Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] FALCON COIN ***A RIVAL COIN TO BITCONNECT/REGALCOIN AND HEXTRA COIN***  (Read 4092 times)
filo1504

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:03:11 PM

last update

*UPDATE*:
Hello Falcon Members,
We are still running tests and making sure our lending and internal exchange launches smoothly. We are as well working hard to resolve each support ticket, this does take time. We ask for your patience as we have to follow steps to validate each issue. We are confident that we will be able to fully launch on November 28th.
It is Thanksgiving and we are thankful for all our members. Especially those who have believed in us from the very beginning AND through trials and tribulations. Your support is what drives us. Drives us to bring you the platform you want, deserve, and need.
Side Note: Do NOT give your PASSWORDS to any one asking for them. There are other fake accounts posing as us. Do not give them your passwords.

hype start to grow due to youtube video. (its not high or extreme yet)

join my team before its to late--> https://dashboard.falconcoin.co/referral/filippoangeloni
QCThang

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:45:35 AM

last update

*UPDATE*:
Hello Falcon Members,
We are still running tests and making sure our lending and internal exchange launches smoothly. We are as well working hard to resolve each support ticket, this does take time. We ask for your patience as we have to follow steps to validate each issue. We are confident that we will be able to fully launch on November 28th.
It is Thanksgiving and we are thankful for all our members. Especially those who have believed in us from the very beginning AND through trials and tribulations. Your support is what drives us. Drives us to bring you the platform you want, deserve, and need.
Side Note: Do NOT give your PASSWORDS to any one asking for them. There are other fake accounts posing as us. Do not give them your passwords.

join my team before its to late--> https://dashboard.falconcoin.co/referral/filippoangeloni

Please answer someone who has deposited BTC but they can not Log In your Web.
filo1504

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:26:09 AM

hi i dont work for falcon coin, i am just a member. you must reset your password and than you can enter. this procedure work for me.
Vimdesk

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:37:19 AM

this is a joke project, don't follow this

Just Bitcoin Not other
Toxikk

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:20:50 PM

can anyone restore password? Support sent me some instruction but it didn't help me. I know my password but i can't log in to my account and i can't restore password because they didn't sent restore email.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:17:48 AM

Does this coin exists exchange? if not when it will be in exchange?
Toxikk

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:34:48 PM

last update

*UPDATE*:
Hello Falcon Members,

Please answer someone who has deposited BTC but they can not Log In your Web.

i can't login. Admin writing me a month but i think they don't doing anything. The best way is reset password manually but he didn't it. why?
moon539

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:55:36 PM

looks like a pyramid... buy tokens and then spread your ref link and fool people... classics)
Toxikk

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:03:11 AM

admin can't reset my password month, wtf. I think, when price will be zero, my account to be work Smiley
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:04:25 AM

What is the Ticker Symbol for FalconCoin. There is a Falcoin on CMC. Is this the same one ?

Can I get some information on this.

What exchanges ?
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:25:26 AM

why in the announcement thread not explain in detail this project? Even in the announcement thread there is no symbol of this coin. You must provide complete information so that people are interested in participating in this project.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
raj211987

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:02:43 PM

Hi Guys,

My account is still suspended, its been 10days and the account is still not activated.

Why are you guys taking so much time, i have send several email but nothing happened yet.

my username is raj211987@gmail.com

Can anyone have some decency and get back to me about this, this is so damn unprofessional

Regards,

Raj.
cryptoravi

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:05:03 AM

after reading all this , i am thankful for falcoin support becoz i keep  writing mail to their support for not generate my btc address and they are not taking serious to take my complain seriously  Cool may be they hv enough BTC  or they dont reply customer support as other says..thanxx falcon coin to save me from another disgusting disaster
karwanmino

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:16:14 AM

What is Falcon Coin?
Falcon Coin is a peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized crypto currency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non government controlled currency, and even earn a substantial interest when investing in the Falcon Fund.
What really sets Falcon Coin apart is our lending platform. We aggregate loans and re-loans and calculate bonus interest on the total investment level. The higher the overall investment in Falcon the better rewards you receive.

ICO CrowdSale
6.25 Million Coins Available in the ICO.
Maximum 32Millions Coins.
Opening from the 15th October 2017

WHITEPAPER: https://[Suspicious link removed]/3xEG4P
Falcon Coin – Fintech Of The Future

Falcon Coin (FFC) is a lending instrument providing an efficient way to participate in Falcon’s volatility software. Our innovative lending platform is based on Blockchain 2.0 technology – Smart Contracts.
[/pre]

Why Falcon?
20%
100%
200%
300%
Interest Rate Days
Requirements for lending into Falcon are:

• Purchase Falcon Coin in either the ICO or on our Internal Exchange (launching post ICO). Interest rate earnings will be paid in USD on a daily basis into your USD wallet located on the dash-board. Users will have the option to convert/withdraw BTC or use the USD to create new loans. Unlike other platforms, we aggregate all loans and reward you with guaranteed bonus interest daily + the softwares volatility interest. At the end of 180 days, your principal loan is returned to your USD wallet.

Falcon Lending Platform
You can invest Falcon Coin in Falcon lending platform exclusively from the Falcon Dashboard. This investment option involves profiting from Falcon trading bot and volatility software. You will receive daily profit based on your investment and receive a bonus depending on your total lending amount. The lending term for all investments into the Falcon Fund is 180 Days. You will receive your capital back to take out from Falcon lending platform or optionally reinvest back into the lending platform to continue receiving daily profit and Bonuses.

Referral Program
Level 1 =7%
Level 2 =3%
Level 3 =1%
At the completion of the ICO our referral platform will start. We have offered the above percentage in each level and pay directly to your USD wallet each time one of your team makes a loan.

Technology Stack
Falcon Coin Wallet
Ethereum ERC20 Falcon Coin

Lending Platform: Hyperledger Fabric

Falcon Coin will be a token on Ethereum Blockchain, following the ERC20 standard. It will allow smooth integration with the Ethereum ecosystem.
Lending platform will utilize Hyperledger Fabric Smart Contracts(Chaincodes). Decentralized applications (Dapps) will allow users to utilize the distributed lending platform.

WHITEPAPER: https://[Suspicious link removed]/3xEG4P

Any bounty or ANN then ICO ? how its working please ?
KryptoSaint

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:31:33 AM

Not on an exchange yet, you have to wait until their exchange opens. It was open last week, but it was wonky and they had to fix it. So, hope they open by next week!

Falcon site is now "UNDER MAINTENANCE". This means that they have moved all the btc that was stuck on the site to a cold wallet so that they have profit from the segwit2X btc hardfork. The site is not under maintenance at all! These guys have been lying and stalling for time since months ago.
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

Falconcoins can now be lent at 10$/coin!

Price at the internal exchange is at the time of writing about 70 cents.

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
Sah7e

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

I think you should make a big investment. but I can not change how I can withdraw money from my current investment or replace it with ffc or btc This is a big problem!
mssheffield14

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:00:48 AM

Staking update

Staking is now up on the platform.

We have set the count down to 72 hours to allow our marketing team enough time to promote the product to the community and allow members enough time to prepare. 

Once live the 48 hour double interest promo will begin. Referral bonuses will be applied the same way as lending but we are only paying out referral bonuses on 6 & 12 month plans. Referral Bonuses will be credited in USD the same way that lending referrals are applied.
mssheffield14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:10:16 AM

FALCON - TRIPLE THREAT STRATEGY (recommended by Whale Hunter)

1. Stake 100% of your coins in the Feb Promo – 360%
2. When you receive the Staking Coins profit each month, 100% lend the amount
3. The following month, you buy more new coins from the lending profit that came from the staking profit

STAKE > LEND > BUY & HOLD

In the event you don’t want to lend, you can even re-stake the staking profit!

So, if you have 1000 coins today, you stake 100% of these coins. This will give you 360% over 12 months, plus 100% returned in month 13

1000 coins = 300 coins per month (3600/12) + 1000 coins = 4600 coins.

If you stake 1000 coins in promo, and do this strategy, you will end up very wealthy. The calculator below shows if you use this strategy over the 12 months, and assume that the coin price increases by 10 dollars a month: $1, $5, $15, $20, $35, $45, etc it could be $100 by December and $120 by March 2019. These are just estimates by me only, feel free to add your own forecasts in spreadsheet below

Your 1000 coins will give you over $700,000 USD by March 2019, if you just HODL all coins and never sell till March 2019 when price is around $120.

No matter what the coin price is for the given month, you should lend all coins you receive from staking strategy, back into the Falcon Platform. What this does is compound your profit on 3 levels:
(1) staking profit
(2) lending profit
(3) organic price growth

By combining all three strategies, you diversify your risk and maximise returns and hedge your bets, over the 13 months.

Now, if you want to sell down some of your FFC coins each month to withdraw BTC as profits, then that is obviously your own choice to do, and there is nothing wrong with it. Whether you use these proceeds to invest into ALT COINS, or BITCOIN, or simply cash to survive, then so be it.

Investors in FALCON should keep their eyes on the big picture and be patient. Don’t worry about the daily interest payments that are delayed by a few days; just focus on accumulating more FFC coins between now and $10.00 price point. Because we will definitely see the current 7.5M coins in circulation disappear very fast within the coming 7 days. These falcon coins are going to be worth a mint in a years time, and you are all going to say “I wish I bought more when they were $0.50 back in Feb 2018”

If you haven’t checked out the calculators, please click on links below and you will learn what you can achieve using this TRIPLE THREAT STRATEGY using the “Staking Promo Launch” in about 7-10 days time, around early February.

Remember:
1. Just accumulate FFC coins; &
2. Don’t fucking sell; &
3. Don’t be a pussy!

Whale Hunter ... Mic dropped!
mssheffield14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:22:59 AM

Promo Staking Calculator
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gvq5eoVdvTvDQRHdsReI7xatsN6Bu1AH/view?usp=sharing

Promo Lending Calculator

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12bfEktVfxc6OxmYLbPU8T2gK4C4ki8V4/view?usp=sharing

“download spreadsheets first before modifying numbers within”

YOUTUBE VIDEO

Doing staking & lending strategy with spreadsheet on 360% promo

https://youtu.be/V8QGL8goWYg
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: