Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (MASSIVE Bounties LIVE) Trust (vTrust) Investors PAY the COMMUNITY, not the CEO.  (Read 604 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sock_info.doNOT.send.$ (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:05:06 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 12:19:16 PM by sock_info.doNOT.send.$

:: Creative ways to make Spam completely harmless while Building a Better Future.

No Social needed = They will find us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need To Know
Vital Information Has Been Recycled, This Goldmine was found hiding too far down the post:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recycle

(proposed / not live yet)
Gentle Support For Your Troubled Coins
Recycle: Turn Your Troubled Crappy Coins Into Fresh, Golden Seed Money.

Clearly not a "pump and dump" plan.

>> "Gentle support" for your troubled coins  // Funding for hungry students and Funnysocks!
Investors pay us early-seed money, including the option to fund/partly-fund with "crappy old coins" (edit pending we love your shiny tokens). Then in the forum people see us paying bounties, offering writing contests, etc. with the coins that generally no one else is using, but do have some real value.

Investors get "gentle, honest" exposure for their troubled (losing) investments and we get money to work with.
#recycle
``````````````````

Avatars / Personal Text (coming) soon, watch for updates please, so your valuable spot is reserved.
No sigs until we are close to a really Big Event, then you will be given at least 10 days notice, and possibly an option to accept lower pay, only if you want to.

````````````````
Translators
$20 per easy task  + $1,000 credits / Every "front row seat" pays at least $1,000 ICO Credits >>> // !! Minimal EZ participation required to "hold your spot" in a Great Adventure.
Post '  '  reserve  _ name of lang__  please. '

Update Translators: Please finish within 24 hours, or your valuable spot will need to be deleted, the oldest ones will have a bit more time.
Please, PM's are not needed for this  / Edit: Please finish within 24 hours or your valuable seat will be deleted, existing seats will be checked ASAP, thank you.
Instructions are in the last section, thanks

Note: We can do every lang even the ones in the sub-forum.
Please be accurate.
`````````````````````````````````````````````

Everyone!
Every "front row seat" pays at least $1,000 ICO Credits, then we invite you to have some FUN and make it real.

~~~~~~
Info That Could Change (Temp F.A.Q.)

Sorry about one post per username, we need more FunnySocks! before splitting into another thread. The first time you ask a question, I try to give a complete answer, thanks.

Title 4 Updates: When it is time to move to a discussion thread (small participation needed), we will put "something obvious" in the title, so you can check in and save your valuable seat.
~~~~~~

``````````````

"English" Here
Restarting Here:
````````````````
:: Creative ways to make Spam completely harmless while Building a Better Future.

Trust (vTrust) Investors PAY the COMMUNITY, and You can Never Send Me Money!

A Virtual Trust Fund (vTrust) for this great community, and if I ever get paid it is coming from a smart contract after at least 2 months.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/wm/live/1280_720/images/live/p0/1d/y0/p01dy048.jpg

Token name will probably be vTrust* (! *Edit = vTrust is more likely rebranding 'pre-second seed' to something even bigger and better), but the exact details are not set.
We are hoping to have investors paying modest amounts to bounty hunters ASAP, and a Big Event by Super Bowl Sunday, if possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Biggest Bounties In History! LIVE Now.
$80,000,000 ($80M!) in ASAP* ICO Credits
*The amount of time needed depends on you == "Reality/Fantasy" can change/evolve pretty quickly these days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not a Giveaway Thread = You "pay" with small amounts of time.
Each spot in this thread is called a "seat", the best early spots are "front-row seats".

(This part might change a bit)
~40,000 seats/spots in this thread (see LOL sock puppet defender below)
~$1,000 ICO Credits (average) per seat! With the earliest paying even more, please watch for updates.

We are NOT afraid of sock puppets / We will attempt to treat you like "real people", and some of the time you *have to* participate in testing our LOL amazing
[ANN] The World's First Ever Sock Puppet Washing Machine! // This will be so FUN!

Rules
Until Further Notice Please Do Not reserve more than one seat per forum username.
Official Discussion thread ASAP.  // So please only one post per username (could change later) in this thread which you edit as we go.
"Creative Thinkers" semi-private thread ASAP, please reserve a spot (see below)

To Start
>>> post ' Will you please trust me with a valuable seat? '

We strongly prefer only one reservation per Real Person (LOL?)  
Your valuable post will NOT be deleted for writing talent, lack of skills, etc.
Posts WILL be deleted for lack of minimal participation (for example)
Vote in polls
Be "easy to find" when an early seed "mini-whale" is looking to pay you.
Please, watch for updates to preserve your valuable asset.

Early seats pay more....please watch for updates.
!!! Note: Every 20th seat is a jr Escrow Agent and jr Bounty Manager whether you "want to or not", you are free to leave and your post can be deleted, making someone else a jr Manager.
We will make this easy for you == "Order out of chaos" == If you do not know what that means, you "will enjoy" getting a chance to find out.

To Start
>>> post ' Will you please trust me with a valuable seat? '
`````````````````````

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simple Version Finished
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The information below "scares  away" some people, since it takes too long to read.
The simple version is over.

Every "front row seat" pays at least $1,000 ICO Credits.
``````````````````````

Helpful Information / "Frequently" Asked Questions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
F.A.Q.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The main concept?
``````````````
More than one actually:
Not afraid of Spam, we can "Recycle" it into a way to discover talent writers, creative thinkers, trusted escrow agents, graphic artists, entertainers, etc.

Offering to "gently support" troubled "crapcoins" by "being seen" giving them away in Fun creative writing and other valuable contests.  // Clearly, Not a pump and dump, see below.

(Slowly) Building our JUMBO Legal Trust Fund ~50 cents at a time.  (LOL?)

Much, much more, please stay tuned...   Cheesy

``````````````````````````````````
``````````````````````````````````

Bounties LIVE
Creative Writing Contest / Whitepaper Guru
One person wins $15,000 if we "obviously" have enough money >>> For now please
Post ' Creative thinking contest '
First 50 people get to join a unique discussion, no need to write anything yet.

Topic for discussion = Virtual Escrow / Virtual Trust Funds

We build a Human "Layer of Trust" on top of Bitcion/coinland/ETH, etc.
How? (One option, I could eventually provide you with "about ~20 more" options, given enough time)
We make "at least 20,000++" people a significant profit (! with the understanding they can make much more in the future if they remain honest), and then see what % is willing to share their short-term profits with us.  // Watch for exciting updates.
!! Also we get a Goldmine of "Warm and Fuzzy" Free Advertising which could be worth much more than $80M.
>>> and, I can promise you an amazing amount of other 'great ideas' which you never heard of before.

Win/Win
Please post ' Creative thinking contest ', if you want too.
``````````````

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From this summer, some edits required

<Being unsigned message>

This is a casual, easy account which I can use on an *unprotected laptop* ...EDIT: No longer unprotected, but you would gain nothing, my "real account" doesn't need code/encryption to "prove" who he is ...lol?..... (ie /sitting outside on a nice day, and asking a few questions here)

The laptop could possibly be stolen.  (see above)
The password for this account and related email are relatively simple. (fixed)

This is the only active sock puppet of a long-term member.** // **No longer true the way it was at that time -- You do not NEED to trust me, we will build and experiment with Trust as we go along.

sock_info.doNOT.send.$ (to this username) ever. // Smart contracts "I get paid last" will work ... Other details pending, when needed.

</End unsigned message>

My username is sock_info.doNOT.send.$, so this "self-aware sock puppet" is perfect for an experiment where it should be obvious you do not need to trust me.

Extra details
If I (and Our Team = We will introduce at least two "trusted friends" who help lead this most interesting project) are gone over 34 days (for example) the largest fully-paid seed investor (having made payments to this community) can easily* start a new thread for, updates, [ANN], etc // !! While keeping the valuable front-rows seats active in this thread.
````````````````````````

``````````
Who wants to help lead this amazing experiment with truly huge potential?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Partner
(Simple version) Long-term we are both "free agents" and will figure things out later.
Short-term: "My money" will be kept in smart contracts for at least 2 months (and perhaps only small income after that depending on the timeline), you can get paid shortly after the ICO closes and tokens are released.
^^^
The above is (an example) for an Actual Partner (not currently offered)

My Virtual Partner(s) (vPartner) LIVE in Paradise!  // virtual paradise
My Virtual Partner gets to be an "early seed whale" with details discussed before/during/after negotiations begin.
It is way too early for excess detail, especially since I do not get any money!

The first 25 people who PROMISE using a bond of TRUST
1) You have the ability to put $1,000 into a pre-ICO smart contract, with some of the money used for bounties and the rest is yours to control, remove, decide to invest, etc.
2) You are interested in a friendly virtual Vacation on my Private (virtual) Paradise Island. A warm, beautiful, sunny part of the non-public web, accessible only by special invitation.  // No screaming sock puppets (like me ...Oops)  No sharks or ugly hurricanes, a lovely, peaceful place.

That's all, we need to talk and have some FUN before things get too crazy.
```
Please reply:  ' Will you trust me enough to invite me to your fun (virtual) vacation spot? '  or anything you want in your own words.  
```````
Thank You Everyone.

1st Mover Advantage For Investors:
(Optional Bonus)
Sometimes this thread is on "auto-pilot" and you will possibly get better results by sending a PM to my more established account, if you can find it...  // Discount code '  didiPMthecorrectperson '  ... ...lol?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With me you have literally no competition, ever.

```````````````````
````````````````````

````````````````
Translators
$20 per easy task  // !! Minimal EZ participation required to "hold your spot" in a Great Adventure.
Post '  '  reserve  _ name of lang__  please. '

Please, PM's are not needed for this  /
Instructions are in the last section, thanks

Note: We can do every lang even the ones in the sub-forum.
Please be accurate.
`````````````````````````````````````````````

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
!!!! The image = this, the correct code
Code:
[img]http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/wm/live/1280_720/images/live/p0/1d/y0/p01dy048.jpg[/img]

Not this... Which comes from a quick copy/paste (or a Newbie not allowed to post images)
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fichef.bbci.co.uk%2Fwwfeatures%2Fwm%2Flive%2F1280_720%2Fimages%2Flive%2Fp0%2F1d%2Fy0%2Fp01dy048.jpg&t=581&c=2Fw3rczGeIoLGQ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`````````
(Discount code is optional)
your discount code == Make up a discount code (save 8%), posted both there and in your post here, and you might make extra money.  // Example  ==  '  Discount code  save 8% = " trustisfun9430 "     '  (Make yours unique, possibly funny)
``````````````

Translate the thread title(?), only if you are certain it is accurate (vTrust) can stay the way it is.
Edit your post here with URL to the new post, thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Begin Text to Translate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/wm/live/1280_720/images/live/p0/1d/y0/p01dy048.jpg

Trust in FUN.
Trust in Yourself!
(MASSIVE Bounties LIVE)

Rules
Some participation required  // Empty spots will be deleted.
"Broken English" is OK, but you might need an English speaking friend to help you understand the events.
Avatars / Personal Text required soon watch for updates please, so you do not get deleted.

___Link to this post:___
To Start
>>> post (in the English thread) ' Will you please trust me with a valuable seat? '
Discount code: Save 8% = ___your discount code___

``````````````````````````
end of translations
``````````````````````````
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:10:16 AM

reserved for some virtual friends (vFriends)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:16:38 AM

Reserved for top sponsors

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:26:26 AM

Reserved for "2nd row" sponsors
tofumachine

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:49:22 AM

reserve Turkish please.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:22:45 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 07:59:56 PM by sock_info.doNOT.send.$

I made some edits, so people know where "the simple version" ends.

reserve Turkish please.

Welcome tofumachine, thank you.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:32:11 AM

Please "reserve a front-row seat".
Thank you.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:00:46 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 11:18:00 AM by sock_info.doNOT.send.$

Translation info is all there in the post
``````````````````````````````
Early leaders

Early leaders (real ones, not sock puppets) with the courage to "jump in" are a huge asset when trying to start something new and different. Thanks to everyone so far, the future is bright.

i will do Vietname Translation. pm me. Wink
"Creative thinking contest"

"Creative thinking contest" == We will start when we have a few more people, thank you for saying 'Hello'.

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:08:50 AM

Reserve chinese please

Smile
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:14:48 AM

I dont know if i get it right, but will you please reserve a front-row seat?

I have to reread the ann post

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:23:50 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 12:41:44 PM by sock_info.doNOT.send.$

I dont know if i get it right, but will you please reserve a front-row seat?

I have to reread the ann post

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The main concept
``````````````
More than one actually:
Not afraid of Spam, we can "Recycle" it into a way to discover talent writers, creative thinkers, trusted escrow agents, graphic artists, entertainers, etc.

Offering to "gently support" troubled "crapcoins" by "being seen" giving them away in Fun creative writing and other valuable contests.  // Clearly, Not a pump and dump, see below.

(Slowly) Building our JUMBO Legal Trust Fund ~50 cents at a time.  (LOL?)

Much, much more, please stay tuned...     Cheesy
Adibas03

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:24:46 AM

This looks interesting.
Will you please trust me with a valuable seat?
BitGeoCol

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:31:37 AM

Will you please trust me with a valuable seat? I think a front raw seat will be good enough. Thanks and can't wait to test that sock puppet machine LOL.  I also want to joing the Creative thinking Contest. Will do my best.
NoomDalv

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:32:40 AM

I dont know man i just dont know, but am in!

Reserve spanish please

moonswamp

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:42:28 AM

i will do Chinese Translation. since it's my native language!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:00:06 AM

Please remember: One post "reserved seat" / username and then there are times when you edit your one post. I will do my best to answer questions for now, but we will be needing a proper discussion thread.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:44:22 AM

Kindly reserve for me a seat in the front row, please
ascakan

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:13:05 PM

Will you please trust me with a valuable seat?.
Shemyazael

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:51:36 PM

Well, let's try this out...you want people to say: "Will you please trust me with a valuable seat?"
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

reserve seat
username abahcoin
please trust me in indonesian translate

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: