Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CanYa l|l Real working product, $2 trillion-dollar market  (Read 8913 times)
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:44:29 AM

I consider the fact that the crypto currency will be in a smart contract until the end of the dispute between the executor and the customer to be unacceptable. Let’s suppose I needed to urgently execute the project, the performer didn’t do it in time, and I have no means to hire a new one. What should I do in such cases?

This is only one tiny disadvantage against the background of a lot of advantages. For example, if you entered a basic contract with a service provider, you would have to go to court to solve a similar problem.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:46:20 AM

I consider the fact that the crypto currency will be in a smart contract until the end of the dispute between the executor and the customer to be unacceptable. Let’s suppose I needed to urgently execute the project, the performer didn’t do it in time, and I have no means to hire a new one. What should I do in such cases?

This is only one tiny disadvantage against the background of a lot of advantages. For example, if you entered a basic contract with a service provider, you would have to go to court to solve a similar problem.

But I’m sure in courts, they are guided by certain legislation, which is generally accepted. Smart contracts don’t have anything like that, and therefore I consider them to be risky.
bit679

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:49:45 AM

But I’m sure in courts, they are guided by certain legislation, which is generally accepted. Smart contracts don’t have anything like that, and therefore I consider them to be risky.
The law also has a lot of nuances, many of which make direct contact between service representatives and customers impossible without an intermediary. This contributes to the artificial increase in prices for services. There are only two sides in CanYA and they are imperishably connected to each other.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:54:52 AM

The law also has a lot of nuances, many of which make direct contact between service representatives and customers impossible without an intermediary. This contributes to the artificial increase in prices for services. There are only two sides in CanYA and they are imperishably connected to each other.
I will allow myself to add that no one prevents the customer from including the terms of the standard employment contract to the smart contract. All that is required is the consent of the performer. However, the latter, most likely will have to attract a lawyer, and this is an extra problem.
bit679

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:56:45 AM

I will allow myself to add that no one prevents the customer from including the terms of the standard employment contract to the smart contract. All that is required is the consent of the performer. However, the latter, most likely will have to attract a lawyer, and this is an extra problem.
Thank you for helping me to understand this issue. It turns out that smart contracts are much more universal than usual physical contracts, although earlier I believed that things were exactly the opposite.
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:03:52 PM

Has your platform implemented premium account registration? For example, to let the service announcement always be at the top of the list, or let the customer receive a stable discount when making frequent orders?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:04:36 PM

Hello. I got acquainted with the distribution of tokens, but I didn’t fully understand one point: why do you plan to permanently burn 34% of the used tokens? If the platform will grow, then on the contrary it is necessary to produce them as much as possible!
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:14:09 PM

Hello! How long have I to wait until the ICO? Do I need to register a special wallet in advance or not?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:15:43 PM

Hello! How long have I to wait until the ICO? Do I need to register a special wallet in advance or not?

The wallet is normal, but in order to take part in the sale you first need to get through the white list. More information about it you can find out there on the site.
ferrum83

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:16:59 PM

Good afternoon. I couldn’t find the total number of tokens put on the ICO on the site. Can someone name them for me?
Yes, I can. It is 60 million. It isn’t on the site, but it is clearly spelled out on the second page of the WP.
jetyap

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:29:33 PM

Has your platform implemented premium account registration? For example, to let the service announcement always be at the top of the list, or let the customer receive a stable discount when making frequent orders?

Yes, that is exactly correct. There will be features which can be implemented using CAN tokens, such as featured listings.

Hello. I got acquainted with the distribution of tokens, but I didn’t fully understand one point: why do you plan to permanently burn 34% of the used tokens? If the platform will grow, then on the contrary it is necessary to produce them as much as possible!

Burning the token helps retain value of the coin when it is consumed, and also encourages usage of the token as each token consumed in the platform use will create a marginal decrease in token supply making the remaining supply a bit more attractive to acquire.  

ICO is live now.

ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:56:51 PM

Good afternoon. If the sum of payment exceeds the amount added by the customer into the smart contract, the difference is returned when it is closed. And what should I do in cases when the bill is bigger than the amount available? Can the performer forcibly collect the balance?
kentuckykid

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:45:40 PM

Good afternoon. If the sum of payment exceeds the amount added by the customer into the smart contract, the difference is returned when it is closed. And what should I do in cases when the bill is bigger than the amount available? Can the performer forcibly collect the balance?
californybit

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:47:18 PM

The fact that you can automate purchases and make information about them publicly available in your application  is incredibly cool, and it hits hard the corruption. Have you conducted any negotiations for their implementation with governments or government agencies?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:08:38 AM

In my opinion, it is better to buy an apartment in a building that is just planned to start being built and which is in the immediate vicinity of the actual place of stay. The profit will be the same, but you can see the construction’s progressing for yourself every day.
kentuckykid

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:11:34 AM

Hello. Does the site on which I distribute my referral links matter? I have a blog, I would like to attach an article about you, and insert a link into it.
jetyap

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:46:05 AM

Hello. Does the site on which I distribute my referral links matter? I have a blog, I would like to attach an article about you, and insert a link into it.

You can put your referral link in all the blogs you write and earn 5% referral on all the purchases from those members!
Immer

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:07:48 AM

Hello. Uber offers performers a similar option of cooperation, but the commission is about 20% there. I'm wondering if you’re planning to post the drivers' ads on your platform.
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:10:29 AM

Good afternoon. I'm wondering if I advised my friend to use services of a certain electrician, can the electrician himself give me a discount, or give me a coupon?
rocketbit48

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:11:46 AM

Good afternoon. What bonus is valid at the moment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: