the other hand, with the little profit on investment daily, not too bad considering it is not fixed profit and it ranges between 0.35 - 0.75% so far since I have joined and the dashboard shows the whole trade movement of some sort. I haven't really had much reason to be concerned yet anyway in terms of getting paid, and hopefully, I don't till I get back all my funds at the end of the trading period.

However, Grin ... there is always a BUT.
1. I don't like the fact that they don't trade weekends and I always have to open the trade every Mondays.
2. I don't like the fact that I had to verify with my ID before I could get my funds (I wasn't given that information heads up)
3. I don't like the fact that they remove 25% from the profit you make at the end of every cycle.
4. I don't like the fact that on top of No.3, I have to pay about 4% or thereabout if I want to withdraw.
5. I don't like the fact that I have to hold my money down for a long period of 1 year and I cannot decide to opt out anytime. Even if I want to opt out, there is a penalty fee of 50% deduction if you do before the end of your contract period.

I did not get most of those information before I got in anyway except 1 & 5, but for now, except those few stuffs I mentioned above, they have not scammed me YET Grin ... I will advise you take note of those and make your decision based on that, if it is something you wish it is worth taking the risk. It is a risk I decided to take and I hope it ends up being worth it but until then  Huh. However, don't put in what you cannot afford to loose if you want to consider it.
Wow that was all the information, honestly I'm not yet invest on that trading. I just gathering some information.
Thank you for the information.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: