Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:08:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF coinbase  (Read 252 times)
TheGodson (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:59:30 AM

So I'm trying to send coins from my Coinbase account to another one. The transaction fee is $0.06. I get a SMS verification to my phone. After double checking everything I enter the correct information in and then Coinbase brings up an error message saying you don't have enough funds. I exit and reenter everything the same. Suddenly it says the transaction fee is $1.99. WTF Coinbase. I'm thinking, okay whatever and hit the send button. This time it doesn't send me a verification code to my phone. I hit the little button that says resend verification code. Nothing. I try a couple more times and nothing.

WTF coinbase?!

We have a long way to go before the Bitcoin world gets its shit figured out. I don't understand why this simple task is an issue. I want to go to bed, but ughh. I also want to get this done.

Anyone else having issues?

TheGodson (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:51:21 AM

16 text messages came to my phone with verification numbers. They were only delayed. Phew, I can finally go to bed. I was worried Coinbase was going to give me the run around before the fork(s).

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:55:34 AM

16 text messages came to my phone with verification numbers. They were only delayed. Phew, I can finally go to bed. I was worried Coinbase was going to give me the run around before the fork(s).
Sometimes due to congesting in the network they mess up things. This happens very rarely but can happen sometimes. Bittrex and coinbase are most secure and trustworthy till we see decentralized exchanges.

SiHidoyoti8

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:58:44 AM

So I'm trying to send coins from my Coinbase account to another one. The transaction fee is $0.06. I get a SMS verification to my phone. After double checking everything I enter the correct information in and then Coinbase brings up an error message saying you don't have enough funds. I exit and reenter everything the same. Suddenly it says the transaction fee is $1.99. WTF Coinbase. I'm thinking, okay whatever and hit the send button. This time it doesn't send me a verification code to my phone. I hit the little button that says resend verification code. Nothing. I try a couple more times and nothing.

WTF coinbase?!

We have a long way to go before the Bitcoin world gets its shit figured out. I don't understand why this simple task is an issue. I want to go to bed, but ughh. I also want to get this done.

Coinbase for android apk sometimes get errors like that. Why you not try to login on coinbase website?if stil error to make transactions. Contact email support.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:08:56 AM

Don't panic when it's happening because sometimes we have to be patient. This is even happening to me but it's with blockchain.info while I'm waiting for the time of it's email verification, before it was an instant but sometimes there are delays but I'm very patient with it. Next time, don't be like that again because we are experiencing some network traffic and I hope you understand that. And regarding with the fees, they are just depending to https://bitcoinfees.21.co/

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Tesla_sweden

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:12:38 AM

I'm glad I got my coins out of there before the fork. Coinbase has given me nothing but trouble.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:27:11 AM

My coinbase application has some issues like this sending coins to another brings up error and then sudden change on the transaction fee, slow response when i'm about to cash out, poor security and a lots of complaints about the system error, the main thing to do is to wait or contact the support of the coinbase application to help you out or better thing to do if there is no legitimate action, it's time to change your coinbase.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:56:37 AM

WTF coinbase?!

no. i just move out all of my bitcoins from coinbase to bitcoin core wallet and sent another transaction to my gambling account just today using coinbase and it went fine i think coinbase is just bugging you should send a support ticket to address this problem and fix it. you know what i hate to coinbase is the transaction fee, it always changing all the time unlike bitcoin core you can adjust the fees.
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:01:48 AM

It's better to set up two factor authentication using  google authenticator. This way you won't have to worry about phone signal or network issues etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: