Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Altcoin  (Read 3302 times)
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:26:16 PM

Hello,

As we all awaiting the outcome of the Hardfork, many investors are presently on BTC.p
What altcoin will you trade against BTC after fork 🍴?
I will definitely trade my bitcoin on an altcoin which will make me profit whether short or long term. For short term I would trade against byteball, its been to highs like $800 and currently trading at around $180, or gnosis, similar story. For long term, ether, its a platform and a lot of tokens now are build on it, or even monero, litecoin.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:52:56 PM

There is no comparison between bitcoin and altcoins as bitcoin is base currency for trading in generally all exchanges and we can buy and sell any altcoin if we have btc in our account. Bitcoin always a market leader for crypto market. Some altcoins are also as good as btc such as dash, eth and monero.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:05:23 PM

I think ETH could well overtake BTC in cap, but BTC will always be the most important because of the history and as the parent of all other cryptocoins. But as for which coin to trade against BTC now, we might be better waiting for after segwit2x. Very difficult to predict before then.
thinknow11 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:56:50 PM

Altcoins are like a mining company to me because the more alt you trade against btc the more btc you will get as a result. We all use alt to accumulate btc
savi2017

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:04:15 AM

Bitcoin and Altcoin have no match. Bitcoin is the Coin's creator and nobody can beat it. Bitcoin is a coin which is only going to be up. if it comes down then only for some time. Altcoin are hit like a lottery if hit becomes a life, if it comes down, do not know when to recover ur money. XRP, ETH and many top coins are change many people life and many dump coins loss all money of people. so my opinion bitcoin is best for bright future. buy bitcoin and hold for long time
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:19:25 AM

As a small time investor, I am inclined to diversify my funds to make sure I'd still get something if worse comes to worst. So I'll probably invest on both but invest more in bitcoin since it is more established than altcoins.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:24:35 AM

depending on the situation that will occur. but it seems that bitcoin gold does not have a big impact after its launch. so I think at this moment some allcoin is on the way back up. and does not significantly affect the value of bitcoin.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:29:24 AM

Most of the people I know prefer investing in bitcoins rather than altcoins because of the advantages it provides for example you made a transaction in your bitcoin wallet then you will received an interest or additional money for it depends upon the transaction you have made. Although if you risk-less person you've prefer investing on alt coins.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:40:49 AM

if you have low budget then altcoins
I feel low budget is relative. However, it totally depends on each individual whether they prefer quantity or quality. So many crypto users always have the feelings that fraction sucks Grin and I really wont blame anyone feeling like that until they realize that the fraction that suck could end up meaning something later on.

Yes, there are some very new altcoins that have made some pretty big and good profit in the long term and can be good for investing with low budget but you still have to be careful cause with the wrong coin, that low budget can end up becoming no budget.
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:52:16 AM

if you have low budget then altcoins
I feel low budget is relative. However, it totally depends on each individual whether they prefer quantity or quality. So many crypto users always have the feelings that fraction sucks Grin and I really wont blame anyone feeling like that until they realize that the fraction that suck could end up meaning something later on.

Yes, there are some very new altcoins that have made some pretty big and good profit in the long term and can be good for investing with low budget but you still have to be careful cause with the wrong coin, that low budget can end up becoming no budget.

Like you said you have to be careful with altcoin some coin gives very good profit early but in long term the value get decreases.So choose a stable altcoin which gives good profit when long term investment but in my thought bitcoin is better than altcoin.Because the bitcoin value growth rate is very high than compared to altcoins.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:09:25 AM

I think altcoin and bitcoin are a little different. basically all altcoin will go back to on bitcoin. Well, people sometimes compare the price of bitcoin with altcoin. so i think bitcoin is still better than altcoin.
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:46:40 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320280.msg23560016#msg23560016

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:11:04 AM

I think altcoin and bitcoin are a little different. basically all altcoin will go back to on bitcoin. Well, people sometimes compare the price of bitcoin with altcoin. so i think bitcoin is still better than altcoin.

They have difference, there are some alt coins that does have the feature that we can't use and see on bitcoin. But many of us are preferring to invest in bitcoin because it is increasing and a lot of people are seeing it's potential so while it is still early many are chasing the chance of having it. It doesn't matter if you prefer alt coin go for it or if you prefer bitcoin focus with it, both are profitable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:15:49 AM

Nothing to say about the comparison of the bitcoin price with altcoin because at this time you can see how many the market dominance for bitcoin in the crypto and that's an answer for you.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:19:58 AM

Actually very difficult to make conditions BTC degenerate although now many types of coins scattered because over time running will definitely make BTC more and more interested persons and also the influence of the price increase significantly in the period of a very short.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:37:17 AM

Actually it's good to have a portion of your portfolio to hedge against Bitcoin especially at this point of time because you will never know what might just goes wrong with the upcoming (highly likely) Segwitx2 hard fork with no replay protection.

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:09:05 AM

I think for investors who do not have enough money, investing in altcoin will be more profitable.
Because altcoins prices are still unstable, very fast up and very fast down and also invest in altcoins at higher risk.
I think a good altcoins to buy after bitcoin fork is stratis, neblio and definitely etherparty, you will not regret investing in etherparty!
yes i believe so. altcoin is good for people who are trying to enter the cryptocurrency world cause there is many coin that fit their budget. for me i still believing in altcoin and there will be a big development in the next year. indeed bitcoin are attract so many people to crypto world but they dont know so much about other great coin such as ETH, LTC , and Etc.

jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:09:23 AM

Hello,

As we all awaiting the outcome of the Hardfork, many investors are presently on BTC.

What altcoin will you trade against BTC after fork 🍴?

When bitcoin itself is giving you enough profit then why invest in other altcoins, but if i have to chose a coin from altcoins then my bet is on ETH, after bitcoin hardfork now it is time for ETH to roar in the market. But for more profit surely go and invest in bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:12:01 AM

there are some promising Alt coins with solid background , but still bitcoin is bitcoin nobody can outpace bitcoin at the current moment. I have high hopes with IOTA though .
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:04:31 PM

I do not think altcoin can match the price of bitcoin, it could rival the price but it does not quickly take a very long time because the bitcoin price is very expensive

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: