Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin can drop 2000$ before end of this year  (Read 3220 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:50:53 AM

I hope the price of bitcoin will continue to increase not decrease . But if the price of bitcoin decrease for sure it will recover again because many people like me buy bitcoin again. Because we want more profit. But as of now the price of bitcoin continue to increase and I hope this is it. We need to increase more bitcoin price to make more profit. Keep your bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:12:58 AM

No, I think bitcoin will not drop this low although it is unpredictable for us to speculate what would be the value of bitcoin before this year would end I'm positive that if ever it will dump the value may only reach $4000 at the lowest, right now the value has already reach $6200 that's why I don't think it will crashed that much. But if ever that will happen i think opportunity for investment will only open and surely by 2018 the value will rise and pump again.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:29:27 AM

I do not see this happening, in fact I don't really expect to see bitcoin fall below $5k before the year end but that is far more feasible, only some doomsday scenarios would lead to a price of under 2k.
I think below $5k might happen then bounce back up(would definitely buy more if price goes below $5k Grin). $2k is highly unlikely, i wouldn't bet on it.

I will never believe that now bitcoin can greatly fall in price. It would be a holiday for many users of this coin. And all would go again to buy bitcoin. But this will not happen, because the price can not fall much
If the whale still want to increase the price of Bitcoin again, they will create more FUD. I do not think the whale still keep this price to buying more and increase the value of Bitcoin again. It so stupid while they can control the market through the FUD.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:11:33 AM

No, i don't think bitcoin price will drop to 2000$ before end of this year. For sure many will get very disappointed if that happen but i think it will not. Maybe bitcoin price will decrease a little for many times before the year end but it will still rise and rise again until it will reach 7000$ until beginning of 2018.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:33:46 AM

No I can't see that there's a reason for bitcoin to dump like that. the only thing that can make btc price fall when another country banned btc on their country. that can happen but for now we're all good and I'm seeing $7000 before this year ends and if we're lucky enough like me as a long term holder we could see $10000 in mid 2018.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

Right now there is no specific crash for such a downfall in value. Still the bitcoin market is completely unpredictable and anything could happen in unexpected time period. Based on speculation from people around the forum $7000 seems achievable before the year end.
No one can obviously predict the outcome of what could happen in coming months or years.

We do not know if there can be something that can shake the support a little bit and create a mass dump. However, looking at where we are, it is pretty impossible to ever see the value of bitcoin dropping to $2000. The support is very strong and what we should be looking forward to now is another ATH.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:52:11 PM

We do not know if there can be something that can shake the support a little bit and create a mass dump.

If there will be something causing the market to shake heavily, it will be the hard fork next month. It's something I consider to be the final (known) obstacle this market has to deal with before taking off for real. That being said, this hard fork that will very likely result in a chain split, may also trigger people to buy themselves into Bitcoin to obtain more SegWit2x coins. If that turns out to happen, we may likely see the price correct afterwards due to people unloading their extra bought coins. Either way, $2000 is pretty much wishful thinking.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:27:14 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 07:24:37 PM by yvesp110

No, i don't think bitcoin price will drop to 2000$ before end of this year. For sure many will get very disappointed if that happen but i think it will not. Maybe bitcoin price will decrease a little for many times before the year end but it will still rise and rise again until it will reach 7000$ until beginning of 2018.
yes you are right and i am agree with you that the bitcoin price will not drop to again 2000$ at the end of this year because nowadays bitcoin are become  very powerful currency and many people want to adapt it, so therefore people need to no worried about the bitcoin price that it goes to drop and yes there are very less chances of bitcoin that its price are below to 5500$ but i hope that time will be very good time for us because this time we and many people buy it very easily.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:41:14 PM

Can bitcoin fall 2000$ before 2018?

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes
But by look at the Most comments bitcointalk.org . No

It's possible but very unlikely. Is there any source? If bitcoins drops that much then whole crypto market will collapse as bitcoin is primary currency and people who just started investing in crypto currency will never comeback again as they will loose so much money if bitcoin drops below $2000.   
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:47:39 AM

Many people fear the idea of bitcoin's price dropping significantly, but in fact such event would send bitcoin into space very quickly. With every drop people run immediately to buy as many bitcoins as they can afford, because they know it will be up once again very quickly. Even here we can read Many people saying, they are waiting for the price to be lower before they buy or that they wished the price could be $2000 for a one day once again. When it indeed happens, there will be so many buyers that the demand will drive the price in no time.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:08:26 AM

To make it fall down until  $2000, it need a special events like big country adopter like China, Russia or Japan decided to banned bitcoin, or there are some weakness in bitcoin that caused major problem, but the  chances of that happening is really small, so many people is supporting bitcoin so the price will constantly go up
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:11:13 AM

It's impossible to drop at $2000 this year because if you look at the pricing range way back from January until now. Yet forks keep on coming and that makes the price growing so high in just less than half of the year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:53:30 AM

It's impossible to drop at $2000 this year because if you look at the pricing range way back from January until now. Yet forks keep on coming and that makes the price growing so high in just less than half of the year.
That is not the only reason the price keeps on climbing,yes forking is a part,but institutional money is coming into bitcoin and so is the reason the price is increasing, the normal users or investors are not moving these prices,but millions of dollars from investors are pumping the price of bitcoin and most of the investors are in for the long run and so i am sure we wont see a crash.
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

Right now, there are no such signs which can predict that Bitcoin falling under $2,000. The Hardfork did not affect the value, Bitcoin still stands strong with a value of $5,700+. The upcoming event for Bitcoin is Segwit2x, which may affect the price. Most of the people thought that there may be a drop in price after Bitcoin Gold but things did not go that way. Also Bitcoin is highly unpredictable value under $2,000 is likely to be impossible but anything can happen.
treather

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

Yes, if there is a massive dump of coins which is possible. Nobody knows the thought of whales in this case, a problem with that though is finding the money and buyers for the coins. With more users and interest, it wouldn't be a problem long term.

Razmirraz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 400

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:59:44 PM

Yes, if there is a massive dump of coins which is possible. Nobody knows the thought of whales in this case, a problem with that though is finding the money and buyers for the coins. With more users and interest, it wouldn't be a problem long term.

But I believe, it will not happen for end this year. Higher demand is stronger pushing bitcoin higher than sellers. Instead, I suspect bitcoin will pass through $7K for 2017.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:06:55 PM

its impossible to dump down the cryptocurrency price of bitcoin, at this year still stable on the $5000 to $6000 price. i will be happy if the bitcoin price will pump to $7000  Smiley
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:45:09 PM

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes
obviously not likely to happen, bitcoin down to $ 2000. What do you think? Bitcoin is not governed by the system, it is the market that determines bitcoin, only the market demand can reduce the bitcoin price. If you talk everyone does not need bitcoin anymore, then I'm sure you'll see bitcoin up to $ 2000, 2018 bitcoin will surpass $ 7000, who knows? Let's wait and see.
Gabz999

Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:08:51 PM

It can maybe yes or not. Nobody knows what would happen in the future. The newest record for the price never expected but we can make a speculation in the future studying the price chart. A lot of bitcoin holders will have to sell their coins just for the price to move downward.
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:46:14 PM

Are you sayaing that it will fall a value of 2000$ or it will fall down to 2000$? But as what we are seeing, the market value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing and it is also true that there will always be instances that dumps will take place but it is really hard to believe that it will fall a huge amount of value as what you've said.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████