Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:35:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Altcoin  (Read 3304 times)
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:57:26 AM

Bitcoin could ends this year at 10k/BTC or more. Alt will be good buy for now for the holders and long-term for at least x5 or more in 2018.

I think we will see 10k this year indeed. And alts will see new all time high's, but only the good alts.. Wink

There's still ample time to see bitcoin at $10,000 for this year. And we will have an assumption when CME starts to offer bitcoin futures. With the increase of bitcoin, the most affected ones are the altcoins. The market will be on opposite way with by balancing it that way. Investments from altcoins will go to bitcoin as these holders still see a good opportunity in bitcoin while bitcoin profit takers will take the advantage of buying these altcoins while it is on opposite chart with bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

thinknow11 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:11:37 AM

Bitcoin could ends this year at 10k/BTC or more. Alt will be good buy for now for the holders and long-term for at least x5 or more in 2018.

I think we will see 10k this year indeed. And alts will see new all time high's, but only the good alts.. Wink

There's still ample time to see bitcoin at $10,000 for this year. And we will have an assumption when CME starts to offer bitcoin futures. With the increase of bitcoin, the most affected ones are the altcoins. The market will be on opposite way with by balancing it that way. Investments from altcoins will go to bitcoin as these holders still see a good opportunity in bitcoin while bitcoin profit takers will take the advantage of buying these altcoins while it is on opposite chart with bitcoin.

Bitcoin dominant will continue definitely but altcoins are like btc mining companies because when ever you invest in any good altcoin it will gives you more BTC.
Sincerely, I love Altcoins for this aspect.
thinknow11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:12:48 AM

Alt are very undervalue now, DYOR (do your own research) and buy some alt now then wait for x5 or more in the next 3month or more.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:24:37 AM

Bitcoin is like a slow path to gain profits but a secure one. It's prices may fall many times, but the recovery is done real soon and really well. It is astonishing to see bitcoins graph, the graph is somewhat like the heartbeats graph we get on ECG.  Smiley so it is always a wise desicion and invest in bitcoin.
Whereas altcoins, they do give fast profits if you're really active and always updated about the market, day trading might gain you some profit real quick, but still it's too risky. As some altcoins may be just scam, some might die after they come in the market or some other major reasons.
So if you're a day trader, altcoins might be good for you for gaining profits. But bitcoin is always a better option for everyone at anytime! Wink
thinknow11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:49:31 AM

Bitcoin is like a slow path to gain profits but a secure one. It's prices may fall many times, but the recovery is done real soon and really well. It is astonishing to see bitcoins graph, the graph is somewhat like the heartbeats graph we get on ECG.  Smiley so it is always a wise desicion and invest in bitcoin.
Whereas altcoins, they do give fast profits if you're really active and always updated about the market, day trading might gain you some profit real quick, but still it's too risky. As some altcoins may be just scam, some might die after they come in the market or some other major reasons.
So if you're a day trader, altcoins might be good for you for gaining profits. But bitcoin is always a better option for everyone at anytime! Wink

Good point and that is why DYOR is necessary and of high important in going for alt. If DYOR is properly done then you can order for your Lambooooooo 😂
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:31:53 AM

although bitcoin price is increase this year, some of altcoin is not affected too much and the altcoin still trying to survive. i see in bittrex, there is many altcoin trying to increase no matter how much bitcoin price is increase and we can trying to make profit from this. but if we want to be as holders then the best we can do is trying to hold the altcoin for a long term and we don't want to sell if the price is not increase higher. but i don't think that bitcoin could ends at $10,000 because bitcoin price can increase so high without any one can predicting.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mildredmk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:38:02 AM

I think both serve difference purpose. Bitcoin has no company to begin while most Alts has a product and company.
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:29:52 AM

The hard fork has stopped. And now, many investors are still believing Bitcoin and invest in it. The price has reached $8300 and it continues to go up in the future.

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:39:01 PM

I think the best choice to invest is bitcoin, as always. It is the most reliable and most profitable coin. I hope to see some altcoins's prices better in the future, but in my opinion bitcoin is the best.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:41:23 PM

Bitcoin is the big Brand and having very attractive attraction of investors and other peoples also almost all world knows well about bitcoin and the Bitcoin is king on front of other altcoins,
Altcoins are good for traders and all world is not good aware of All altcoins but altcoin have good future and good value in crypto currency markets.
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:17:35 PM

I think the best choice to invest is bitcoin, as always. It is the most reliable and most profitable coin. I hope to see some altcoins's prices better in the future, but in my opinion bitcoin is the best.

Without any doubt, Bitcoin is always best choice to invest but altcoin also form an important part of the ecosystem. Altcoin are integrated in the system with new functions and for different atmosphere due to which people often find reasons to invest in altcoin, further altcoin possess to be more profitable as the coin price is very less as compared to Bitcoin which is roving above 8k USD now.
So, from the point of investment Bitcoin is definitely considered smooth and profitable but the scope and radius is getting compact each day with the rising price. In such scenario, wise investment in the profitable coins can prove better investment approach.

Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:37:09 PM

I prefer to  invest half  of the money to  invest in Bitcoin. I use  the  remaining  money  to buy  altcoin. I  think,  altcoin market has more advantages than Bitcoin for trade.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:41:04 PM

although bitcoin price is increase this year, some of altcoin is not affected too much and the altcoin still trying to survive. i see in bittrex, there is many altcoin trying to increase no matter how much bitcoin price is increase and we can trying to make profit from this. but if we want to be as holders then the best we can do is trying to hold the altcoin for a long term and we don't want to sell if the price is not increase higher. but i don't think that bitcoin could ends at $10,000 because bitcoin price can increase so high without any one can predicting.

Come up with comparative analysis of the returns that you would get if you invested purely in bitcoin and alternative coins so as to paint a clearer picture of the profit potential going forward. Let's kick it off with a hypothetical situation. If you want to buy bitcoins or altcoins for the current market price, open an account in one of the online exchanges. There are a lot more options now since the industry is booming.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:48:54 PM

I don't think both bitcoin and altcoin can rise at the same time. If Bitcoin is going to reach 10k per BTC by this year end, then altcoin wont be rising, rather they will be decreasing more. Well still there is nothing to worry about as alt will still rise someday.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
okbit

Activity: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:32:24 PM

I agree, BTC is certainly up and many alts are beginning to move now.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:37:33 PM

I don't think both bitcoin and altcoin can rise at the same time. If Bitcoin is going to reach 10k per BTC by this year end, then altcoin wont be rising, rather they will be decreasing more. Well still there is nothing to worry about as alt will still rise someday.

Are you watching the bitcoin and altcoin price movement in any price index site. I am following from the segwit2x time value started bumping in bitcoin when the ethereum and other top altcoin bumps in the chart.
Altcoin value is not that surprised vto investors because bump or dump it will change the very few affect in the value.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:40:58 PM

Why can't they have a mutual growth. It's all about the market and the speculation. Both bitcoin and altcoins were speculative in nature. Each gives hard competence and the same will serve as the driving force for bitcoin as well altcoins. I truly accept the final sentence, nothing to worry when something goes low surely it grows again. Our responsibility is to keep hold if it with patience.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:43:48 PM

Bitcoin is growing at a scary pace, almost without drops.

While I'd agree that both btc and alts grow together for now, all currencies ultimately compete in the same space. The time for adjustment is bound to happen eventually.
truncus

Activity: 784
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:47:58 PM

As bitcoin rises, altcoins can not rise. because the investment goes to bitcoine.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:00:10 PM

]

Personally, I choose Bitcoin because I think it's a more coin. I'm a supporter of the altcoins but until then Bitcoin wins and I do not like to risk too much. Just invest a little and multiply your fortune.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: