Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] FALCON COIN ***A RIVAL COIN TO BITCONNECT/REGALCOIN AND HEXTRA COIN***  (Read 4092 times)
Avugara (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:23:07 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 01:46:27 PM by Avugara

What is Falcon Coin?
Falcon Coin is a peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized crypto currency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non government controlled currency, and even earn a substantial interest when investing in the Falcon Fund.
What really sets Falcon Coin apart is our lending platform. We aggregate loans and re-loans and calculate bonus interest on the total investment level. The higher the overall investment in Falcon the better rewards you receive.

ICO CrowdSale
6.25 Million Coins Available in the ICO.
Maximum 32Millions Coins.
Opening from the 15th October 2017

Falcon Coin – Fintech Of The Future

Falcon Coin (FFC) is a lending instrument providing an efficient way to participate in Falcon’s volatility software. Our innovative lending platform is based on Blockchain 2.0 technology – Smart Contracts.
[/pre]

Why Falcon?
20%
100%
200%
300%
Interest Rate Days
Requirements for lending into Falcon are:

• Purchase Falcon Coin in either the ICO or on our Internal Exchange (launching post ICO). Interest rate earnings will be paid in USD on a daily basis into your USD wallet located on the dash-board. Users will have the option to convert/withdraw BTC or use the USD to create new loans. Unlike other platforms, we aggregate all loans and reward you with guaranteed bonus interest daily + the softwares volatility interest. At the end of 180 days, your principal loan is returned to your USD wallet.

Falcon Lending Platform
You can invest Falcon Coin in Falcon lending platform exclusively from the Falcon Dashboard. This investment option involves profiting from Falcon trading bot and volatility software. You will receive daily profit based on your investment and receive a bonus depending on your total lending amount. The lending term for all investments into the Falcon Fund is 180 Days. You will receive your capital back to take out from Falcon lending platform or optionally reinvest back into the lending platform to continue receiving daily profit and Bonuses.

Referral Program
Level 1 =7%
Level 2 =3%
Level 3 =1%
At the completion of the ICO our referral platform will start. We have offered the above percentage in each level and pay directly to your USD wallet each time one of your team makes a loan.

Technology Stack
Falcon Coin Wallet
Ethereum ERC20 Falcon Coin

Lending Platform: Hyperledger Fabric

Falcon Coin will be a token on Ethereum Blockchain, following the ERC20 standard. It will allow smooth integration with the Ethereum ecosystem.
Lending platform will utilize Hyperledger Fabric Smart Contracts(Chaincodes). Decentralized applications (Dapps) will allow users to utilize the distributed lending platform.

WHITEPAPER: https://goo.gl/3xEG4P

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChrisPontius

Activity: 77
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:26:58 PM

Any bounty?
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:47:02 PM

Are you considering listing this on exchanges, and can you expantiate further on the lending platform and how you hope to make it work?
Avugara (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:55:00 PM

Any bounty?

MORE INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED AFTER ICO ENDS
Avugara (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:57:42 PM

Are you considering listing this on exchanges, and can you expantiate further on the lending platform and how you hope to make it work?
KINDLY GO THROUGH THE WHITEPAPER
FreeZe_85

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:23:34 PM

It's a POW or POS minig coin?
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:59:52 PM

Could you tell us, how many is the softcap and the hard cap of the coin?
Since the total number of coins is at a good level to get started, by limiting the amount of coins, i think that will boost the price of the coin in the market.
R2-D2R2

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:30:01 PM

This Project is another funny ico fraud not sophisticated judging by its design, i was bored so  i digged on this guy identity  and look what  i came up with below, its a 22 year old guy from Nigeria Lagos.

check him out:
FreeZe_85

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:38:12 PM

This Project is another funny ico fraud not sophisticated judging by its design, i was bored so  i digged on this guy identity  and look what  i came up with below, its a 22 year old guy from Nigeria Lagos.

check him out:

Do you have a proofs?
Avugara (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:45:47 PM

It's a POW or POS minig coin?
POS
Avugara (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:08:41 PM

check him out:

i am not the dev or neither am i part of their team ............ i only started this to simply help the dev on creating awareness
filo1504

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:14:38 AM

**Latest Update**
At 01:29:52AM on 11-05-17 the Management team of Falcon Coin executed buy orders to temporally suspend the ICO early.
Unfortunately, we were forced to make this decision as our core systems became too compromised and the team couldn’t contain the situation.
5 days ago, our development team noticed a redirect on ICO funds from our main company wallet. The impact was minimal but it meant our servers had been compromised. They immediately engaged one of the best Cyber Security firms to assist and contain the situation. Since the initial attack it’s been a ‘cat and mouse’ game. We always had concerns that once we started to lock out the attacker/s they would go after destroying/corrupting the system. This morning we started to see evidence of that and we immediately took action to mitigate the damage.
We try and follow community feedback as much as possible ‘it helps guide us in what we build’ and we know that the current sentiment is low at the moment. I want to personally reassure everyone that their money is safe. We have an amazing new Website and Platform which we will now refocus on going live with over the next few days. Our support team will continue to work through any missing BTC or FFC, if you are affected please reach out the support and they’ll organize a refund.
Our Support team and Customer success departments main focus at present is to collect information, investigate, and then issue refunds by way of BTC or FFC.
For now, we have left the old platform live on the servers, we will continue to monitor the situation but our main focus is now on migrating our users to the new server and platform, resuming the ICO and then launching the lending platform.
Thank you again for your continued support,
Falcon Team
IDANTE

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:32:14 PM

**Latest Update**
At 01:29:52AM on 11-05-17 the Management team of Falcon Coin executed buy orders to temporally suspend the ICO early.
Unfortunately, we were forced to make this decision as our core systems became too compromised and the team couldn’t contain the situation.
5 days ago, our development team noticed a redirect on ICO funds from our main company wallet. The impact was minimal but it meant our servers had been compromised. They immediately engaged one of the best Cyber Security firms to assist and contain the situation. Since the initial attack it’s been a ‘cat and mouse’ game. We always had concerns that once we started to lock out the attacker/s they would go after destroying/corrupting the system. This morning we started to see evidence of that and we immediately took action to mitigate the damage.
We try and follow community feedback as much as possible ‘it helps guide us in what we build’ and we know that the current sentiment is low at the moment. I want to personally reassure everyone that their money is safe. We have an amazing new Website and Platform which we will now refocus on going live with over the next few days. Our support team will continue to work through any missing BTC or FFC, if you are affected please reach out the support and they’ll organize a refund.
Our Support team and Customer success departments main focus at present is to collect information, investigate, and then issue refunds by way of BTC or FFC.
For now, we have left the old platform live on the servers, we will continue to monitor the situation but our main focus is now on migrating our users to the new server and platform, resuming the ICO and then launching the lending platform.
Falcon Team

thanks for the information
axel13

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:31:07 PM

**Latest Update**
Falcon Team

Where is any new info? Where did you get this info?
My coins were stolen by dev?
filo1504

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:11:08 PM

You can find info on their facebook page.

I dont know if is an exit scam or not, but if they want to stole money its no sense suspend ICO.

If you have problems with funds write at Hello@falcocoin.co .. They answered me in few time ( seems very professional and personal answer so i dont think its a scam)
filo1504

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:25:59 AM

falcon coin site is online now, new look so cool.

if you are yet register, when you login you must click on forgot password .after some minute they send email with password reset.
when you log with new password remember to activate 2FA

14 day left for ico. If you are not register yet you can register here. https://dashboard.falconcoin.co/referral/filippoangeloni. when you done this send me a pm, i started to build a facebook group for passive income, we can earn and have fun togheter.

my youtube channel (italian) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZI0XrNt237w9Yl-dQDznfw?view_as=subscriber
muffinrejoice

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:30:13 PM

Count me in!
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:39:19 PM

Any bounty?

MORE INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED AFTER ICO ENDS

what do you mean bounty release after ico end
you need promotion youre projet, if you want succes in ico selling, and bounty campaign is the best promotion with low budget, because payment can use falcon con

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
slavanin

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:51:05 PM

ITS A COMPLETE SCAM, FUNDS WITHDRAWN TO WALLET, CHECKED THEIRS HISTORY FOR LAST 10 MIN TRANSACTIONS ID'S LOTS OF TRANSACTIONS TRACKED THROUGH BLOCKCHAIN, SAME SCENARIO SCAM SCAM SCAM, SUPPORT NEVER REPLY
QCThang

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:34:46 AM

What is Falcon Coin?
Falcon Coin is a peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized crypto currency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non government controlled currency, and even earn a substantial interest when investing in the Falcon Fund.
What really sets Falcon Coin apart is our lending platform. We aggregate loans and re-loans and calculate bonus interest on the total investment level. The higher the overall investment in Falcon the better rewards you receive.

ICO CrowdSale
6.25 Million Coins Available in the ICO.
Maximum 32Millions Coins.
Opening from the 15th October 2017

WHITEPAPER: https://[Suspicious link removed]/3xEG4P
Falcon Coin – Fintech Of The Future

Falcon Coin (FFC) is a lending instrument providing an efficient way to participate in Falcon’s volatility software. Our innovative lending platform is based on Blockchain 2.0 technology – Smart Contracts.
[/pre]

Why Falcon?
20%
100%
200%
300%
Interest Rate Days
Requirements for lending into Falcon are:

• Purchase Falcon Coin in either the ICO or on our Internal Exchange (launching post ICO). Interest rate earnings will be paid in USD on a daily basis into your USD wallet located on the dash-board. Users will have the option to convert/withdraw BTC or use the USD to create new loans. Unlike other platforms, we aggregate all loans and reward you with guaranteed bonus interest daily + the softwares volatility interest. At the end of 180 days, your principal loan is returned to your USD wallet.

Falcon Lending Platform
You can invest Falcon Coin in Falcon lending platform exclusively from the Falcon Dashboard. This investment option involves profiting from Falcon trading bot and volatility software. You will receive daily profit based on your investment and receive a bonus depending on your total lending amount. The lending term for all investments into the Falcon Fund is 180 Days. You will receive your capital back to take out from Falcon lending platform or optionally reinvest back into the lending platform to continue receiving daily profit and Bonuses.

Referral Program
Level 1 =7%
Level 2 =3%
Level 3 =1%
At the completion of the ICO our referral platform will start. We have offered the above percentage in each level and pay directly to your USD wallet each time one of your team makes a loan.

Technology Stack
Falcon Coin Wallet
Ethereum ERC20 Falcon Coin

Lending Platform: Hyperledger Fabric

Falcon Coin will be a token on Ethereum Blockchain, following the ERC20 standard. It will allow smooth integration with the Ethereum ecosystem.
Lending platform will utilize Hyperledger Fabric Smart Contracts(Chaincodes). Decentralized applications (Dapps) will allow users to utilize the distributed lending platform.

WHITEPAPER: https://[Suspicious link removed]/3xEG4P

Are you Admin?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: