Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1XBet - Best odds, free streaming, livebetting ... with BTC - Bonus for you  (Read 805 times)
1Xbet_fra (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:38:06 AM

Hi everybody

I'm member of 1xbet commercial team. We see an expansion of BTC and it will be the future money on bookmaker.
I have a link for new players on 1xbet bookmaker. Obviously, you can deposit by BTC. Why to choose 1xbet ?

You have 130% bonus with this link : http://refpazcx.xyz/L?tag=d_42591m_97c_&site=42591&ad=97 (bonus boosted)
All football, NFL, baseball, tennis, rugby games are available on streaming for 0
You can ben on everything as 3rd icelandic division football, virtual games, ITF Challenger tennis

How ?    Open this link : http://refpazcx.xyz/L?tag=d_42591m_97c_&site=42591&ad=97   (bonus boosted)
Create a new account in 1 minute by mail or phone number
You can directly deposit with BTC but enter your exact informations (as adress in your ID card...).

If you have a question, contact me here or by mail at :  kevin.azeredo@etu.unistra.fr

GL all

1xteam
1Xbet_fra (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:19:48 AM

Ask me question if you need it
let's go try Wink   one of best bookmakers actually for BTC and overall
1Xbet_fra (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:59:27 AM

You can find also application for mobile  Wink

1Xbet_fra (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:09:49 PM

Anybody is intereste ? we are serious bookmaker with better odds like pinnacle (sometimes better).
Very easy for BTC deposit with bonus Wink

Try quickly Wink
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:31:45 PM

Is this site still existing?! Last time I was checking it there was 100000 scam accusations for refused withdraws and scammed users against your child site 1xBit.

If you Google 1Xbet you will find many many scam complaints and accusations. Be careful with your money and choose some true bitcoin bookie.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:36:32 PM

Scams are everywhere..how to find this is genuine.has any reviews for this site?if has , drop links or pm.
carcassone

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:38:05 PM

yes I remember also a lot of "complaint" , I hope no one is a confirmed scam, because this topic... is a waste of time

SteffSon

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Bet99.win- Win up to *99 per game. Fair & FUN!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:23:30 PM

Very ugly topic, if you ask me  Shocked

Bet99.win
The fun crypto-roulette. Become a co-owner now.
kii552007

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:35:25 PM

Sharing some personal experience with 1XBet-

Pro -
1. Have many not-paying accusations before, but they seems to want changing this situation recently, and I indeed see some improvements during the period I still betting with them
2. Have the best live stream covered among all the sportbookers
3. Covered all kinds of event - they have most ITF events I ever seem
4. Covered all kinds of payment methods - from Bitcoin to Steam item
5. Withdrawal pretty fast, it only takes less then 15mins for Skrill withdrawl in most of the time

Cons -
1. Awful live chat - basically, their live chat is just like a robot, they will keep sending auto-response message or simply ask you to write them an email. They have a moderate email service though
2. Live stream connection - it seems they capture streams to their server first, and then convert to their own output, sometime it could be pretty laggy
2. Not having enough fund for non-mainstream currency - there're several times my withdrawal requests were rejected after large amount withdrawal, because they "don't have enough fund" in their Skrill account (I was using TWD as currency). They advised me to use credit card or bank wire for withdrawal, and it indeed got through, so it proved they were not trying to hold my winnings, instead, don't have enough fund in Skrill account.
3. The security issue - this is also the reason I stopped betting with them - there was one time I have $3000-$4000 winnings in my account, when it came to the time I try to withdraw my winnings, I cleary see there's a Yandex account added into my account (it deposited $1 to my account, so the payment option can be activated), and simply replaced all of my withdrawal request to Skrill (the system cancelled my Skrill requests, and requested Yandex withdrawal with same amount). I reported the issue to their support and they did not take immediate action, I even changed my password for several times, but it's all in vain. They blamed me for my computer getting hacked, and refused to help me return my winnings.
But the truth is,
First - I always pay attention to the security of my own computer, and I never have such experience on other sportbookers
Second - I reported the issue immediately, why there's no action from the support
Third - there's a their policy that if you use mutiple methods to deposit, the amount you can withdraw depends on the percentage of the deposit amount of each method (for ex: you deposit with $80 Skrill and $20 Neteller, if you withdraw $160 Skrill, then the maximum withdrawal amount will be $40 for Neteller). In this way, if there's only $1 from Yandex deposit, how could 1xBet allowed the method to withdraw all of my winnings?
I don't really care if my account is hacked or not, if they can't take any action during things like this happen, or try to help me get the winnings back afterward, then I don't feel safe to play with them anymore.

