Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk account WITH ESCROW !  (Read 239 times)
searchacc (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:34:22 PM

Hello,they are lot of people who want to buy an account but they are plenty of scammer here,  if you want to buy an account with escrow, i advise you to use this site :

https://bitify.com/  ,  just write in the search " Bitcointalk "  they are many account seller WITH ESCROW

How it work ? :  You send the payment   (In BTC of course) to the website, the seller provide you the account, you check the account, if everything is ok, you release the payment ! 

Its impossible to get scammed with this website !

I hope this will help you ! 
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TaintedOwl

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:54:18 PM

Had to eat my first words, read some ones trust and got wrong impression of bitify,still looks like people need to be weary using it.
harrison801

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:12:48 PM

Hello,they are lot of people who want to buy an account but they are plenty of scammer here,  if you want to buy an account with escrow, i advise you to use this site :

https://bitify.com/  ,  just write in the search " Bitcointalk "  they are many account seller WITH ESCROW

How it work ? :  You send the payment   (In BTC of course) to the website, the seller provide you the account, you check the account, if everything is ok, you release the payment ! 

Its impossible to get scammed with this website !

I hope this will help you ! 

I wish someone had told me about this before I lost $300!! Thanks a bunch, I will be using this. Smiley
harrison801

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:20:44 PM

Had to eat my first words, read some ones trust and got wrong impression of bitify,still looks like people need to be weary using it.

You mean to say bitify is a bit ify?
TaintedOwl

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:27:58 PM

I had to erase what I said because it was a comment on some ones trust and it did not hold weight after review.
Still be cautious and keep in mind the fees.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: