Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:04:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 6050$  (Read 2447 times)
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:13:20 AM

Bitcoin is growing altcoins to fall lower and lower. What is your opinion of what will happen until segwit?
Several corrections has happened since you make this post and we are awaiting to start another bullish journey. News coming in from china said some big exchangers are to reopen business activities today and I believe this is going to impact bitcoin price today and others coins from china. Altcoins are in the state of dilemma and I do hope that few days to come some of them are going to recover. Though major coins that has large market capitalization has started to recovery little by little I think after the split we may resume altcoins may resume bullish momentum as fund will flow from bitcoin gold to altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:17:15 AM

I think this is the top for this year. The upcoming regulations will bring the whole crypto market down imho.

But after everything settled there is much more upside incoming.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:28:16 AM

As ofnow the price of bitcoin is already 5900 dollars compared to the last price last few hours ago of is 5700 dollars. And I think there's not effect the segwit yesterday correct me If im wrong . I hope the price of bitcoin will continue to increase so we can make more profit. Its better to invest in bitcoin because the price for sure will continue to increase and to those people have bitcoin hold it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:44:58 AM

Bitcoin is growing altcoins to fall lower and lower. What is your opinion of what will happen until segwit?
But now all alt coin is big growing on the other hand bitcoin is highly fall down.I sold out my all bitcoin than i bought some effective alt coin.Alt coin market now highly increasing i hope next year it will be more pump.

Sewarlock

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:11:52 AM

as you've probably noticed from the market, BTC did rise but it retracted back to 5.6k again. That's always the case, or at least most of the times, the market believes that the price will rise when it actually goes the other way. Which is way it's so dangerous to trade in the crypto market, volatility is insane and you can easily get rekt if you trade on margin, with leverage. Until Segwig2 we'll be seing a similar mentality from the markets, everyone is trying to profit short term but most will end up losing a lot of money. When we'll have about ten or twenty BTC forks, then people will realize that all these "other versions" are just in reality a copy of the original, and when people realize this, they'll value the original even more as non of them will be able to dethrone it. Ordinary users just can't keep up with all the forks, and they don't want to.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:26:27 PM

I have read that amazon is behind the big price
They could accept btc at their platform

jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:37:34 PM

No idea on what's about to happen until Segwit2x. I did price checking today and the price was able to be back at $5,841 which is a good indication that bitcoin gold profiteers are now back to bitcoin.

That's just a rumor and there's no confirmation about that news if they are really accepting bitcoin now. But if they will start to accept bitcoin, we will see the price of bitcoin soaring up to the highest peak that it can.

Just like the favorite term of every trader here, it will "fly up to the moon".
BlazAlt

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:17:48 PM

I think this is the top for this year. The upcoming regulations will bring the whole crypto market down imho.

The hype on bitcoin is big atm, i think its gonna continue its upward trend. In order for this to be its peak this year it would take some real big news to bring bitcoin down.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:29:51 PM

The hype on bitcoin is big atm, i think its gonna continue its upward trend. In order for this to be its peak this year it would take some real big news to bring bitcoin down.

Bitcoin reached more than $6,000 in the past several days and then it went back down again. But it never went below $5,000. That was a good indication that Bitcoin will never fall below that level. After that, Bitcoin started to rise again. Today, when I last checked the market, Bitcoin was already $5,800 plus. This is going to be upward until the hard fork coming this November. The strong surge of value will be happening days before the fork.
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:48:21 PM

Bitcoin is again pushing $6000 as of this post and most probably continue it's climb up until S2X. After that, it's anybody's guess. I think BTC will fall and altcoins will again rise as everybody already had their free coins.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:53:43 PM

Quite the opposite, the people that use Bitcoin know that it would be partially bad for Bitcoin to get accepted through Amazon because the price could drop due to transfers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
festinalente

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:52:12 PM

I think before Segwit2x still have time to see bitcoin at around 4,500-5,000. Too long spurt.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:23:50 PM

Bitcoin reached more than $6,000 in the past several days and then it went back down again. But it never went below $5,000. That was a good indication that Bitcoin will never fall below that level. After that, Bitcoin started to rise again. Today, when I last checked the market, Bitcoin was already $5,800 plus. This is going to be upward until the hard fork coming this November. The strong surge of value will be happening days before the fork.
The upcoming fork is more important than the one that happened on 25 October, so people are holding tight, maybe we can watch new all time high before the fork.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:45:37 PM

Of course almost all the users stick to the bitcoin that they currently follow for the hardfork event later, although not much with the investment I did, but surely I want to take a little part of the hardfork incident by holding bitcoin and try to hold it until early next year. currently the bitcoin price could reach $ 6000 I believe the year 2018 will reach $ 6500.certainly a poisitif trend for the progress of bitcoin.
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:59:59 AM

That is a great thing, plus another milestone was conquered by BitCoin
I want to say to those who are hesitant, anxious and indecisive with investing in bitcoin: they keep on doing so and they will keep sitting and sorry for the bitcoin price increasing every day.
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:32:30 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will stay lower and lower just because there is a SegWit. It may change its price and probably decrease a little but it will try to increase back again and try to reach a new ath.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:48:09 AM

Bitcoin probably will remain moving slowly sideways to up until S2X event
and after that is out of the way, a bigger rally can take hold.
fireballsnake

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:27:16 AM

I would very much like bitcoin to decrease by 3 times, then I'll look at the people who transferred all the means to bitcoins. I am for the development of alternatives, I am for alts.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:36:26 PM

I think altcoins have fallen down because many people sell them to buy Bitcoin. They want to receive Bitcoin gold free. Altcoins will recover soon.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:53:17 PM

Price has started to decrease now and I think its the effect of the fork that is making people to sell their coins as everyone is speculating that price will crash badly at that time so people have started to sell their coins so that they can buy it back at low price after the fork.
The price is not going to crash the price is sitting at 5700, it seems this s going to be the new floor for some time, but I do not think this is going to last for long since another fork is coming and the speculation will begin again, so if you have altcoins this is the worst time to sell, keep them and wait until all of this passes and the market becomes more rational.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: