Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🖥 NATIVE VIDEO BOX ▶️ | 🚀A CUTTING-EDGE NATIVE VIDEO PLATFORM 🎬  (Read 5852 times)
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:06:22 AM

NVB is a platform designed to benefit multi-player content creation markets such as publishers, advertisers and video bloggers by reducing the cost of intermediaries, The advertising industry is poised to take a step forward.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

I saw your news about participation in business forum in Kharkiv, Ukraine last month. Please share these news in advance, because my friends in Ukraine would like to come and see your presentation, speech, etc. So, do not forget about other internationals exhibitions and meetings, it`s very important for Native Video Box brand awareness. If possible, do conclude an agreement with one of top 20 exchange, new investors prefer large and crowded exchange platforms.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

Hey. Congratulations to the community, with the release of the NVB token on the exchange. Orders for sale cost 5 cents per a token, and there are not any willing to buy it at this price. Minus x15 from the price of ICO. I honestly say in shock ...

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/NVB_BTC/
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:36:07 AM

Hey. Congratulations to the community, with the release of the NVB token on the exchange. Orders for sale cost 5 cents per a token, and there are not any willing to buy it at this price. Minus x15 from the price of ICO. I honestly say in shock ...

Thanks for sharing, I was surprise as well, I thought it was not yet traded, Honestly, I have some holdings of this tokens, I feel like
I wanna hold this longer because it seems we have a rough road to take in order to be back to its ICO price.

kseniaviazemski

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

I saw your news about participation in business forum in Kharkiv, Ukraine last month. Please share these news in advance, because my friends in Ukraine would like to come and see your presentation, speech, etc. So, do not forget about other internationals exhibitions and meetings, it`s very important for Native Video Box brand awareness. If possible, do conclude an agreement with one of top 20 exchange, new investors prefer large and crowded exchange platforms.

Of course, we will try to announce everything in advance. As for partnerships and exchanges, we are working on in. To get all news first, please follow our telegram chats.

https://t.me/nvb_en
https://t.me/nvb_ru
kseniaviazemski

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

Soon we will announce new product release, where users will be able to pay in crypto for showing video to over 1 billion people audience. This will likely have positive influence on the price, but we can't make official statements or predictions on this topic
kseniaviazemski

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

Thanks for sharing, I was surprise as well, I thought it was not yet traded, Honestly, I have some holdings of this tokens, I feel like
I wanna hold this longer because it seems we have a rough road to take in order to be back to its ICO price.

We are focused on the product development right now, which is our main priority, because NVB is a real project with real product. We encourage our investors to hold tokens, because further releases of the product will positively affect the demand. And of course, so will the expected market growth this autumn.
kseniaviazemski

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:13:07 AM

NVB is a platform designed to benefit multi-player content creation markets such as publishers, advertisers and video bloggers by reducing the cost of intermediaries, The advertising industry is poised to take a step forward.

Exactly! That's what we are aiming at  Smiley
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

This project has the potential to disrupt the $20B advertising industry. I like the idea of multi-tier blockchain the company plans to implement to solve the transparency and fraud issues of the industry.
kseniaviazemski

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

This project has the potential to disrupt the $20B advertising industry. I like the idea of multi-tier blockchain the company plans to implement to solve the transparency and fraud issues of the industry.

Thank you! NVB is aiming high  Smiley
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:07:21 AM

Those who bought this token on 1$ price during ICO are in shock, for sure. NVB like HellBiz lost 15-20x from it's value after listing on it's first exchanges. But in case of Helbiz they spreaded too much tokens and airdrops within community and advisors, that could cause hard price drop. But why investors dumped Native Video Box so hard, project has a nice whitepaper and provide real advertising value.
Questat

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

Those who bought this token on 1$ price during ICO are in shock, for sure. NVB like HellBiz lost 15-20x from it's value after listing on it's first exchanges. But in case of Helbiz they spreaded too much tokens and airdrops within community and advisors, that could cause hard price drop. But why investors dumped Native Video Box so hard, project has a nice whitepaper and provide real advertising value.
They loss hard but Helbiz is better because it has a big community and now it's trading in different exchanges with good volume.
I think it's gonna be Helbiz who will rise first compared to this project, but I would like to see them both successful in the long run.

lilifcik

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

why are not listed in IDEX? İs not it free?
if you do not have a good listing, you can not regain your reputation
Minus x200 from the price of ICO Sad

▬▬[  REMIIT.IO  ]▬▬[Resolve Trust Issues]▬   
▌ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS SEPTEMBER 2018▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

They loss hard but Helbiz is better because it has a big community and now it's trading in different exchanges with good volume.
I think it's gonna be Helbiz who will rise first compared to this project, but I would like to see them both successful in the long run.

Personally i do not believe in words of Helbiz CEO Salvatore Palella anymore. He enjoys luxury life after crowdfunding and meanwhile HBZ price drops to ridiculously low amount. After loosing substantial amount of money in recent HBZ price drop i see no justifiable reason for price recovery. At least NVB team plays fair game, no hidden negotiations with advisors and no tokens leakage.
Questat

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:52:26 AM

Personally i do not believe in words of Helbiz CEO Salvatore Palella anymore. He enjoys luxury life after crowdfunding and meanwhile HBZ price drops to ridiculously low amount. After loosing substantial amount of money in recent HBZ price drop i see no justifiable reason for price recovery. At least NVB team plays fair game, no hidden negotiations with advisors and no tokens leakage.
Well, I respect your opinion, I have invested in both an as an investor we want more success.
I really do not know if this two investment will give a good return at the right time, the market is bad now so it's hard to predict.

xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

This is simply not intelligible to the mind. I'm very angry at the project NVB and the team itself. But of course, everyone does not care. How could such a collapse in prices be allowed? Some bought a token for one dollar, and some for 1 cent ... Absurd.
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

Interesting project that opens a sector already tested by tv-two project team.
Good job
Questat

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

This is simply not intelligible to the mind. I'm very angry at the project NVB and the team itself. But of course, everyone does not care. How could such a collapse in prices be allowed? Some bought a token for one dollar, and some for 1 cent ... Absurd.
ICO price drop happen on some projects but from 1 dollar to 1 cent, I guess it's a big disappointment.
Even if the price will rise, it will be hard for us to recover to 1 dollar.
I know it's traded in one exchange but I don't bother to look at the value from time to time again, the team needs to address the exchange issue as well.

ArtyF

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

ICO price drop happen on some projects but from 1 dollar to 1 cent, I guess it's a big disappointment.
I know it's traded in one exchange but I don't bother to look at the value from time to time again, the team needs to address the exchange issue as well.
Today from 1 dollar to 1 satoshi. The price has fallen about X15 000 times. There are representatives of the Guinness Book of Records? )
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:09:16 AM

Today from 1 dollar to 1 satoshi. The price has fallen about X15 000 times. There are representatives of the Guinness Book of Records? )
My condolences to the investors of this project. Such a drop only suggests that the development team has deceived investors and the project is most likely a fraud

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  

Jump to: