Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN / ICO / Oracles Network  (Read 3506 times)
margarynt_koss

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:56:32 AM

I get PM from this thread manager to participate in this campaign. I'm interested to make a video or blog in this project if bounty is available. if I make more than 1 video will I still get stake? please respond to this, thank you.

Hello,
We are glad to welcome you in Oracles Network community and highly appreciate your interest in our project.
You can find bounty details and apply for corresponding program here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2295405.msg23293038#msg23293038

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
margarynt_koss

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:27:01 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 07:15:36 PM by margarynt_koss

Ladies and gentlemen we are glad to announce Oracles POA Network Token Sale details.

We would like to start this announcement with a big “Thank you” to our community. It’s great to see the number of our supporters grow, and we’re excited by all the creative ideas you are sharing with us!

When we started this journey, we could not imagine how our community would shape what we were doing and help us on the path to building a future of scalable blockchain. Hundreds of people have joined our mailing list, Telegram group, Twitter and Forum on our website, and we do our best to be there 24/7 to answer your questions and engage in productive discussions!

We have received a lot of questions regarding the details of the token sale, and today, after weeks of dedicated teamwork and interactions with lawyers and industry experts, we are ready to announce the final details:

We decided to change the ticker of our token from ORC to POA

POA essentially expresses and outlines the core principle underpinning our blockchain which is Proof Of Authority (POA) consensus. We decided to go with a name that would better represent the idea behind the project.

We changed Hard Cap from $25.0mm to $12.5mm or 41.6k ETH (based on the rate as of 11/08/2017)

We made this decision based on the thorough conversations with crypto funds, VCs, and crypto investors. Lower cap is better for the token holders, given the project is close to the launch of the mainnet and taking the market opinion in the account. Lower cap also imposes the necessary discipline and lean model that our team has always been a strong proponent of. We all mutually agreed that this is the best solution for future token holders and the project’s long-term development.

We don’t give any discounts

We carefully studied best practices on the market, and our view is that most discount policies lack transparency and, in the end, do not provide long-term value to the project and its supporters.

We won’t give any discounts on the pre-sale, no matter the contribution amount and/or timing. Even early investors, such as Satoshi Fund, are not entitled to discounts of any sort. The market recently saw some downward trends for tokens of the otherwise solid projects, which happened mostly due to speculations of the discounted tokens and led to tokens losing 10–50% of their value right after the token sale. We don’t want this to happen to our tokensale contributors and we prefer to start with 100% transparency and equal position for everyone.

Vesting for founders and foundation and unsold tokens

Founders and the team: 2 years vesting with distribution every 3 months starting on the 6th month after mainnet launch. First portion will be released in 6 month after the launch with the subsequent pro-rated 3 months distributions.

Foundation: 2 years vesting with distribution every 3 months starting on the 6th month after mainnet launch. First portion will be released in 6 month after the launch with the subsequent pro-rated 3 months distributions.

Unsold tokens will be transferred to the foundation with the above mentioned vesting terms and will be used for R&D only.

Pre-sale for participants with minimum contribution of 100 ETH

The pre-sale starts on November, 17 at 9am PDT and ends on November, 30 at 3pm PDT.
    In order to participate, please, apply for our Whitelist here: https://oracles.org/tokens#

If you have already done that and indicated the amount exceeding 100 ETH, we will email you with detailed instructions.

If you previously indicated amount less than 100 ETH and now want to increase it, you can fill out the whitelist form again, using same email and Ether address, so that we disregard the first entry.

Public token sale

The public sale starts on December, 1 at 9am PDT and ends on December, 15 at 3pm PDT.

To participate, please, apply for our Whitelist here: https://oracles.org/tokens#

Min amount — 1 ETH[/li][/list]

Accepted for contributing tokens — ETH

Total Token Supply — 252,460,800 POA

Tokens to be Sold — 176,722,560 POA (70%)

POA = 0.00023577 ETH (will be adjusted for the current rate)

KYC

All the participants who made it to the whitelist (no matter which tier) will be notified by email with details on KYC process two-three days before the sale start. We also will post the information on our FAQ page here https://forum.oracles.org/c/faq and our website:https://oracles.org.

As our POA token is considered a utility token and our network will be launched during the sale, we accept contributors from most countries, including the the USA and China.

If you want to update your Ethereum address for the token sale, you will able to do so during KYC process.

Tokensale Security

Please be careful of potential phishing attacks and remember:

We will never send you a request to transfer ETH before official post on our website

We never post our ETH contribution address anywhere but here:
    https://oracles.org/tokens for public token sale

Don’t trust direct messages or emails from unfamiliar addresses

Double check URLs that you click on, watch out for similar looking domain names

Read our official channels such as Twitter, Telegram and Medium

Remember, there is no rush to be the first in line for the token sale, we allocated a reasonable amount of time for everyone.

Please be careful of direct messages on Telegram asking for contributions and report any attempts that you consider suspicious to our official channels.

Finally, let us outline Oracles Network key features:

We worked hard since 2016, and we are launching Oracles Network mainnet on 1st of December 2017 during the token sale, when you will get POA native coin compatible with all Ethereum wallets.

We developed cross-chain bridges (video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6KgSk41TDM&t=2s) and we will use this technology during our token sale. Contributions will be collected on Ethereum blockchain while native coins will be concurrently issued on the Oracles Network blockchain.

Oracles Network is the first Ethereum-based public network with Proof of Authority consensus, reached by independent validators. Proof of Authority consensus is a modified form of Proof of Stake where validators’ identity serves as stake and establishes the incentive model for validators to act in the interest of the Network. Such consensus allows for shorter block time and cheaper transactions.

Oracles Network is the first smart contracts blockchain secured by the US notaries staking their identity.

Oracles Network is a blockchain scalability approach, called “horizontal scalability.” Oracles Network allows launching any number of independent Proof of Authority with Identity at Stake networks and connects them via cross-chain bridges. Such “swarm” or blockchains allows to solve the throughput issue.

Oracles Network is one of few working blockchains for smart contracts among Ethereum, Ethereum Classic. If you follow traditional investment strategy with covering an entire segment of the market, consider POA Network and join us on the way to exciting future with many different blockchains interacting and operating together (see article here: https://medium.com/oracles-network/oracles-network-ecosystem-547d05664b86]https://medium.com/oracles-network/oracles-network-ecosystem-547d05664b86]https://medium.com/oracles-network/oracles-network-ecosystem-547d05664b86

Oracles Network has an extensive potential use as a public chain for banks, healthcare chains, government authorities, etc. with their set of validators such as doctors, scientists, bankers, different government authorities

Update:

We would also want to be transparent and let our community know that our current whitelist is oversubscribed. Still, we keep the registration open as our approach is not to limit the number of participants but rather grow our community and help wider PoA network adoption. Therefore, we will structure our token sale in the way that all whitelisted applicants will be able to participate.

Email: hello@oracles.org

Twitter: https://twitter.com/oraclesorg

Medium: https://medium.com/@oraclesorg

Forum: https://forum.oracles.org

Telegram: https://t.me/oraclesnetwork

Thank you all for being part of this exciting journey!
    dgimmyy

Activity: 6

View Profile
    November 10, 2017, 10:01:26 AM

How many tokens for the pre-sale?
    Fillwood

Activity: 5

View Profile
    November 10, 2017, 10:06:51 AM

Is there a bounty program for this ?
    margarynt_koss

View Profile
    November 12, 2017, 12:10:18 AM

I get PM from this thread manager to participate in this campaign. I'm interested to make a video or blog in this project if bounty is available. if I make more than 1 video will I still get stake? please respond to this, thank you.

Yes, you can apply to Contents Bounty program here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdFbMOwn3YUBj0J80sjip1c4ZbsK3cqMOrv_OmWLYQ2NuHxnA/viewform
    crypto_bit

Activity: 168
    Merit: 104

View Profile
    November 12, 2017, 11:06:08 AM

Oracles Network is the first Ethereum-based public network with Proof of Authority consensus, reached by independent validators. Proof of Authority consensus is a modified form of Proof of Stake where validators’ identity serves as stake and establishes the incentive model for validators to act in the interest of the Network. Such consensus allows for shorter block time and cheaper transactions.

I just heard about PoA for the first time. Could you better explain how does it work, maybe in a better suited manner for a layman? And what is the core difference to the ChainLink oracle.
    ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
    Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
    November 13, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

Hello dev, I really enjoy Oracles project. But will there be any presalle for it? thanks

Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
    Merit: 261

View Profile
    November 14, 2017, 03:08:09 AM

tl:dr

30% of tokens given to founders.
    Unsold tokens given to founders.
    6 months after mainnet goes live founders can dump there coin.

Think I'll give this one a miss.
    crypto_bit

Merit: 104

View Profile
    November 14, 2017, 05:03:03 PM

OK. Nobody explained me how does PoA work but I found some information in your web page and the linked forum. My next question is, how it's possible you accept contributors from USA and China? Is it legal or a coarse money grab?
    Jurgen

Activity: 378
    Merit: 252

View Profile
    November 14, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

The Dutch announcement thread is now online:
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2402827
    margarynt_koss

View Profile
    November 15, 2017, 11:14:02 PM

LATEST UPDATE ABOUT TOKENSALE (15 NOV UPDATE):

Update (11/15/17):
    Oracles POA Network smart contract for pre-sale tier has passed the audit by the external auditor. The terms are outlined here: https://github.com/oraclesorg/oracles-presale/tree/master/audit
    According to the rules of the audited smart contract, signing the Early Token Purchase Agreement and passing KYC allows you to participate in the Oracles POA Network pre-sale with an amount not less than 100ETH. It means that your address has been added to the list of addresses allowed to participate. It, however, does not guarantee the participation. Should you wish to contribute more (but not less) than 100ETH during the pre-sale, you may do so, though we encourage the participants to stick to the amount initially stated in the agreement to give opportunity for others. In the event a change needs to be made, there is no need to resubmit an application, sign a new agreement and go through the KYC process again.

There will be no private telegram messages asking for contribution! We exchange messages with some of you. But we will NEVER ask for your address in the private telegram message. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!
    4yma

Activity: 147
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    November 17, 2017, 05:03:44 AM

Greetings.

There are several questions:
    1) Did you have an agreement with any of the major exchanges?
    2) What is the expected date for the appearance of tokens on the market?
    3) How many tokens will be released in total?
    autolove2

View Profile
    November 17, 2017, 06:07:43 PM

In your roadmap "November: launched mainnet". Crowdsale from December 1st to December 15th. So, if I ll invest, I ll receive your coin or tokens and than must swap to your coin?
    SuWide

Activity: 202
    Merit: 103

View Profile
    November 18, 2017, 04:11:03 PM

has been sold out in 2 Minutes. Will definitely be an 5x

frcat

Activity: 1162
    Merit: 101

View Profile
    November 18, 2017, 08:57:58 PM

Sold all on pre-ICO? Really? I was wait this on ICO, because min requiments was 100 eth. Now I missed this  Angry
    Tam.Shams

Activity: 319

View Profile
    November 19, 2017, 12:17:53 PM

Sold all on pre-ICO? Really? I was wait this on ICO, because min requiments was 100 eth. Now I missed this  Angry

Oracles POA Network tokensale is over.
    No more contributions will be accepted. Watch out for scammers.

v_Harley

Activity: 129
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    November 19, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

I have invested in 30 eth. When can I get the coin and what exchange? I look forward to your reply as soon as possible.
     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
        Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
    GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
    Arya_anime

Activity: 420
    Merit: 101

View Profile
    November 19, 2017, 12:56:34 PM

I like your concept in the project and very nice
    Hopefully this project can achieve great success
    Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
    Merit: 284

View Profile
    November 20, 2017, 03:05:26 PM

Plesale is closed.

Congratulations!!!  Wink

And when will the beginning of the ICO?
    Will the tokens be traded now?

Or later? Thank you!
    Tam.Shams

Activity: 319

View Profile
    November 21, 2017, 10:17:17 AM

Plesale is closed.

Congratulations!!!  Wink

And when will the beginning of the ICO?
    Will the tokens be traded now?

Or later? Thank you!

Here are some stats about the presale:

✔️time to reach the hard cap: 58 secs;
    ✔️total number of whitelist applications: 7,000;
    ✔️average transaction price: 0.04634993 ETH;
    ✔️number of countries, participated in presale: 41;
    ✔️we offered same terms and conditions for all contributors, including the early investor/partner — Satoshi fund.
    Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: