Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CanYa l|l Real working product, $2 trillion-dollar market  (Read 8913 times)
spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:31:54 AM

Hello. It seems that you have allocated too much to the pool of rewards. What about its reduction?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:34:22 AM

Hello. It seems that you have allocated too much to the pool of rewards. What about its reduction?

As for me, everything is just fine, other projects are pouring millions into marketing campaigns that don’t always work out.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:35:13 AM

As for me, everything is just fine, other projects are pouring millions into marketing campaigns that don’t always work out.

However, why are you so confident in the success of advertising, if it is carried out by individual users rather than by a team of professionals?
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:53:53 AM

However, why are you so confident in the success of advertising, if it is carried out by individual users rather than by a team of professionals?

I think you didn't watch CanYa news if you talk about advertising.

They already established 5 partnerships. They was featured in forbes, all kinds of ICO related websites, many articles and video reviews. Many meet-ups and blockchain conferences. 20k followers of facebook and so on. What else do you need?
James_CanYa (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:47:13 AM

Thanks for all of the replies all! With the ICO starting in less then 24 hours it's all hands on deck at CanYa! We'll do our best to answer any and all questions on bitcointalk.

Good afternoon. Let’s suppose that I didn’t find the service that I needed on your service. Can I leave an application that employees can view?
Good morning! This is one of features that will be implemented in the future, the ability for users to list services they need completed and for service providers to view a list of services that they could complete!

Good afternoon. I’ve read a lot about your project, it has proved itself to be quite good in Australia. But you used a third-party company to make payments. How can you use this mechanism when working with the global market?

Cryptocurrency! By using cryptocurrency payments we can create borderless, instant payments. Currently we work with a third party for AUD payments, this will of course continue to be a feature on our platform and we want to implement as many fiat payment channels as possible going forward.

It is written that services with hourly payment prevail on your platform in your WP. In this case, can I hire staff for a full-fledged remote job, concluding with them only a smart contract rather than a standard contract?
Yup! You could effectively create an entire group of developers, designers and content creators on CanYa. Having all of their payments in escrow with smart contracts!

According to official information, one of the criteria for automatic evaluation of performers is the "citation frequency". What is it, and why do you consider this indicator to be important?
There's no mention of "citation frequency" in our whitepaper but citation frequency likely refers to the number of previous services either the user or service provider has been involved with. So the number of references each user has - Basically referring to reputation.

My review of CanYa ICO.

If you mind to read. CanYa already posted it in the telegram channel.

https://medium.com/@Dasengineer/why-you-should-consider-canya-ico-as-one-of-the-projects-you-might-to-invest-in-2da6578f8182

Thanks
Thanks so much for this article! If you haven't already be sure to submit it though our community bounty content creation bounty!
https://blog.canya.com.au/2017/09/22/canyacoins-community-bounty-program/

Community members have already provided some awesome answers! The rewards pool isn't spent on anything other than our users. Referrals, Signup bonuses, User cashbacks are where the rewards pool is spent, we don't feel like this is a waste at all! We also want this rewards pool to last a long time - To continue to bring happy users into the CanYa ecosystem!

Thanks for all of the questions guys & girls! Keep them coming and a member of the team will reply asap!
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:23:25 PM

Good afternoon. I understand that clients interact with those who provide services directly, but who solves the disputes that have arisen between these two parties?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:24:12 PM

Hello. I have a question about assess the quality of the services provided. For example, if I think that my work was judged unfairly low, can I challenge the decision or delete the feedback from my profile?
James_CanYa (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:03:01 PM

Good afternoon. I understand that clients interact with those who provide services directly, but who solves the disputes that have arisen between these two parties?
So the plan for dispute resolution is to have a series of smart contracts ending up with a human arbitrator. So assuming everything goes well we have a single trustless hedged escrow smart contract that deals with payment. If there's a disagreement this gets escalated to a second smart contract, where the two parties can discuss and try to come to a resolution by themselves (say for example accepting 50% of initial payment for a worse than expected service.

Finally there's a third level of dispute resolution where a CanYa employee (Or a third party for later scaling) investigates the case to asses the evidence and make a judgement call. This will require serious scaling as the platform gets more and more transactions, however there's no way around this (Until we get super duper amazing AI solutions longer term  Shocked). As a services marketplace offering everything from graphic design to smart contract deployment to plumbing to dog walking there's no way to automate the dispute resolution at the highest level. Hope this answers your question in detail!

Hello. I have a question about assess the quality of the services provided. For example, if I think that my work was judged unfairly low, can I challenge the decision or delete the feedback from my profile?
The same as Uber or Airbnb, If you think that there has been an unfair judgement you'll be able to contact support to try and rectify this problem. Deleting feedback from your profile will be impossible without CanYa team input though - Otherwise the reputation system would be far to easy to game.
jetyap

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:46:25 PM

Hi there. Eventually we will be moving this towards a community-based scoring system, though it is likely that we will be rewarding positive ratings rather than penalise low ratings. This rating is initially ranked based on the 15 point check, and eventually integrate crowd reputation sources like Indorse.
Syroamst

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:09:03 PM

CanYa is selected by ICO Drops!  Cheesy See https://icodrops.com/canya/

The Best ICO Calendar
█ █ █   ICO Drops   █ █ █
Rating + Bounty List + ROI
aklaika

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:19:09 AM

so its good?
iam happy to hear that

wana go there quick  Wink
jetyap

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:21:37 AM

so its good?
iam happy to hear that

wana go there quick  Wink

Please join us on our Telegram Community channel! https://t.me/joinchat/GI97FhDD1lf6dh-r9XRdvA
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:16:04 AM

Hello! How long have I to wait until the ICO? Do I need to register a special wallet in advance or not?
ber68dclass

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:19:44 AM

Hello! How long have I to wait until the ICO? Do I need to register a special wallet in advance or not?

The wallet is normal, but in order to take part in the sale you first need to get through the white list. More information about it you can find out there on the site.
jetyap

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:54:34 AM

We will go live in less than 2 hours! No special wallet is required. Just send your coins from a wallet where you control your private keys. Accessing your CAN tokens via our TrustWallet helps us to guide the experience for novices. Join us on our AMA with our CEO, JP if you have any questions!

https://facebook.com/CanYaapp/videos/947245388758015/
James_CanYa (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:32:56 AM

The final countdown has begun! CanYa's Launch AMA (Ask Me Anything) is now live all over the internet! 💻
-
Reddit AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/CanYaCoin/comments/7flchx/canya_ask_me_anything_ico_launch/ 📡
-
Facebook live: https://www.facebook.com/CanYaapp/videos/947245388758015/?notif_id=1511679601248890&notif_t=live_video_explicit 🎥
-
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/canya_io 📫
-
Telegram: https://t.me/CanYaCommunity

Post any and all questions leading up to the ICO and a team member will be here to answer them! 📝
jetyap

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:32:18 AM

The CanYa ICO has gone live! Visit our website to participate.

https://www.canya.io/
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:38:36 AM

Good afternoon. I couldn’t find the total number of tokens put on the ICO on the site. Can someone name them for me?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:39:55 AM

Good afternoon. I couldn’t find the total number of tokens put on the ICO on the site. Can someone name them for me?

Yes, I can. It is 60 million. It isn’t on the site, but it is clearly spelled out on the second page of the WP.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:41:18 AM

I consider the fact that the crypto currency will be in a smart contract until the end of the dispute between the executor and the customer to be unacceptable. Let’s suppose I needed to urgently execute the project, the performer didn’t do it in time, and I have no means to hire a new one. What should I do in such cases?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: