Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Altcoin  (Read 3302 times)
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:01:14 AM

They just want to transfer their profits to other altcoins, like they will be buying under valued altcoins or they will sold their btc to USDT because they will expect that the price of bitcoin on hardfork will dump, after it's dump, they will buy again bitcoin. So their profits is still there.
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:07:53 AM

like this, you only have 100 $.
If you buy bitcoin with the money, it will only profit 1 or 2% unless you buy it when the price is 4000$ of course you will be very lucky if you buy altcoin suppose you buy monaco when the price 5 $ and hold up to 2 weeks then the price goes up to 10 $, you've gained 100% from 100 $ (20 monaco * 5 $) to 200 $ (20 monaco * 10 $)
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:15:34 AM

Both are crypto currencies and altcoin is chasing bitcoin. Bitcoin is very popular as compared to altcoin. Bitcoin is more trusted currency as compared to altcoin and bitcoin is high value in comparison with altcoin. But beside all this both are crypto currencies and both ae profitable if we trade bitcoin or altcoin both are very profitable and used for payment of online purchases. If we want to survive in the crypto market we will be in touch with these two  currencies.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:38:15 AM

There is potential huge profit return in ALtcoins when compared to Bitcoin. It is easy for ALtcoin to do 2X but not for Bitcoin because that will make the price go over $10k. What BTC has that other coins don't have is the price stability
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:34:59 AM

like this, you only have 100 $.
If you buy bitcoin with the money, it will only profit 1 or 2% unless you buy it when the price is 4000$ of course you will be very lucky if you buy altcoin suppose you buy monaco when the price 5 $ and hold up to 2 weeks then the price goes up to 10 $, you've gained 100% from 100 $ (20 monaco * 5 $) to 200 $ (20 monaco * 10 $)

Yes.It's pure based on your potential. If you have more dollars so,you can brought bitcoin I am sure. But you are stucked with dollar means, just get into Altcoin. Because, Altcoin is best for the people having low dollars. And only in Altcoin, you will get high profit with low inversement.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:43:49 AM

I also think the same. Now, after the fork the 25th day is not a big splex violas, but then again bitcoin growth for B2X. But then the attention around the cue ball will settle down and will begin the era of altcoins

miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:13:14 AM

As far as we know most of the investors are all going to bitcoin this week as the hard fork day nears they are going for bitcoin to gain the equal amount of bitcoin gold riding the waves of the hard fork, but after the fork i will trade of course to the altcoins that have a biggest potential next to bitcoin like dash, monero, eth and many more. but this time lets ride the hard fork so that we can gain extra profit over 1 day without doing anything.

tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:32:19 AM

I will be interested in ether and neo. I read that it is possible to get free gas for trading ether of you hold neo so that would be a small bonus.
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:37:55 AM

I will always take side with bitcoin probably. It’s true you can have some daily good profits via alt coins but if you are interested more in steady and safe growth you should go for bitcoin all the time.

Rebellious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:43:02 AM

For long term invest in top 20 marketcap coins.
For short term I would invest in TRST VTC ETP.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:10:35 AM

Hello,

As we all awaiting the outcome of the Hardfork, many investors are presently on BTC.

What altcoin will you trade against BTC after fork 🍴?

I'm sure I'm going with ethereum, IOTA, NVO. Don't know why but I'm feeling these coins are going to be success this time. There are many thing, ethereum as we know is top alt do people will get attracted to it after they go through fork. They have no option but to put money into ether when bitcoin will be dumping itself. Plus enthusiast like me will get investment done into iota and Nvo as potential coin of future. So much excitement and all is going to hike the prices for these trusted coins.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:37:39 PM

we've all seen more and more altcoins every day and bringing up a work and innovations that are not inferior to bitcoin but bitcoin still remains the best for everyone but it can get shifted if there's something new with a new concept that makes a lot of people interested

Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:01:11 AM

After the fork on October 25, the market will still be waiting for the next fork of bitcoin in November, so there is unlikely to be a significant revival in the trade of altcoyins. As always, in such cases, you need to adhere to known proven coins - ethereum, litecoin, monero, ripple and others. Investing in the little-known and variable demand altoquin can give a good result, if you are sure in this altcoin, or you can lose your money.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:20:59 AM

I am choosing to stay with my altcoin even with this preparation for bitcoin hardfork.
Most of my investment are still with eth.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:25:02 AM

The value of BTC will grow steadily over time and I personally think that if I kept the BTC I would keep for a long time and if the price fluctuates I will move to USDT to keep value. I don't use BTC to trade with the altcoin but I will dedicate a separate amount to do it

Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:25:14 AM

for my top coins is based on ethereum and ripple but not as much as the low altcoin I have.
playing with some low coins is quite beneficial for me because when bitcoins have hardfork they are not too impacted significantly.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:17:00 AM

There is potential huge profit return in ALtcoins when compared to Bitcoin. It is easy for ALtcoin to do 2X but not for Bitcoin because that will make the price go over $10k. What BTC has that other coins don't have is the price stability
Especially if we are buying it in this time, Due to the hardfork reason and the price of all altcoin coins gets hammered so hard. The previous history already repeated in the next some days later.
Bitcoin doesn't have the price stability.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:35:19 AM

Hello,

As we all awaiting the outcome of the Hardfork, many investors are presently on BTC.

What altcoin will you trade against BTC after fork 🍴?
It depends upon the situation. If the value of bitcoin fall down after the hardfork, its better if you trade Ethereum or Electroneum against the BTC. Since this two altcoin has a potential to have a good price in the market. If you put an investment here, you have a big chance to earn a bigger profit than the other altcoin. Especially electronuem, it is a trend now a days. And the platform of this coin was also good. And for etherium it is less risky than the other altcoin.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:58:22 AM

I wait for the bitcoin to finish the fork, if it is done, I want to trade doge, emc2, dgb, ethereum, STR, XRP. Because this coin can be seen. If you want 2-3x more profit, you can trade coin in BITTREX market . But wait for the bitcoin is stable and finish the fork.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:45:45 AM

Its true that most of the investors have dropped their altcoins and have bought bitcoins to get free access to BTG coins after hard fork just like bitcoin cash.After hard fork,definitely they would dump their BTG coins for whatever price available and i think that most of them would choose ETC to invest.I think that its the only altcoin performing well after bitcoin for a long time steadily.

This move would also continue if segwit 2x activation fails to get majority support leading to a split in the chain and leading to creation of another free coin in november.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: