Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 Coinger - Stable Cent - Profitable Money  (Read 16064 times)
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

World Blockchain Summit. Moscow 2018

Telegraf.Money & Debitcoin.io is a Summit Gold Sponsor!

Hear from the experts representing businesses & institutions who set the stage for the successful implementation of blockchain technology. With Russian Government planning for government wide blockchain tech adoption by 2019, the summit lay focus on the potential of technology development in the economy.

Attendees from global tech leaders will give technical presentations on international use cases, successful developments & risk management.

World Blockchain Summit brings together world’s leading technology providers, investors, government associations & startups to find possible areas of implementation through business partnerships, join ventures & fund raising.

For more information, visit moscow.worldblockchainsummit.com

Looking to see more success in implementing this decentralized platform for messenger bank. This would take a lot of success because it shows that they really support to leading worldwide technology. looking yo see more of these.
newbus

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

A decentralized deposit network is a platform for the redistribution of financial resources and decentralized ownership of assets on the detachment.

Daily interest calculation
 The interests and terms of deposits are established by the owners themselves
 Zero level of risk of safety of means - access to means is available only by their owners
 Full transparency - all transactions can be seen in the blockroom
 Each deposit is 100% secured with the tokens that created it
Absolute liquidity of block-deposits - you can stop at any time
 Full security - deposits are protected by a smart contract, any fraudulent actions regarding deposits are excluded \ n
 Deposit insurance
 Favorable 5-level affiliate program, which allows you to earn without investment
Lysa

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:04:07 AM

Here you will see for yourself that favorable conditions apply:
    The ability to work remotely, have additional earnings (decent).
    We go, the more the merrier.
cardcom

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

I wonder what will bring the new Kent to Moscow? His project Debitcoin is already working, the coin value has reached 35 dollars. What's next?
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

Hear from the experts representing businesses & institutions who set the stage for the successful implementation of blockchain technology. With Russian Government planning for government wide blockchain tech adoption by 2019, the summit lay focus on the potential of technology development in the economy.

Attendees from global tech leaders will give technical presentations on international use cases, successful developments & risk management.

World Blockchain Summit brings together world’s leading technology providers, investors, government associations & startups to find possible areas of implementation through business partnerships, join ventures & fund raising.

It is very pleasant to know that the debitcoin and telegraph money will be the gold sponsors of the World Blockchain Summit. This summit will open many new opportunities for new start-ups, and will also give impetus to the development of existing ideas and projects. It will be interesting to listen to speeches by speakers.
MaoloSam

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

are there any partnership and collaboration with companies?
waniowski
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

well  finally so many new members of DBC discussion club...

keep working

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange
strekoza

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

I from the very beginning participate in the activities of the Blockchain Deposit project! I have a gold coin DBC! I use Blockchain Deposits ,where is my money benefit me! It is joyful to see that the company is growing and has the intention of moving to different countries! This is a good alternative to Banks! I am only for development! Join!
sarah7912

Activity: 334
Merit: 107

Easy peasy japanesey

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:19:57 PM

if can ask token as bonus given to us we can withdraw them or only the result of deposit after 7 days?
about bounty part the article about Telegraf.Money could be written in arabic and with refferal link or must Ico only?
any explanation about affiliate program and level? because i recieve bonus from first and second level only
finally other place where we can exchange your tokens?as okex,etherdelta and more
voron2029

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:26:08 AM

A great opportunity to earn from scratch.

The realized déposit Network is a platform for the redistribution of financial resources and decentralized ownership of assets on the detachment.

⚡ Daily interest payment
⚡ Owners create their own interests and conditions of deposits independently
⚡ Zero risk of money safety - only their owners have access to funds
⚡ Full transparency - all transactions can be seen in a block chain
⚡ Each deposit is 100% secured with the tokens that created it
⚡ Absolute liquidity of blocking deposits - you can stop it at any time
⚡ Full security - deposits are protected by an intellectual contract, any fraudulent actions regarding deposits are excluded
⚡ Deposit insurance
⚡ Profitable 5-level affiliate program that allows you to earn without investment
debitcoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:35:26 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 08:10:05 AM by debitcoin

if can ask token as bonus given to us we can withdraw them or only the result of deposit after 7 days?
about bounty part the article about Telegraf.Money could be written in arabic and with refferal link or must Ico only?
any explanation about affiliate program and level? because i recieve bonus from first and second level only
finally other place where we can exchange your tokens?as okex,etherdelta and more

You can issue a DBC Bonus to the deposit. Profit after the stop of the bonus deposit is charged to the decentralized wallet DEBITCOIN.

By bounty program you can find out more information in the official chat telegram @DEBITCOINOfficial

You can exchange DBC on Bitshares, on MEX, and on CloudBank - all these exchanges you can find in your deposit.network cabinet and instructions how to work with them  - in the link.

skiron

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

I got acquainted with this project recently. I like that it is possible to work with both investments and without. Looking at the results of the work already done, the project does not stop, but continues to develop further, which very silino pleases. Good luck in your further development!
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

I 've joined Depossit Project from start and have some DBC to send to 7 days - 0.3% lending system, and it was 3 weeks ago. So any one how to do next! Thanks!
Anw good luck to your project, keep it up  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
mansur1990

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

Hello Everyone! I have registered and opened a new account at Blockchain Deposit Network this month.To tell the truth,I chosed this project for its "strategy and aim" of helping people to benefit from all finances as effective as possible .But when I participated and learned this project "as well as " I could I understood that this is one of the best places for getting profit from different kind of financial actions with its "wide and different" registration and affilate bonus programs.So it is time to make profit.Join this project. Smiley
maggothz

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

https://i.imgur.com/U4RCYIu.jpg

Decentralized Deposit Network, a cryptocurrency online bank, works how a bank should but without waiting in line and teller. The amount of cryptocurrency we deposit (currently support debitcoin, bitcoin and etherium) will be loaned with interest rate of our choosing -I currently loaned my join bonus 3DBC ($100) with 0.3% interest/loan-, or we can loan from others also with interest rate of our choosing. All in all it's a great opportunity to grow our capital without doing tiresome labors. Join us now, we are waiting for you!
kalakazoo

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

Hello. No company can boast of such transparency as the blocking fund. This should be crowned with success. As Andrei Karpukhov says - "The foundation's mission is to make the first legal company of the company", which is not just in words but in deeds. After all, the Blochein Fund is not only money transfers and everything that is connected with finance. It is, in simple words, an "Open Book" in which, for example, the right to property can be written down and nothing can be done and nobody can resist it. It will be impossible to make a fake. For everything is open access for anyone and everyone) What is very pleasing. Therefore, I trust the Blochein Foundation and advise you.
firestormaow

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:21:31 AM

https://i.imgur.com/U4RCYIu.jpg

tranhuongvina

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

I don't received DBC bonus?
Tiger 8.8mm

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

How are tokens put into the hands of investors and interested individuals?
waniowski
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

new info about project

https://www.facebook.com/TelegrafMoney/posts/1916906651661128

i have requested refund of my blocked DBC...    waiting for response

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: