Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 09:11:25 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment regrets!  (Read 1295 times)
Sweetbtc

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:00:09 PM

Well i will share my investment regret whereby i took debt to invest in bitcoin scheme and it turned out to be ponzi one and i still had to pay
the debt.  Sad
I suggest you to pay what ever debt you have before you put your money into bitcoin, you can have it all, the profits you can gain and no more problems if you pay first right? And who knows bitcoin will grow more so you can get large profit with out thinking those debt.
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kittie11

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:42:41 AM

So like most of us I wish I had had the time to notice bitcoin in its infant stages, I had the technical expertise and IT knowledge to mine when it came out but never knew it existed.

I wish while I did know about it that I had put the $3-600 down to buy one coin even last year. rather than slowly piecing together 1 coin right now.

is anyone in the same boat?

I totally understand where are you coming from. It is not too late for us. One upcoming coin caught my eye and their business plan is promising. Check Propthereum.io, they are an asset backed coin and are expecting great coin appreciation in a short period of time.  Proceeds from their ICO will be used to buy A-grade property worldwide which will generate rental income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.