In summary, it was a pretty good experience before everything down to hell. If you're a amteur bettor who love watching live streaming and make small bet with your pocket money, then you can try betting with them. If you play large amount (over $1000) or even play for living, you should be careful.
carcassone

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:14:58 PM

thank you for share your bad experience. to shady feedback from their service. I will not use.

jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:48:55 PM

Sharing some personal experience with 1XBet-

Pro -
1. Have many not-paying accusations before, but they seems to want changing this situation recently, and I indeed see some improvements during the period I still betting with them
2. Have the best live stream covered among all the sportbookers
3. Covered all kinds of event - they have most ITF events I ever seem
4. Covered all kinds of payment methods - from Bitcoin to Steam item
5. Withdrawal pretty fast, it only takes less then 15mins for Skrill withdrawl in most of the time

Cons -
1. Awful live chat - basically, their live chat is just like a robot, they will keep sending auto-response message or simply ask you to write them an email. They have a moderate email service though
2. Live stream connection - it seems they capture streams to their server first, and then convert to their own output, sometime it could be pretty laggy
2. Not having enough fund for non-mainstream currency - there're several times my withdrawal requests were rejected after large amount withdrawal, because they "don't have enough fund" in their Skrill account (I was using TWD as currency). They advised me to use credit card or bank wire for withdrawal, and it indeed got through, so it proved they were not trying to hold my winnings, instead, don't have enough fund in Skrill account.
3. The security issue - this is also the reason I stopped betting with them - there was one time I have $3000-$4000 winnings in my account, when it came to the time I try to withdraw my winnings, I cleary see there's a Yandex account added into my account (it deposited $1 to my account, so the payment option can be activated), and simply replaced all of my withdrawal request to Skrill (the system cancelled my Skrill requests, and requested Yandex withdrawal with same amount). I reported the issue to their support and they did not take immediate action, I even changed my password for several times, but it's all in vain. They blamed me for my computer getting hacked, and refused to help me return my winnings.
But the truth is,
First - I always pay attention to the security of my own computer, and I never have such experience on other sportbookers
Second - I reported the issue immediately, why there's no action from the support
Third - there's a their policy that if you use mutiple methods to deposit, the amount you can withdraw depends on the percentage of the deposit amount of each method (for ex: you deposit with $80 Skrill and $20 Neteller, if you withdraw $160 Skrill, then the maximum withdrawal amount will be $40 for Neteller). In this way, if there's only $1 from Yandex deposit, how could 1xBet allowed the method to withdraw all of my winnings?
I don't really care if my account is hacked or not, if they can't take any action during things like this happen, or try to help me get the winnings back afterward, then I don't feel safe to play with them anymore.

In summary, it was a pretty good experience before everything down to hell. If you're a amteur bettor who love watching live streaming and make small bet with your pocket money, then you can try betting with them. If you play large amount (over $1000) or even play for living, you should be careful.

And this was exactly my point. I would never ever play i bookie where "hacker" could withdraw all of my money. You are not the first "hacked" user by this scheme. When you win few thousand, you are either being "hacked" or account locked for "breaking TOS".
camkim600

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:49:18 AM

You can find also application for mobile,tablet
 Smiley Smiley
carcassone

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:47:15 AM

You can find also application for mobile,tablet
 Smiley Smiley

wha's the meaning of this post now in the thread? every bookmaker have an app for mobile/tablet but here the problem is bigger different!

kii552007

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:29:48 AM

TBH, 1xBet is not a bad site for amteur bettor who bet for fun.
They have most events&livestream I ever seen, and they don't ask for verification when withdrawal (unless they want to block you Wink )
I can see they're keep evolving, if they can do something on their payout reputation
I think they will be top 10 betting site for sure.
1Xbet_fra (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:35:55 AM

Thanks a lot for your answers

If you respect procedure, no problem on 1xbet
But you need exactly personnal informations of course for withdraw. If you have any problem for withdraw or whatelse, contact me I can find solution with customers service.

For new customers : http://refpazcx.xyz/L?tag=d_42591m_97c_&site=42591&ad=97

Sometimes, kind of problem exist but it's the case for all bookmaker ! (except paybe Pinnacle)  Trust me and have a nice day
kii552007

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:53:11 AM

Thanks a lot for your answers

If you respect procedure, no problem on 1xbet
But you need exactly personnal informations of course for withdraw. If you have any problem for withdraw or whatelse, contact me I can find solution with customers service.

For new customers : http://refpazcx.xyz/L?tag=d_42591m_97c_&site=42591&ad=97

Sometimes, kind of problem exist but it's the case for all bookmaker ! (except paybe Pinnacle)  Trust me and have a nice day

Thanks for your kind support, I have sent you PM regarding the problem I had.
I hope I can get the winnings back, and I'll post updates on this thread if there's any news.
Thanks.
consar

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:10:46 AM

1xbet is a huge site, glad they're accepting bitcoins right now.
1Xbet_fra (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:46:27 PM

1xbet is a huge site, glad they're accepting bitcoins right now.

yes ! do you have an account yet ?
if not, test with link, it's quickly Wink
manosqq

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:37:32 PM

For every withdrawal i asked i received it in minutes.1xbet is legit.
I didnt want to join because of the bad reputation but the odds are high so i took the risk.The bad think is that they need personal information to register there even if you use btc currency.
Its better to join 1xbit they need only your email.
1Xbet_fra (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:43:39 PM

yes it's very quickly for withdraw
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: