Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:07:30 PM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can Mark.Space compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can Mark.Space compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
If they are successfully able to roll out their product worldwide then the project will become extremely huge and I am sure that will make investors very very happy.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

If they are successfully able to roll out their product worldwide then the project will become extremely huge and I am sure that will make investors very very happy.
technology needs to catch up in the future it has a place, right now there isnt good contents for VR
also a limit on hardwares .. A Life like modern graphic games can do well in VR. Most consumer level hardware is abit behind to catch up with 4k and 8k high quality 3D renderings
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

technology needs to catch up in the future it has a place, right now there isnt good contents for VR
also a limit on hardwares .. A Life like modern graphic games can do well in VR. Most consumer level hardware is abit behind to catch up with 4k and 8k high quality 3D renderings
And the amount of computing resources needed for this kind of rendering will be humungous.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

I don't understand. If you make payment on the platform with fiat money, then the transfer will still be effected through an internal token?

As i understand, it will place a fiat/mark gateway. If you pay with fiat it will turn it into a mark and pay with it. And thanks to this gateway, regular joe won't have any problems like getting mark from exchanges, but tokens circulation will be there.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck!  Smiley
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck!  Smiley
Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects
masterrobin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

I have just read the white paper, so I’m amazed!
What do mean exactly? I heard about this project a year ago, but now I’m not quite sure about it.
Why not? VR-technologies are getting more popular day by day. Also, Markspace is a good platform for mining, you know?
I agree with you. Do you see how the Cryptocurrency market is unstable? It’s hard to earn money on this market. Cryptocurrencies started to use POW and POS.
Yea I know. I think this platform is a good alternative. As I understood developers will even give some rewards for miners. I like the most that owners of property can set a price like they want for their property.
Price what they want? Isn’t it strange? Will they appraise the market or just do what they want without any rules?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects
Exactly, just look at VIBE(hub), there's a big market for vr/ar.  Plenty room to grow!
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

Exactly, just look at VIBE(hub), there's a big market for vr/ar.  Plenty room to grow!
Yeah, Vibe did really well. They came out two guns blazing with an alpha platform that was very nice. I'm curious how much of this project is still in the concept phase and how much has been developed already? I think this has huge potential though. I love the idea of the virtual Real Estate. I can't wait to read the virtual real estate laws on property lines and ownership. This brave new world is great and not Orwellian at all.
zazabeast

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

What do mean exactly? I heard about this project a year ago, but now I’m not quite sure about it.
Why not? VR-technologies are getting more popular day by day. Also, Markspace is a good platform for mining, you know?
I agree with you. Do you see how the Cryptocurrency market is unstable? It’s hard to earn money on this market. Cryptocurrencies started to use POW and POS.
Yea I know. I think this platform is a good alternative. As I understood developers will even give some rewards for miners. I like the most that owners of property can set a price like they want for their property.
Price what they want? Isn’t it strange? Will they appraise the market or just do what they want without any rules?
No, that doesn’t make any sense. Owners will not be able to lease or sell like this. Price formation will be based on types of neighbors near unit and the situation on the market. 
masterrobin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

No, that doesn’t make any sense. Owners will not be able to lease or sell like this. Price formation will be based on types of neighbors near unit and the situation on the market. 
Ok. Maybe you are right. People won’t invest 5 mln in project with no future. One of them was a popular Russian hockey player
zazabeast

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

Ok. Maybe you are right. People won’t invest 5 mln in project with no future. One of them was a popular Russian hockey player
I don’t remember his name, but I read somewhere, that he was so excited about Markspace. He gave real money. Wink
masterrobin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

I don’t remember his name, but I read somewhere, that he was so excited about Markspace. He gave real money. Wink
Yes, he was inspired by the team so much.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:04:27 PM

I don't understand. If you make payment on the platform with fiat money, then the transfer will still be effected through an internal token?

As i understand, it will place a fiat/mark gateway. If you pay with fiat it will turn it into a mark and pay with it. And thanks to this gateway, regular joe won't have any problems like getting mark from exchanges, but tokens circulation will be there.

Would this mean that Markspace needs liquidity in Mark tokens?
What is the size of the planned pool for this

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

What will be supported by the system in technical terms? For this to function fully, large computing power is needed.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

What will be supported by the system in technical terms? For this to function fully, large computing power is needed.
The system will be supported by the computing facilities provided by manners,and they in turn will get the dividend from mining in the MARK token.SPACE.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

So the developers will provide us with a virtual world with its economy identical to the real world economy, the distribution of territory and resources?
Yes, it will be a global virtual space with a huge area, everyone will be able to buy a part of this space to create in it some kind of object whether it is your home or online store, or to open your own art exhibition, but anything

It turns out these spaces are a kind of domains that are currently being used in the existing Internet?
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

So the developers will provide us with a virtual world with its economy identical to the real world economy, the distribution of territory and resources?
Yes, it will be a global virtual space with a huge area, everyone will be able to buy a part of this space to create in it some kind of object whether it is your home or online store, or to open your own art exhibition, but anything

It turns out these spaces are a kind of domains that are currently being used in the existing Internet?
The user will be able to buy a space for tokens MARK.SPACE. The larger the space the higher the price will be for it, in white paper more written about the area and the prices for them.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

There are not many competitors. The success of a project will depend on the additional features it brings to the market. Not just a shooter in the HMD, but something more serious. Just shooters in the next year will be more and more-VR - system cheaper every year. And the massive opening of VR-parks is just around the corner. Actually, I believe that the price artificially constrained by the HMD manufacturers.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: