Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoRuble - Any thoughts?  (Read 1401 times)
LydiaBob (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:20:36 AM

Russia launches its CryptoRuble mostly for people who avoid to pay taxes:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989410/Russia-launches-cyber-currency-CryptoRuble.html

Since anyone can buy and sell CryptoRuble (not only Russians) it means that investment capital will be legal for everyone in Russia.
I think it is a very smart move for the russian market. After all, Ethereum and WAVES are both platforms designed by and built for Russia. Any thoughts?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:36:35 AM

just another centralized coin. and like the rest of them, it will do nothing.
maybe these coins indirectly introduce cryptocurrencies to average Joes so that bitcoin can grow even more as the only decentralized and proper cryptocurrency

After all, Ethereum and WAVES are both platforms designed by and built for Russia. Any thoughts?

just the fact that developers of these platforms have a Russian nationality doesn't really mean they were "built for Russia"!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:44:11 AM

actually i want to make their own currency in russia i read it in the news and they are in the infrastructure preparation for it i think they are looking for ways to make their units strong against the usd
maybe putin said that : make our national coin Cheesy
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:37:48 PM

just another centralized coin. and like the rest of them, it will do nothing.
maybe these coins indirectly introduce cryptocurrencies to average Joes so that bitcoin can grow even more as the only decentralized and proper cryptocurrency

After all, Ethereum and WAVES are both platforms designed by and built for Russia. Any thoughts?

just the fact that developers of these platforms have a Russian nationality doesn't really mean they were "built for Russia"!

Yup I think All cryptos was not meant for one country only it will sure surge in value if many different countries could have a supply of that coin, I think it can become like Ethereum that have a great value right now, maybe it can exceed the recent cryptos that they make
chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:45:27 PM

The new CryptoRubles is nothing to do with the Cryptocurrecny that decentralized. This new coin of Russia is to take the advantage of Cryptocurrency, Their new coin is still a Rubles in digital form. Centralized control by the state so that the country make a profit out of it and lessen the case of money laundering and tax evasion, maybe Putin are afraid to lose the rubles thats why he adopt the crypto. LOL.

cloud777

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:57:58 PM

A "decentralized" currency controlled by a centralized country?  Huh
It's an oxymoron.
I've also read that minister Nikiforov said:

"All financial transactions with the virtual currency will be taxed at a tax rate of 13 per cent, that is the flat-tax in force in Russia, and the coin of other digital coins will be forbidden".

"On the Blockchain, no one knows you're a fridge"
Exister

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:27:33 PM

CryptoRuble will be called cryptocurrency for russia and it will be marketed hard with propaganda from the state.

It will be the most user friendly crypto ever seen. your grandma will feel right at home. Your taxes and fines will be paid automatically.
The source will be closed and it will have a wallet that phones home to prevent criminal tampering. the central bank will have a department for handling it and they will have backdoor keys to manipulate the blockchain and protect you. it will be very efficient. the security will be the best you can get without actually resorting to a decentralized system. trust the government.

There are likely to be concerns about it especially after there is evidence of fraud or a security breach but they can use that heavy propaganda to spread fear about bitcoin to keep people under their protective dominion.

Everyone will believe in it except for the <1% informed populace.
we should not underestimate the power of mass populations who have been divorced from reality.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:57:35 PM

Meh. They just came up with this so they can make more income from taxes, and if i had to take a guess, big banks are also behind this. If the govt has absolute control over the cryptocurrency (private keys, user information, mining, etc) then i don't care if it's legalized, at the end of the day it is nothing more than fiat on a blockchain. At least with paper currency, you can hold it in your hand. With the CryptoRuble your coins will be in entirely under the govt control.
Also, most of the bitcoin users want to keep using bitcoin because it is a decentralized system and also because of its privacy, i'm pretty sure no one likes the idea of the govt monitoring everything that you do with your coins.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
cryptoquality

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:01:51 PM

that is exactly what I was expecting from Russia. I believe they are trying this later than when I thought.
worthyou

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:13:39 PM

I think it s a good thing for crypto currency world. Russia is a great country how to act in this world
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:10:20 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989410/Russia-launches-cyber-currency-CryptoRuble.html

Since anyone can buy and sell CryptoRuble (not only Russians) it means that investment capital will be legal for everyone in Russia.
I think it is a very smart move for the russian market. After all, Ethereum and WAVES are both platforms designed by and built for Russia. Any thoughts?
Another useless cryptocurrency, This coin is just like USD Tether they are both backed by a country local currency which have a more stable value. And also if you trade cryptorubble you will be taxed 13% that's bullshit. This clearly explained that the only purpose of this coin is for the benefit of Russian government and Putin to make money from it. How can a trader make profit from it if the value is more stable with 13% tax? lol. Bitcoin and other altcoin will still be the best option for investment.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:36:08 PM

actually i want to make their own currency in russia i read it in the news and they are in the infrastructure preparation for it i think they are looking for ways to make their units strong against the usd
maybe putin said that : make our national coin Cheesy

CrytoRuble is one of the digital currency. It will used to more convenience and fast transaction. In Russian government taxes also depends on currency. If you use in Russian Ruble taxes are high. But CrytoRuble is very less than that.
Most of the peoples are wish to invite in CrytoRuble. In future it will developed and it will reach equal to us dollar.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:32:11 AM

I do not think that Cryptorubl will be anything significant among the other crypto-currencies. This is a fully managed centralized coin, which will be forced to walk mainly in the territory of Russia. Now many countries are starting to issue their own digital currency. It will differ only in the degree of regulation. This stage, we should have passed sooner or later. And what will come of it, we'll see.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:36:51 AM

I am concerned with the creation of this CryptoRuble will make btc and eth in russia will be banned by reason to use that ruble.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:26:26 AM

Russia has been looking into Crypto for sometime and I don't think I'm surprise about this, if it does not impact other Crypto tokens, I don't think they want to kill the crypto space in Russia because most of their talented developers will just move out of the country
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:21:03 PM

I do not think that Cryptorubl will be anything significant among the other crypto-currencies. This is a fully managed centralized coin, which will be forced to walk mainly in the territory of Russia. Now many countries are starting to issue their own digital currency. It will differ only in the degree of regulation. This stage, we should have passed sooner or later. And what will come of it, we'll see.
I think that CryptoRuble is a useless coin as well, the Russian Government could make a coin similar to Bitcoin but decided not to.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
salterious

Activity: 258

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:29:33 PM

I think that CryptoRuble is a useless coin as well, the Russian Government could make a coin similar to Bitcoin but decided not to.

Not only will it be a useless coin but the name is the nut worst for orginality. I mean you couldnt come up with anything better? Rublebucks, Rublecoin, Ruble Token, RussianRubles, and the list goes on and on. Why on earth

would you use "crypto" as your leading name. Whatever I really dont care for a centralized coin such as this will die before it even begins and for that I get my kernels ready Cool

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Dlikrot

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:37:16 PM

It's just an elaborate business scheme Cheesy

They exchange your crypto into cryptorubles, tax it 13% and pay out in real Ruble Smiley Love it.

Russia want's Bitcoin and Ethereum. The holders of Ethereum (and possibly) Bitcoin will have great riches in the future.

The reason Russia spreads FUD about crypto is part of this genious scheme.

To btc or not to btc - that is the electrum
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:04:16 PM

Centralized blockchain is make no sense. If is not decentralized coin make no sense to use blockchain technology.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:04:43 PM

i don't think it will succeed as it's centralized coin

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: