Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Komodo or Lisk  (Read 864 times)
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:26:24 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 01:07:18 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:18:46 PM

I would go all in one in lisk, komodo is much more risky because it is a brand new project, and lisk has been in there for some months now, so it is more safe because we know that their devs are legit and everything that concerns about their project is fine, but the price has been going down everyday, i dont understand why this is happening (well, i know that all the alts has been going down lately)
But i dont know, i prefer lisk, it is better than komodo.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:59:30 PM

I would go all in one in lisk, komodo is much more risky because it is a brand new project, and lisk has been in there for some months now, so it is more safe because we know that their devs are legit and everything that concerns about their project is fine, but the price has been going down everyday, i dont understand why this is happening (well, i know that all the alts has been going down lately)

Komodo is another solid project, komodo based in the development about the platform that increased the privacy of the users just like monero, This time komodo will try to build the decentralized exchange too.
But the idea of komodo was better rather than lisk.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
the_timetravler

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:29:10 AM

You Folks made me spitz on Komodo - I don't have them in my Portfolio but I am right now about to buy some KOMODOs. Thanks for your thoughts!

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:22:10 PM

Opinion on 3 month gain? I cant decide which tech to stock up... komodo has PoS too..
I would have chosen Komodo but man, that coin got dumped pretty bad before the whole recent event and I even held the coin for long without much improvement. I just had to dump it. Although I do not know much about LISK, but from what guys have said here, I will rather go for none of them.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:15:46 PM

Komodo is not a brand new project.  It has been listed on Bittrex for 9 months and is also part of SuperNet that has been around for several years
Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:47:49 PM

Komodo is a better option lisk is soon going to stop development and they might concentrate on a new coin. Kmd is currently low because of the fork otherwise i was able to make 30% profit in a month. They are also teasing a listing on a bigger exchange while lisk nothing really is there for it

How have you become Hero Member by spreading random lies?  Huh

Lisk is very active also working together with other companies for their rebranding for example. Have you ever seen a video of Max and Thomas? They are very passionate about their product.

I certainly would go for Lisk in the comming month. The Rebranding will possibly happen 22.11.2017 during their Berlin meetup and SDK release will follow  Wink

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: