Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-ICO for Covesting (COV) live today  (Read 459 times)
conscious (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:35:44 PM

I have been checking out this project for the last few days and it seems pretty cool. The pre-ico is live today, seems like a good project to get involved in and the token actually has utility and a value proposition...anyway else researched this project any further, i usually just read on here but i havent seen much about it?

covesting.io is their website, but here is an announcement today

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/77n7of/covesting_preico_live_today_new_team_members/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:14:11 PM

Covesting is About to Build the Largest Crypto Community and Knowledge Resource

Covesting, a revolutionary peer-2-peer asset management platform for cryptocurrency market, is launching the “Crypto Intelligence” portal, a knowledge base built by traders for traders, complete with videos, tutorials, articles, market analysis and more.

The portal will feature many videos and written content aimed at educating the community and the world on the intricacies of cryptocurrency. While the knowledge base will cover all of the basics, including what cryptocurrency is, how to use a wallet, what an exchange is, and how to properly store cryptocurrency, the portal will also feature unique content created by leading crypto traders and experts aimed at educating the community and the world on the intricacies of fast growing universe of cryptocurrency.

“The idea is to create the most complete and growing knowledge base for cryptocurrency markets. Top crypto traders will be publishing their trading ideas and market overview in order to share their knowledge with Covesting community.” said the CEO and Founder of Covesting, Dmitrij Pruglo.

https://coinidol.com/covesting-is-about-to-build-the-largest-crypto-community-and-knowledge-resource/

Vladdirescu87

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:35:34 PM

"Launching Crypto Intelligence portal is perfect time for Covesting, who just recently launched their Pre-ICO, receiving over 1,000 different investors and raising over 1,900 ETH in the first half of their Pre-ICO. The presale is limited to only 5,000 ETH and will run until November 19th, or until the cap is reached.

Want to learn more about Covesting, or participate in the ICO? Visit covesting.io where you can access the full white-paper, view the brilliant team behind Covesting, and learn more details about the Pre-ICO and project roadmap. "
Vladdirescu87

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:17:13 PM

Professional Traders Disrupting the Investment Management Industry - Covesting Opens Their Crowdsale

Gibraltar, November 24, 2017

Covesting is a peer-2-peer digital asset management platform combined with the most complete infrastructure for investors and cryptocurrency traders. The platform is being built by ex-Saxo bankers and allows any investor to copy the trades in real time of professional cryptocurrency traders, while keeping their funds safely in their own accounts. Traders can start a career as fund managers by proving their performance, which is tracked transparently, directly on the Covesting platform. Traders can trade from many of their favorite crypto exchanges and will not have to change their current trading habits.

Covesting’s launches a public crowdsale, after successfully completing their Pre-ICO stage on November 19th, raising over $1,1 million dollars and exceeding their goal in just two weeks. The Pre-ICO period which lasted roughly one month, had over 1,700 participants and brought in over 3,000ETH, adequately funding the company through its platform development phase.

https://coinidol.com/covesting-opens-crowdsale/

Nickie001

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:22:46 PM

Is there any official thread or bounty?
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:24:44 PM

Yes there is, you can find that in the bounties section of the forum, but as a newbie you will not be able to participate in signature campaign but yes you can go for social media campaigns and others.

Is there any official thread or bounty?

reducelivid

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:46:50 PM

Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

I have been checking out this project for the last few days and it seems pretty cool. The pre-ico is live today, seems like a good project to get involved in and the token actually has utility and a value proposition...anyway else researched this project any further, i usually just read on here but i havent seen much about it?

covesting.io is their website, but here is an announcement today

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/77n7of/covesting_preico_live_today_new_team_members/
Good team and a solid project. The platform seems very simple to use. It will be in high demand in my opinion, especially with the large number of newcomers that continue to grow substantially. It is also beneficial for anyone who wants to learn from some of the best investors from around the world. There are too many positives to list, but I hope it lives up to its potential and I'm excited for the launch!
herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

I see a huge potential in the Covesting project. The crypto market is growing exponentially, attracting all sorts of investors. Some of them will try trading yet to realise it should be better delegated to professionals. The potential revenue in case of successful platform implementation is enormous allowing to evolve further, grow the community and become the leading platform in the niche. The team has all the resources and knowledge relevant to the project, so I believe in them. I like the look of the MVP - simple and intuitive design. Let's make it happen!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: