Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Altcoin  (Read 3301 times)
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:02:29 AM

Right now, Bitcoin is more profitable that is why investors are after it. But after the hard fork a lot of investors will be attracted towards other altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Neo.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:17:30 AM

I think bitcoins better than altcoin because bitcoin are trusted cryptocurrency he always at the top and price are increasing. But altcoin also help us to trade and exchange it to bitcoin.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:29:36 AM

I will choose the top 10 altcoins. Some of these are the iota, litecoin, etc. These coins has the potential to increase their price because of the pumping.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:57:38 AM

As long as bitcoin is still around in the cryptoworld, nothing can stop could ever take its place being the alpha of the cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin's market capitalization alone is so huge that even the total market cap of ethereum down to the top 20 alternate coins could not even match bitcoin's market capital at 317,221,633,714.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:05:45 AM

I think for now, we will see more new altcoin better than bitcoin, we can say new altcoin is revolution like ethereum, zcash, monero etc. but bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency concept, the first blockchain technology. so bitcoin will be still number one in marketcap or price. the demand of bitcoin is the main reason why so popular and price rising every day.

notrealcoho7

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:07:56 AM

doge , i pick you  Cool
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:10:31 AM

As you can see, altcoins has grown very much recently. You can research and choose some of them to trade or invest. My advice for you is Ripple, Litecoin, IOTA, and Siacoin.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:16:14 AM

According to my experince with crypto if you want to do trading then you need to involve your money in both bitcoin and some altcoins like ethereum. These two are the best coins in the world in crypto so you can make enough profit by doing trading with them as the rate of these coins are increasing with a fast rate and in future anyone can get enough profit by selling these coins.

I could say with all my experience that if you want to trade, you need to invest your money in both bitcoin and some altcoins such as ethereum. These two are the best coins in the world in cryptography, so you can earn enough profit by trading with them, since they grow fast, and in the future everyone can get a sufficient profit by selling these coins.

If your capital is low, then go with altcoin first. Then when the price raise for the Invested altcoin convert to Bitcoin. Hold that bitcoin and convert it to Dollars.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:23:28 AM

i have bitcoin and altcoin therfor id choose them both. i use bitcoin as an investment in order for me to earn passive income while i use my altcoin as for trading to earn active income.  also both of them has advantage and disadvantage because bitcoin tends to be more profitable while verry unstable at the same time but altcoins are less profitable although it is verry stable that is why i most prefer alts especially on trading because they dont take much supervision in order to track their market value.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:24:57 AM

doge , i pick you  Cool
Bitcoin and altcoins is both good to invest for, but i think bitcoin is we will always be on top over than altcoins, bitcoin is very great to invest for because this is the best cryptocurrency and bitcoin price is totally the best because it is increasing very fast and holding bitcoin is more nice rather than holding altcoins, because holding bitcoin can make us rich in the future.
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:38:49 AM

for 2 years altcoins only https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559630.msg26587745#msg26587745

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:02:48 AM

i only hold eth so i must sell eth

veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:09:45 AM

I do not think there will be alt-coins that can fight bitcoin but we can collect alt-coin that much to make bitcoin

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
thinknow11 (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:35:22 AM

Presently, transfer fee could cause a lot of problem for btc in 2018 but if some measures are taking as matter of urgency to cool this, If not BCH, ETH, DGB will be considered and this will give them more acceptance in 2018
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:39:01 AM

it is difficult to compare between bitcoin and altcoin, because of the considerable price difference so it is not possible to compare between bitcoin and altcoin

thinknow11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:27:16 AM

it is difficult to compare between bitcoin and altcoin, because of the considerable price difference so it is not possible to compare between bitcoin and altcoin

Agreed, but do you believe that high transaction fee can caught an upset for bitcoin?
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:29:33 AM

If you have enough time spending on computer, then go with altcoin and trade. If not, BTC investment is more convenient.
thinknow11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:32:38 AM

Hello,

As we all awaiting the outcome of the Hardfork, many investors are presently on BTC.

What altcoin will you trade against BTC after fork 🍴?
Hello! You should always remember about diversification, keep 50% in bitcoins and 50% in altcous

Correct! It's not always wise to invest all your money in a coin
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:35:05 AM

Bitcoin is the historical cryptocurrency and the leader of them all, which means, even if it's clearly not the best one technically speaking, it'll lead the way for many years still...

But on the very very long term, I don't see it maintaining this leadership, because in some decades, almost all companies will be using blockchains technologies, and it's very sure that some of them will be the google of today.
There are plenty of good challenger right now, and Bitcoin is clearly a shitcoin technologically speaking.
With 7 transactions per second it can't handle millions of user, and is not ready for massive usage. It's not anonymous, so there is no privacy.
It's expensive in term of energy, it's slow, and it has no goal or has no services attached, it's just a currency.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
thinknow11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:38:38 AM

If you have enough time spending on computer, then go with altcoin and trade. If not, BTC investment is more convenient.

True, altcoin trading require more skills than bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: