Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin can hit 7000$ before end of this year  (Read 3082 times)
Mikelude (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:08:44 AM

yes of course i think  bitcoin will hit 7000 $ or 8000 $ you can see today Bitcoin just hit 6000$ on Bitfinex . I would not be surprised if bitcoin go to $10000 at the end of this year .

Is it $10000 am seeing on your post? I think that is quite ridiculously high but having in mind that anything is possible in the crypto world, I wouldn't doubt completely the possibility of that price mark. But if that should ever happen, am afraid the crypto world will never be the same again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:16:21 AM

There’s always a possibility in bitcoin. Right now its hard to reach $6000 since theres a war between sellers and buyers both sides doing their job thats why the price decreasing and increasing at the same time but i do believed that it can hit $7000 before this year end.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:21:23 AM

There’s always a possibility in bitcoin. Right now its hard to reach $6000 since theres a war between sellers and buyers both sides doing their job thats why the price decreasing and increasing at the same time but i do believed that it can hit $7000 before this year end.

Since bitcoin has power to reach any value.Today the price of bitcoin is around 5800 $.Before the fork, the price of bitcoin will reach the value of 6500$.After the fork ,the price will reach slowly increase and move towards the 7000$.In a month after the fork ,the price will crossed 7500$.It's possible to reach 7500$ at this year end.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:26:14 AM

For sure the price of bitcoin will reach 7k dollars because as of now the price of bitcoin is already 6000 dollars. But in my own prediction 7k dollars is possible maybe next month. But it depends always on the demand on the market if the price increase or decrease but I hope the price will continue to increase so we can make more profit in the future. More profit to come!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:41:39 AM

Can bitcoin reach 7000$ before December?
What do you think?
I think it will.
I believed that we would see something around $7000. Make me confident in buying at 5900, even if I'm down for a few weeks. We will have a happy Christmas with bitcoin.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:58:54 AM

I think it is very likely that Bitcoin price come up to 7000$ till the end of this year. Some people say that it will go up to 10000$, but I think they are either very optimistic or don't know what their saying. We can expect bust in price after SegWit2x. Maybe in best case price could go up to 8000$, but that is maybe me being optimistic. We will see.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:09:45 AM

I think it is very likely that Bitcoin price come up to 7000$ till the end of this year. Some people say that it will go up to 10000$, but I think they are either very optimistic or don't know what their saying. We can expect bust in price after SegWit2x. Maybe in best case price could go up to 8000$, but that is maybe me being optimistic. We will see.
Rationally the bitcoin price at the end of the year could reach 7000 $ to 8000 $. If you look at the current price that has reached 6000 $ then it will be very likely to happen. I still have not seen the effect of fork on a few days ago. Bitcoin prices still look stable and there is no significant change. Bitcoin prices today would prove that the price of bitcoin is good enough to withstand the negative issues that occurred.
migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:49:58 PM

I would't say that it will hit 7000$ this year. But it will, maybe next year. This is because this year has been a good run for Bitcoin value, but now at the latter part of the year there are a lot of external factors that came in. Examples are the banning of Bitcoins in some countries one of which is China. Although Bitcoin showed it can take the hit, still there are these factors that slows down the increase.

Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:03:36 PM

Bitcoin has many times shown its amazing vitality. I doubt that the ban in any single country, even if China can kill bitcoin. The price will remain stable and maybe we will see the $ 7,000 price tag, but it will not be long. It will be known only after we safely go segWit2x.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
btcbonanza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:43:11 PM

Rationally the bitcoin price at the end of the year could reach 7000 $ to 8000 $. If you look at the current price that has reached 6000 $ then it will be very likely to happen. I still have not seen the effect of fork on a few days ago. Bitcoin prices still look stable and there is no significant change. Bitcoin prices today would prove that the price of bitcoin is good enough to withstand the negative issues that occurred.
Yeah, there is some certainty that the price will climb up to 8000$ or even above it since it already made it to the price of 6000$. And, in fact, the price is still above 5500$ even after the fork. As it still heading further, we'll soon be seeing more stronger bitcoin as one never know what surprises are waiting further when it's about bitcoin...
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3633

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:10:09 PM

What do you think?
I think it will.

Bitcoin Gold price Down So that most of users will try to buy more BTC

next fork will start at 11 so may push price up more that 6,500$

in other hand some bad news start Like Indonesian  Ban may effect in price

Generally price will incrase to 6,000$ rang but it is hard to up to 7,000$

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:50:30 PM

I hope that this will happen in the end of this year that bitcoin will hit the $7000 because already its value is high as compared to other currencies. Bitcoin is the futuristic currency and therefore it will be more reliable and acceptable currency for all this we should keep in mind the market forces like the demand of crypto currencies and supply of these crypto currencies.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:38:07 PM

What do you think?
I think it will.
Definitely it is possible for Bitcoin. The price of bitcoin have already crossed tha limit 6k. In rest of this year bitcoin will hit 7k easily. Not only 7k it has chance to reach 8k or up in this year. I personally think that it will hit a big price very soon.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:04:51 PM

What do you think?
I think it will.
Definitely it is possible for Bitcoin. The price of bitcoin have already crossed tha limit 6k. In rest of this year bitcoin will hit 7k easily. Not only 7k it has chance to reach 8k or up in this year. I personally think that it will hit a big price very soon.
I also think like that. in fact, it could have been priced at more than $ 7000 by year's end. the need for bitcoin use is so great. and to date, bitcoin has reached over $ 6000. well, i guess it's very easy for bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:58:37 PM

What do you think?
I think it will.

Perhaps. However, I think that there will be a great resistance to 7000 USD before December. To think that there will be a hardfork on mid November. Bitcoin might crash before the fork but will recover quickly. I think that it might go as high as 6500 before December and will be at 7000 level on December or on the first weeks of January.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:01:59 PM

What do you think?
I think it will.

Perhaps. However, I think that there will be a great resistance to 7000 USD before December. To think that there will be a hardfork on mid November. Bitcoin might crash before the fork but will recover quickly. I think that it might go as high as 6500 before December and will be at 7000 level on December or on the first weeks of January.
forecasts for today are really quite a lot and what to do more attention Nobody knows. Whom to believe? The fact is that if something is said about the situation in November, we can observe the drop in prices for Bitcoin, but it can be quite the opposite. I did not believe these forecasts.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:38:21 PM

What do you think?
I think it will.

forecasts for today are really quite a lot and what to do more attention Nobody knows. Whom to believe? The fact is that if something is said about the situation in November, we can observe the drop in prices for Bitcoin, but it can be quite the opposite. I did not believe these forecasts.
Maybe you are right and so things will really be. But today we will have a very good growth trend Bitcoin, despite the various incidents that show my situation, even the situation with the Chinese government. Even $ 5,900 Today is a very good price.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:52:01 PM

What do you think?
I think it will.
Bitcoin market value reaching  $7000 before end of December this year is very sure because of its current rise in value. Despite the Fork period Bitcoin was able to reach  $ 6000 , so am of the believe that it will increase in value up to $7000 before end of December.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:54:27 PM

What do you think?
I think it will.

If Segwit2x fork was successful then yes, i think that even $10k is possible. Without it being 100% successful however this figure is very hard to achieve and unlikely to be hit for the next few years as a crypto winter may follow.

We're already pretty high up though and making another $1k on current prices is not difficult. All it takes is some whale to start buying and bag holding bitcoin to push that price upwards. If we can see any sort of major news from regulators that is pro-bitcoin then price could definitely be bumped right up there by the end of the year too.

Smiley
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:56:26 PM

Chances are high for bitcoin to reach the price before the end of the year. If the price can hold its current position without dropping we can see $7000 coming soon. We have another fork coming this November. If everything goes fine without any issue and the legacy chain still dominates then that price can be expected without a second thought and we will be seeing a new all time high.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: