Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment regrets!  (Read 2019 times)
asmythirl

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:59:50 PM

Hey, i feel your pain, i first looked at bitcoin about 4 years ago and did not make a move. What a bad decision that was, to think what my portfolio could be worth now, Sad but hey, no point in dwelling on the past just keep accumulating more and more coins over the next few years. People next year will be wishing they had started now etc.

I am doing a little investing with Bitpetite, which is a great way to invest with the big 3 - BTC, ETH and LTC. Check it out https://youtu.be/IUJ8R202Mmw

I am trading with Coincube as they have a crypto index/hedge style fund that tracks the top 30 currencies automatically and will rebalance the fund daily or weekly etc. based on what your risk level is. So far so good but its early days so fingers crossed.

I am also doing some mining which makes a nice return, check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBGnziClsjo
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigboybitcoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:16:29 PM

So like most of us I wish I had had the time to notice bitcoin in its infant stages, I had the technical expertise and IT knowledge to mine when it came out but never knew it existed.

I wish while I did know about it that I had put the $3-600 down to buy one coin even last year. rather than slowly piecing together 1 coin right now.

is anyone in the same boat?
to be tell you the truth in 2013 I started a IT start up and one of my clinet needed a bitcoin exchange website back then i 1st came accross abot its price and it was 300usd. seeing that my eye went lit up and i thought woooooooow how can something be that much expencivie back then it was the most expensive currency and only few know about that.
And now after seeing bitcoin hit 6100 i am feeling like an idiot .That initial reaction of me made me stay where i am right now.
If instade i reacted woooooow its soooo cheap lets buy it.I would become millionaire right now.
I am not an millionaire and that's for a reason...Sad   
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:49:05 PM

So like most of us I wish I had had the time to notice bitcoin in its infant stages, I had the technical expertise and IT knowledge to mine when it came out but never knew it existed.

I wish while I did know about it that I had put the $3-600 down to buy one coin even last year. rather than slowly piecing together 1 coin right now.

There are countless people who are on the same boat as you and that includes me. And our similarities does not end in being late on btc investment. I also have background in IT and you know how frustrating that was when you found out about btc a little late. Wondering how it slipped your radar haha! But then again it's not yet late for us to slowly achieve our first ever coin.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:59:54 PM

I believe there are many real life stories in investment regrets. For me, I wish I bought BTC earlier and not selling some coins before the price rise.

But I would say move on and invest in the crypto now. There should be no regrets in the future.
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:06:25 PM

there is no personal word of regret about bitcoin I do not think you have instinct and analysis that is less mature and too rushed to invest, every successful businessperson must have experienced losses and errors due to losses and mistakes it as our motivation for the future to be more good
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:08:29 PM

It makes no sense to regret what you have not bought bitcoins before. First you anything can't change. Secondly, now you have experience. It also costs money. You can think about that lost opportunity to make money is a fee for the experience. Agree that now you have the opportunity not to make such mistakes in the future and may compensate your loss.
neo2venkat

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:11:36 PM

i bought 0.5 btc when it was very low and used to buy other coins . now all those other coins are down . nevertheless wait for the right opportunity to sell. No regrets
elliottflz65

Activity: 134
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:17:19 PM

I regret not buying when I could of. I had the money but I just didnt think bitcoin would take off like this and especially this quick
IceOleg

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:22:02 PM

All of us regreat that we didn't know what is gong to happen. But this is real world, we do not have a time machine to change what's happened. But we can use our knowlege to predict what's going to happen in the future - and I'm sure that a lot of pantastic opportunities are waiting just at the cornet!

McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:27:34 PM

I regret not buying when I could of. I had the money but I just didnt think bitcoin would take off like this and especially this quick
As your opinion toward bitcoin. I prefer you to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is guaranteed while other investments are not. Bitcoin giving people a huge chance to earn more because in future there will be one currency in the world which is known as bitcoin so what do you want more from bitcoin?

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:33:19 PM

Yeah, I feel you. Im also one of those people who ignored btc when it first came and those times that the value of it is to low that we still can afford to buy lots of btc. However, it's all in the past. Lets just move on. Sad

nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:35:27 PM

I also regret why i don't know bitcoin earlier! Sad But i think there are many people who regret it more because before, the price is so cheap, yet they sell it because they think bitcoin won't be higher. That time, they sell it just for around $100+ i think? But then now the price become hella insane and i think they would want their old bitcoin back and brcome millionare now.
So now i tend to not be stupid and spare my money to buy bitcoin because i believe in the future the price will be more and more expensive!

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:37:52 PM

I regret that i cash a lot of time some of my bitcoin when the price is low compared to now. I withdraw some bitcoin when the price is around 2000$ and when the price in 4000$ and 4500$, It's false descions made by me, but In the lastest two time, I need urgently some money to buy some stuffs that i need to much. This is why. but i think from now, i will save a lot of bitcoin rather than exchange every period of time.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:47:45 PM

I think before invest we should know about the investing industry. This may help to develop a industry. But this is a bitcoin investment, after investment not possible to change anything. Because less investment is more profit or loss. It will useful investing one business. Next time we will gain some knowledge about bitcoin.
What is an investment industry and will that knowledge help the industry or the individual.if you invest and if you want to get out it you can always sell your asset and convert it into fiat,what makes you think that it is impossible to change anything.There is nothing you will gain on regretting what you did not,just see what you can do now and live with that.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:40:10 AM

This is not just last opportunity as we can see in the market. There are so many things, events, periodic upgrades over the blockchain and bitcoin. They always create the opportunity for us, it not like that price of bitcoin is off the chart currently but we can still make profits out of it in next ten years. The way it hiked from 2009-2017 will be the same thing from 2018-2025 or something like that. So just focus on the investments and let's have that past back!

asmythirl

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:37:42 AM

As a beginner in crypto currencies I also found a great way to invest with the big 3 - BTC, ETH and LTC.
Check it out https://youtu.be/IUJ8R202Mmw

As far as regret goes i guess its my fear of not committing more at the start. However, i like to think that fear is my self defense mechanism to prevent me getting stunk should this investment turn sour. So far so good, 8 weeks in and my $100 is now $800, every daily payout i immediately reinvest to create a compounding effect, hence the impressive growth.

I know this sounds to good to be true, blah blah blah, but all i can say is that it is bloody working and i already got my original $100 out so just working from profit.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:44:25 AM

always on doubt at first ! and afterwards we regret that doubt ! been on the same boat but still wanting to have not just mining but time travel Cheesy and buy bitcoin when it was 0.5 usd each !
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:55:54 AM

As I have noticed too, and like the other experiences, if only I was able to discover bitcoin when it was made and had invested since. It would be possible that an investment made since then would be a hundred times the capital risked. But even though it has bloomed already and a lot of people has knowledge about bitcoin which made it very harder for earnest users than those scammers and freeloaders. An investment today would not be regrettable since the price is still rising.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:47:53 AM

I think anyone who already encounter Bitcoin on its early days and haven't invest even a little, will surely have a great regrets on their life,. Just like me, it was happen to me three times, First was year 2009, where you can still use CPU to mine BTC. then at 2011 and third was 2013.

Can you imagine, how frustrated I am to get even a portion of Bitcoin now, which perhaps I could have a hundred or thousand Bitcoin when I pursue mining year back 2009.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:50:04 AM

I looked at my web search history and I searched for bitcoin as far back as 2013. Then later in 2016 and January 2017. Every time I turned back because bitcoin.com was not satisfactory and other news outlets were all extremely negative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: