Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NLP??  (Read 312 times)
Baoo (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:51:35 PM

What do you know about NLP in psychology?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:24:36 AM

Knowing how the brain works so that someone can be the master over it instead of being his slave

Methods of giving brain-referenced references

little that I know of NLP
wRex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:17:43 AM

NLP - Neuro Linguistic Programming, is used for personal development and for success in business. NLP is the practice of understanding how people organise their thinking, feeling, language and behaviour to produce the results they do. Provides people with a methodology to model outstanding performances achieved by geniuses and leaders in their field. Dr Richard Bandler invented the term "Neuro-Linguistic Programming" in the 1970s. A method of influencing brain behaviour (the "neuro" part of the phrase) through the use of language (the "linguistic" part) and other types of communication to enable a person to "recode" the way the brain responds to stimuli (that's the "programming") and manifest new and better behaviours. Neuro-Linguistic Programming often incorporates hypnosis and self-hypnosis to help achieve the change (or "programming") that is wanted.
September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:01:12 AM

To learn about NLP read the books by Richard Bandler and John Grinder - they have defined it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Notmyfault7

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:16:41 AM

NLP is very promising , and can totally change the study.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:06:44 AM

NLP is an interesting alternative field in psychology. I used to study it and apply it for helping others and also myself in interpersonal conversations.  John Grinder & Richard Bandler are the founders and they both teach & apply NLP in unique ways, no doubt you'll find one more relevant for your purposes than the other, even though they both teach from the same core concepts.
Peeter_Cash

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:15:08 PM

I would explain to you .. in person:)
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:06:07 AM

I know about nlp, I think they now even use it while writing screenplays for cinema especially for manipulating the public.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Rafaly

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:27:35 PM

Set of powerful techniques and achievement of desired results with them..
HODL_guy

Activity: 206

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:27:33 PM

My strong opinion is that NLP is for weak ppl who want to control other ppl. And these weak ppl are not strong enough to reach their goal, they don't have enough inner strength and they start to use some dirty NLP tricks (sales, social sphere)...

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:50:47 PM

The question really is, is NLP something that is natural? Or is it something that people are trying to believe into existence by USING some natural things.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:04:30 PM

I think the theme of NLP has long outlived its usefulness,although many use the popularity I there are many other topics relevant,even in terms of seduction,but everyone decides for himself)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: