Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Cash will NEVER be bitcoin  (Read 1521 times)
CoinClarity (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 77

You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:43:37 AM

bitcoin = BTC
Bitcoin Cash = BCH

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE, YA DINGUS!

Bitcoin is bitcoin while Bitcoin Cash is simply another altcoin that is trying to cash in on the good name of bitcoin.

Let's stop trying to pretend they're the same thing. Its an absolute travesty that whoever runs bitcoin.com would publish an article stupid enough trying to say they are the same thing, when they most clearly ARE NOT.

Here's a couple other reasons:

Was Bitcoin Cash founded by Satoshi Nakamoto? NO.
Do _any_ merchants that you can think of off the top of your head actually accept BCH? NO.
Will merchants be more likely to accept BCH in the future, now that they've just barely wrapped their heads around the concept of bitcoin and begun to integrate payment acceptance mechanisms for it? NO!

This is by far the biggest and most sinister pump job of an altcoin I've ever seen. If you're gonna make your own coin, at least come up with your own damn name! BCH reeks of unoriginality and is greed at its worst. This kind of behavior is what turns off the general public from wanting to get involved in crypto in the first place.

Critics what say ye? I'm all ears.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:57:21 AM

bitcoin = BTC
Bitcoin Cash = BCH

Bitcoin is bitcoin while Bitcoin Cash is simply another altcoin that is trying to cash in on the good name of bitcoin.

Let's stop trying to pretend they're the same thing. Its an absolute travesty that whoever runs bitcoin.com would publish an article stupid enough trying to say they are the same thing, when they most clearly ARE NOT.

Do _any_ merchants that you can think of off the top of your head actually accept BCH? NO.
Will merchants be more likely to accept BCH in the future, now that they've just barely wrapped their heads around the concept of bitcoin and begun to integrate payment acceptance mechanisms for it? NO!

This is by far the biggest and most sinister pump job of an altcoin I've ever seen. If you're gonna make your own coin, at least come up with your own damn name! BCH reeks of unoriginality and is greed at its worst. This kind of behavior is what turns off the general public from wanting to get involved in crypto in the first place.

I have not seen anywhere that an offshoot of either a person, figure, thing or commodity outshine the original which is why there cannot be two bitcoin and since bitcoin is still in existence, we cannot have another one taking its place. There cannot be two ETHs and ETC cannot be outshine ETH is the same way BCH cannot replace BTC no matter the amount of forks that happened from it.

However, I see it being with us for a long term because they will continue to operate in the shadow of the original which means as the original gets more popular, they get a portion of it which keeps them within reach. Aside that, nothing else can come out of it.
regna437@gmail.com

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:08:31 AM

Absolutely right! BCH will never be BTC, and I'm glad! From day of its creation BCH has always been superior. faster transaction at a fraction of the price is just the beginning. Do you honestly think the future of crypto is going to a coffee shop and waiting 30 min and paying 8 $ in fees to  buy a coffee? BCH is better in every way, the only thing they lack is the brand. In time people will stop being stubborn and realize a quality coin is more important then what its called.  The only reason it angers you so much is cause they are superior in every way and you are fearful that you are backing the wrong horse.
iamcoco

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

The cults of BCH have been here in the forum lurking around and simply posting about Bitcoin Cash that it was the real bitcoin and not the bitcoin founded by satoshi, what a bunch of dorks. Roll Eyes
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:16:16 AM

Absolutely right! BCH will never be BTC, and I'm glad! From day of its creation BCH has always been superior. faster transaction at a fraction of the price is just the beginning. Do you honestly think the future of crypto is going to a coffee shop and waiting 30 min and paying 8 $ in fees to  buy a coffee? BCH is better in every way, the only thing they lack is the brand. In time people will stop being stubborn and realize a quality coin is more important then what its called.  The only reason it angers you so much is cause they are superior in every way and you are fearful that you are backing the wrong horse.

Look at that BCH graph!!! So much better than anything we've ever seen!  Grin

Cheesy

It always is odd to me the number of newbie posters that come out of nowhere to support BCH. It is as if they got an account just simply to support it.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:16:23 AM

Obviously bch can never replace btc , it isn't useless i mean see the value of it $300 , you could get $300 simply by holding 1 btc what's wrong with that who in real world will give you $300 for free. The price eventually fall slowly slowly but it is has a good value

It might be for you but most articles posted are actually helpful for the people who don't know much about btc.

All are a freaking no but do you think eth , xmr or any other alt have a wider acceptance rate among merchants no because alt are mostly used for trading stop saying if a coin isn't accepted by a merchants that means it is useless.
nappoleon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:19:44 AM

Bitcoin cash is 99% for marketing and 1% tech. Almost all of the project's perpetrators are business people not techies nor coders. From that observation, it should be clear that this is made to take people's money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
regna437@gmail.com

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:21:48 AM

Look at that BCH graph!!! So much better than anything we've ever seen!  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/2G2dz9I.jpg

Cheesy

It always is odd to me the number of newbie posters that come out of nowhere to support BCH. It is as if they got an account just simply to support it.

The coin itself is better in every way, as I said they simply lack the brand. To many stubborn people out there for BCH to have its real value shown. all anyone can ever say is "its not worth as much" or "lower market cap" but as a sustainable crypto that follows the true values of the founder of bitcoin BCH is better in every way.
regna437@gmail.com

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:27:41 AM

Bitcoin cash is 99% for marketing and 1% tech. Almost all of the project's perpetrators are business people not techies nor coders. From that observation, it should be clear that this is made to take people's money.

It is important to note that BCH was not created by some Joe Shmo who wanted to build a crypto. Its called a fork for a reason, and was started by some of the same influential people in the bitcoin community for years. They saw how disastrous the future of bitcoin was becoming and decided to fix it. To many people are to lazy to actually do the homework of the differences of the coin to make an informed decision and the brand is more well known so they stick with BTC but as a coin itself it is better in every possible way.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:58:46 AM

BCH became a simply altcoin after the fork. It's kinda funny people actually thought that BCH would replace bitcoin, and I hate the fact that Developers of Bitcoin took months to build the whole project of Bitcoin and worked hard to bring this new concept of payment method and some clowns think can come and build a new coin from the original code and blockchain. Why don't they do the same thing ICOS do? Bring your new idea and project, work hard, raise money and we'll see what you can do.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:07:18 AM

It's simple as it is bcc can be possible outright the btc in some way but the of it is the bcc can't never be convert to bitcoin cause bcc is out of the bely of btc correct me if I'm wrong

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:20:41 AM

bitcoin = BTC
Bitcoin Cash = BCH

It is a common knowledge even before that we got BitcoinCash (BCH) into the scene: There will always be Bitcoin and it is no other than Bitcoin; all the rest are just called as altcoins even including Ethereum which many considered to be the top heir to the throne in case something can really go wrong with Bitcoin.

Anybody can call daisy a rose but everybody knows what can be the truth. No pronouncement from anybody could ever alter that reality...the same thing here with Bitcoin and all the altcoins that can come because of the hard fork. In fact, we have new coins all because the Bitcoin decision makers could not unite themselves on what to do and they let their business interest took the reign of their deciding power rather than what can be the best interest for the whole Bitcoin community.

Anyway, since am gonna receive my BitcoinGold too (later to be sold and converted to the real Bitcoin) then am not that complaining that much...in fact am smiling also just like you.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:22:40 AM

Its well known fact that bitcoin cash can never be bitcoin because both have different block chain. Bitcoin cash is just another altcoin like many others out there. The only advantage what I see is it has got low transaction fees. So may be in future, merchants may accept bitcoincash as a  form of payment because of this low transaction fees as we all know we cant use bitcoin for purchasing 10 dollar or 15 dollar items because of its high transaction fees.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regna437@gmail.com

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:23:56 AM

BCH became a simply altcoin after the fork. It's kinda funny people actually thought that BCH would replace bitcoin, and I hate the fact that Developers of Bitcoin took months to build the whole project of Bitcoin and worked hard to bring this new concept of payment method and some clowns think can come and build a new coin from the original code and blockchain. Why don't they do the same thing ICOS do? Bring your new idea and project, work hard, raise money and we'll see what you can do.

People thought BCH would replace Bitcoin because it is in fact better in every way. what people failed to see is how important brand is and its the only thing BTC has going for it. I also refer you to my last statement and suggest you do some homework. Bitcoin cash was created by those very same developers who built BTC, this isn't some random person trying to make money off of bitcoin's name. This is leading edge developers who worked for years WITH BTC seeing a vital flaw in its system and fixing it through a fork. Its more like 2 partners developing a business together decide on very different goals splitting up on 2 different paths. I thought this would actual be an informative debate with actual facts, not just mindless insults with no actual knowledge.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:36:11 AM

you are being too emotional in my opinion Cheesy
bitcoin cash is not bitcoin simply because the majority did NOT want it to be bitcoin. if majority wanted it to be bitcoin it would have been bitcoin.

that is how bitcoin works and must always work. based on consensus of the majority. this is all the miners and users and businesses. generally anyone involved!

saying it was "not founded by Satoshi Nakamoto" is a silly reason in my opinion. the bitcoin we are using today is not what was created in 2009. it has evolved ever since. always based on the same consensus i talked about.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:10:04 AM

It is like comparing the father with Son. A father will always remain the father for his child no matter what.  Same goes with bitcoin as all the other are there today because of bitcoin. Yes if there is something new comes up which has never being before in this world than its a different story else nothing can overtake by bitcoin for few years atleast.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:13:21 AM

Absolutely right! BCH will never be BTC, and I'm glad! From day of its creation BCH has always been superior. faster transaction at a fraction of the price is just the beginning. Do you honestly think the future of crypto is going to a coffee shop and waiting 30 min and paying 8 $ in fees to  buy a coffee? BCH is better in every way, the only thing they lack is the brand. In time people will stop being stubborn and realize a quality coin is more important then what its called.  The only reason it angers you so much is cause they are superior in every way and you are fearful that you are backing the wrong horse.

Look at that BCH graph!!! So much better than anything we've ever seen!  Grin

Cheesy

it is a pump and dump altcoin, what else did you expect out of it except a lot of advertisement to get it to pump up. and they are not all newbie accounts there are others too. everyone wants to earn more profit, more money to put in bitcoin.

and the chart is not like that, and it will never go to zero. it has bitmain and Roger Ver pouring money into it and pumping it in order to keep it alive.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:37:37 AM

Bitcoin was the very first decentralised crypto currency to reach such a height. And few months back it was split into BCH. So definitely people are Interested in BCH but not as much as they are in BTC.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
regna437@gmail.com

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:50:37 AM

Absolutely right! BCH will never be BTC, and I'm glad! From day of its creation BCH has always been superior. faster transaction at a fraction of the price is just the beginning. Do you honestly think the future of crypto is going to a coffee shop and waiting 30 min and paying 8 $ in fees to  buy a coffee? BCH is better in every way, the only thing they lack is the brand. In time people will stop being stubborn and realize a quality coin is more important then what its called.  The only reason it angers you so much is cause they are superior in every way and you are fearful that you are backing the wrong horse.

Look at that BCH graph!!! So much better than anything we've ever seen!  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/2G2dz9I.jpg

Cheesy

it is a pump and dump altcoin, what else did you expect out of it except a lot of advertisement to get it to pump up. and they are not all newbie accounts there are others too. everyone wants to earn more profit, more money to put in bitcoin.

and the chart is not like that, and it will never go to zero. it has bitmain and Roger Ver pouring money into it and pumping it in order to keep it alive.

How "NEW" I am or anyone else for the matter does not make any facts that I have stated any less true,and I obviously am WAY more informed then someone so esteemed as yourself. I would also like to point out it is the op who felt the need to start a post to use completely illogical arguments to discredit BCH. This pump up conspiracy theory is just  an argument being used because other then brand, BCH is better in every single way. I have yet to see any logical point to contest this.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:57:51 AM

Bitcoin but has some very noticeable differences like thats  but never be a bitcoin
The blocksize is 8 MB.
It won’t have segwit.
It won’t have the “replace by fee” feature.
It will have replay and wipeout protection.
It offers a way to adjust the proof-of-work difficulty quicker than the normal 2016 block difficulty adjustment interval found in Bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: