Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🖥 NATIVE VIDEO BOX ▶️ | 🚀A CUTTING-EDGE NATIVE VIDEO PLATFORM 🎬  (Read 5851 times)
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

I remember reading an article that said that NVB is the future of advertising. Only time will tell, I guess. Your project does sound amazing and I do want to find out more about it. Going to re-read the thread now.
In case you decide to invest just do it now because in 4 hours the ICO will be closing.
But, if you need to learn more then take your time, anyway you can buy this once it's listed in exchanges, but you have to wait
and the price won't be cheap anymore since the bull run has started.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nativevideobox (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

NVB Is A Cutting-Edge Native Video Platform

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:08:52 AM

Native Video Box has made the decision to extend the ICO until April 29th!

https://nvb.digital

ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

What is the maximum number of tokens the company has for sale?
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

Thanks for giving us the update, it's a good decision by the team to extend because the market has recovered and it's bullish trend
right now so there is a big chance the remaining tokens will be sold out, good luck to us.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

Thanks for giving us the update, it's a good decision by the team to extend because the market has recovered and it's bullish trend
right now so there is a big chance the remaining tokens will be sold out, good luck to us.
This is a good decision. I have always believed that this project will be successful and will focus on the slow growth of the project.
ReaL1st1K_T

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

What are your plans after the end of ICO? Where can I check the NVB road map?
LayT_Murf

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

Sorry, I’m new to this and I’m afraid to make a mistake. Can you explain how I can buy tokens?
nativevideobox (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:18:01 AM

Sorry, I’m new to this and I’m afraid to make a mistake. Can you explain how I can buy tokens?
Hello! You can pay by transferring money from any wallet in cryptocurrencies mentioned above (BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, ETC), and in USD by wire transfer (the wire transfer option is offered only for payments of $100 and up). The funds are credited to your personal account on Native Video Box platform, from which you can pay for tokens purchased through the NVB token launch https://tokensale.nvb.digital

nativevideobox (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:18:52 AM

What are your plans after the end of ICO? Where can I check the NVB road map?

Hello! Please take a look at the White Paper. There is a part about roadmap. Also, you can find roadmap at our website https://nvb.digital

nativevideobox (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:21:27 AM

Social Media Market: 'We give a special consideration to deep analytics of advertising campaigns. That is why NATIVE VIDEO BOX, experts in the sphere of analytical tools, has become our partner.'

buonngu.miendo4

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

What are advantages of NVB for advertisers? Is the number of issued tokens limited? What platforms will the token trade on after the ICO? Do you charge fee for transferring money to NVB platform?
nativevideobox (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 AM

What are advantages of NVB for advertisers? Is the number of issued tokens limited? What platforms will the token trade on after the ICO? Do you charge fee for transferring money to NVB platform?

1) NVB provides advertisers the advantages of cutting-edge technologies, native video & in-stream video ads and 100% brand safe environment for your content.
We offer premium quality of advertising contact with audience through conscious clicks and no distracting content during the ad view. We constantly raise efficiency and variety of interactive and high impact formats that give high level of involvement during the view of advertising as well as post-click.

2) 28M

3) Detailed list of exchanges with names and dates will be announced after the ICO is over. Please follow the news on our official resources.

4) No, we don't

lanndrysmith

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:19:49 AM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you a good day for great job Grin
nativevideobox (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:34:31 PM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you a good day for great job Grin
Thank you for your kind words Wink

Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork. Wink
Today I learned that the product has already attracted the attention of potential business partners from the advertising ecosystem, such as BetweenX, Dynovid and Vispot, as well as some industrial start-ups (Adhive), as well as aggregators of video content and video bloggers.
Demirung

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

I remember reading an article that said that NVB is the future of advertising. Only time will tell, I guess. Your project does sound amazing and I do want to find out more about it. Going to re-read the thread now.
NVB is a platform that automatically selects and places the corresponding video content from its own database of licensed clips Smiley
Demirung

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:22:51 AM

According to the founder of NVB Alexander Shishov, the project aims "in the first year to reach a turnover of 88 million dollars and pay up to $ 66 million to content owners and website owners." Let's see if it will work out
wiliamsarang

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

this project describes all the information from this project on the thread, the thread also has good graphics, but with token information submitted, is not there a small amount of total supply of the coin? what is the ICO price of the coin?
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

NVB is a platform that automatically selects and places the corresponding video content from its own database of licensed clips Smiley
This is an independent platform for native advertising with an organic and "eco-friendly" approach to monetizing video content. Sounds interesting
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

Is it possible to withdraw NVB tokens from your platform in the nearest future? Have you got any plans to list NVB on exchanges, or this tokens are intended to circulate only within the platform. Are they in Ethereum erc20 format?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: