Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: did anyone know about this mining ??  (Read 624 times)
zurylostboys (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Earn Need Patient's

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:14:34 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 11:50:34 AM by zurylostboys

hello i did anyone have know or about mining with blockchain wallet that have so many in fb and the for bilion user in fb i got are inbox that mention can earn btc mining with blockchain wallet .. look weird and i think is scam .. its that have sofware like that Huh just want to know if that true or scam people .!!!
UPDATE!!!
SEE HERE MY FOR THE BETTER UNDERSTAND MY QUESTION = https://imgur.com/gallery/a1zx6

the question is have mining trough blockchain wallet to blockchain network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:16:23 AM

hello i did anyone have know or about mining with blockchain wallet that have so many in fb and the for bilion user in fb i got are inbox that mention can earn btc mining with blockchain wallet .. look weird and i think is scam .. its that have sofware like that Huh just want to know if that true or scam people .!!!

I'm trying to figure out what your question is exactly... Please let somebody from your regional subforum help you with translating your question...

If you're asking if you can mine using fb (facebook?), the answer is NO... Anybody who's telling you this is either trying to sell you a different product/service or is trying to scam you.

If somebody asks you your identifier/password of your blockchain account, he/she is trying to scam you

If somebody is trying to let you download a piece of software in order to mine, there is a 99% chance he/she is trying to scam you (there are applications that assist you in GPU mining altcoins, but if somebody is trying to make you download an application, it's probably fake)

If the above 3 lines did not answer your question, please try to improve your op, so your real question becomes clear to us.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zurylostboys (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Earn Need Patient's

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:20:35 AM

I'm trying to figure out what your question is exactly... Please let somebody from your regional subforum help you with translating your question...

If you're asking if you can mine using fb (facebook?), the answer is NO... Anybody who's telling you this is either trying to sell you a different product/service or is trying to scam you.

If somebody asks you your identifier/password of your blockchain account, he/she is trying to scam you

If somebody is trying to let you download a piece of software in order to mine, there is a 99% chance he/she is trying to scam you

If the above 3 lines did not answer your question, please try to improve your op, so your real question becomes clear to us.

probally i should attach some images about conversation for my question since i dont know how to explaind ...

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:57:29 PM

If somebody is trying to let you download a piece of software in order to mine, there is a 99% chance he/she is trying to scam you

probally i should attach some images about conversation for my question since i dont know how to explaind ...
Total Fake and those Faggots are trying to lure you in to have access into your wallet. Bitcoin mining isn't really possible on just on a wallet service.Knowing that blockchain.info is solely being used as a wallet and mining is nowhere attached to it because when we are already talking mining bitcoin then we would definitely need asic miners and those bullsh*t people who do keep pm'ing you and instructing you to do such thing then better not to entertain those people because this would really be the reason for you to get scammed. Go to this site Bitmain.com. You can see asic miners which are being used to mine bitcoin.

mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:59:08 AM

You seem to have been very lucky that you used blockchain.info as a watch-only address...
If you had some actual funds in there, there would have been a 99.9999999% chance this douchebag would have stolen everything.

Treat this blockchain.info account as compromised, remove all keys and addresses from it, then log off and create a new account right away... Block the user that asked you for your information and never give away your id/password again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:00:27 AM

UPDATE!!!
SEE HERE MY FOR THE BETTER UNDERSTAND MY QUESTION = https://imgur.com/gallery/a1zx6

Blockchain pro you are referring I think. This is not a legit mining site. You may find the income like water flow in your mining site's dashboard but actually that is not true and they will ask you to pay the Withdraw amount like 0.0008 or 0.001 but you will never get the withdrawal to your concern wallet.
So you can avoid it atlease your time will not wasted to research about it or trying in mining.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:35:43 PM

UPDATE!!!

Blockchain pro you are referring I think. This is not a legit mining site. You may find the income like water flow in your mining site's dashboard but actually that is not true and they will ask you to pay the Withdraw amount like 0.0008 or 0.001 but you will never get the withdrawal to your concern wallet.
So you can avoid it atlease your time will not wasted to research about it or trying in mining.
Do they can scam. You have given an headup to new joiners to our BTC world. I think have seen few websites with similar name of original site to steal our credentials. I think he don't know about mining fully. Those knowledge will help him to know that single website cannot mine what high configured systems can mine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: