Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:29:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin can hit 7000$ before end of this year  (Read 3079 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:13:16 PM

From my overall views of that bitcoin can hit 7000$ before the end of this year because now the time bitcoin become more famous in the world and it demand increases countinously by the people and it rates increases countinously so that there are many chance the price of bitcoin can reaches 7000$ at the end of this year. Bitcoin help the people in many way like financially, transfer the money, shopping, billing etc. So that the people like the bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:36:56 PM

From my overall views of that bitcoin can hit 7000$ before the end of this year because now the time bitcoin become more famous in the world and it demand increases countinously by the people and it rates increases countinously so that there are many chance the price of bitcoin can reaches 7000$ at the end of this year. Bitcoin help the people in many way like financially, transfer the money, shopping, billing etc. So that the people like the bitcoin.

Please come out from the cave you're living in and check the charts. It has already happened! That's what you get for trying to spam your way into the thread without having any idea what's going on.

On topic: I'm amazed it happened this fast. I was expecting it maybe after this month's fork, but since it's done I'm prepared for another $500 in value by the end of the month.
I have to say this is crazy though.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:43:24 PM

Please come out from the cave you're living in and check the charts. It has already happened! That's what you get for trying to spam your way into the thread without having any idea what's going on.

On topic: I'm amazed it happened this fast. I was expecting it maybe after this month's fork, but since it's done I'm prepared for another $500 in value by the end of the month.

Grin Probably he has been sleeping all this while and he has not been following what has been going on but really, looking at all his past posts, I will just have to agree with the spam shit by the dude.

Honestly, the whole bullish trend has been crazy and I am still sure bitcoin has a lot of surprises up its sleeve from the look of things. This is still early November and I won't be surprised if this trend goes on like this, we may hit $9000 - $10000 by the end of the year.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:18:23 PM

Grin Probably he has been sleeping all this while and he has not been following what has been going on but really, looking at all his past posts, I will just have to agree with the spam shit by the dude.

Honestly, the whole bullish trend has been crazy and I am still sure bitcoin has a lot of surprises up its sleeve from the look of things. This is still early November and I won't be surprised if this trend goes on like this, we may hit $9000 - $10000 by the end of the year.
I even am afraid to make a mistake in my forecasts, But what is said about 7.000 dollars, I think more real. Of course, today there are a lot of different situations that can affect the price increase for Bitcoin, and even the next Kumi Laka, which nobody knows how will pass and how it will affect the Bitcoin exchange rate. But if your forecast is realized and we see 10,000 dollars, it will be a holiday of my life.
crazycatwoman03

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:39:58 PM

The new target for the market price of bitcoin is  now $10 000. This is possible because as days go by more and more people are getting interested in bitcoin.  Here in our country,  investing in bitcoin and the coin bitcoin is known only by few people but due to publicity in social media,  I have noticed that there is a bitcoin-accepting company who suddenly appeared.  This company is an investment company for those who are willing to risk their money for bitcoin. Money is given to them and they are the  ones who perform all the work for the money to grow.

I wouldn't be shocked if one day I will be seeing stores posting "We accept BTC. "

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:32:41 PM

Bitcoin has already hit $7000. Wow that's amazing. It means many people are getting interested in bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin will hit $8000 before the end of this year
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:35:37 PM

Bitcoin has already hit $7000. Wow that's amazing. It means many people are getting interested in bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin will hit $8000 before the end of this year
Surely amazing, this thread was created for the speculation that bitcoin will be reaching $7,000 before the year ends but look what we've got now. I don't want to be sure of $8,000 for this year end we still haven't seen the correction and it can drag the price to an amount that we never expects to be reached at the moment but it can also pull bitcoin to a lower price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:21:24 PM

Surely amazing, this thread was created for the speculation that bitcoin will be reaching $7,000 before the year ends but look what we've got now. I don't want to be sure of $8,000 for this year end we still haven't seen the correction and it can drag the price to an amount that we never expects to be reached at the moment but it can also pull bitcoin to a lower price.
I was surprised to see this price increase that I did not think that BTC has been in trust people,I'm happy with the existence now but I'm not satisfied if BTC has not reached 10K$.Now BTC has paved the way for people who are constantly investing in BTC,I can buy a house with 1BTC only this is a great thread 7K$ OMG dude.

nataxa093

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:44:30 PM

I did not believe in it before. But now I saw it today with my own eyes. I am very surprised. Bitcoin can surprise and I like it. Now I want the price to reach $ 10,000 by the new year. It will be a great gift

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:30:27 AM

I was surprised to see this price increase that I did not think that BTC has been in trust people,I'm happy with the existence now but I'm not satisfied if BTC has not reached 10K$.Now BTC has paved the way for people who are constantly investing in BTC,I can buy a house with 1BTC only this is a great thread 7K$ OMG dude.

Everyone has been surprised on what did happened. The demand gets higher for bitcoin though there are so many people that wants to pull down bitcoin. What? You are not satisfied that it has gotten to $7,000? I'm even grateful now and happy that it did. Don't worry if bitcoin will not stay on $7,000 it's possible that it will go higher anytime soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:19:35 AM

Can bitcoin reach 7000$ before December?
What do you think?
I think it will.
It already did and there is enough time for the price to go even higher if we keep up this pace it is very likely bitcoin is going to reach a price so high that it could have been unthinkable just one year ago.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:15:46 AM

What do you think?
I think it will.

It already broke the $7000 mark. I think the price would surge before Segwit2x and will be corrected after that. I speculate a correction price of $6500-6800 and in few days will go up again.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:55:34 AM

Its already hit 7000 usd for now, well bitcoin continue rising and some people says if bitcoin reach 10000 before the end of the year, the bitcoin price for now was so big but i think some are not contented? Because every time it reach what other says its always level up to another production, well its just what i see.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:54:23 AM

Everyone has been surprised on what did happened. The demand gets higher for bitcoin though there are so many people that wants to pull down bitcoin. What? You are not satisfied that it has gotten to $7,000? I'm even grateful now and happy that it did. Don't worry if bitcoin will not stay on $7,000 it's possible that it will go higher anytime soon.
Not I mean not satisfied but yet current prices have not reached the peak which I think is not yet satisfied,if the price is still grateful like you and everyone but this still continues and probably will break through 8K$ to the moon? such as news that has been circulating Mr.batang Smiley

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:08:38 AM

Its already hit 7000 usd for now, well bitcoin continue rising and some people says if bitcoin reach 10000 before the end of the year, the bitcoin price for now was so big but i think some are not contented? Because every time it reach what other says its always level up to another production, well its just what i see.

Some estimates may be wrong because they are simply estimated, jp morgan, china, Bitcoin gold, segwit etc. Such timeless events affect the price of positive-negative Bitcoin prices.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:31:29 AM

Yeah like this thread just created 10 days before bitcoin hits $7000 and I bet everyone is really shook by the sudden skyrocketed.
And I'm quite skeptical that this move will definitely bring more noise in the market and there will be many more investors will get attracted and sure the price will rise more.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
tamawaelah

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

trading for living

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:41:10 PM

Yeah like this thread just created 10 days before bitcoin hits $7000 and I bet everyone is really shook by the sudden skyrocketed.
And I'm quite skeptical that this move will definitely bring more noise in the market and there will be many more investors will get attracted and sure the price will rise more.

i just hope not sudden fall in bitcoin price for black desember, that would be sad ending in this year.
because many investor will get trapped in moon price, that hurt budd  Undecided
beware with chinese news, they are really an enemy

Drnice

Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:50:34 PM

What do you think?
I think it will.

Well for now, the price has gone beyound $7k+ and it is heading to $8k, and maybe it will be before the upcoming fork. And before the end of the year, the price might go $9k. The new year might start up with a $10k.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:17:29 PM

What do you think?
I think it will.
Yes i has a huge chance of reaching 7000USD. Bitcoin is continuing in improving itself. Many investors are  keep in investing in bitcoin while the demand of it is also continue to increase. In addition to that the number of bitcoin community are  almost double itself means that bitcoin are gradually known world wide.
Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:19:36 PM

What do you think?
I think it will.
Yes i has a huge chance of reaching 7000USD. Bitcoin is continuing in improving itself. Many investors are  keep in investing in bitcoin while the demand of it is also continue to increase. In addition to that the number of bitcoin community are  almost double itself means that bitcoin are gradually known world wide.

Are you serious? what are you doing here?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: