Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY]LiveEdu - Bounty Moved to ANN thread  (Read 18945 times)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

bounty distribution 30 th march

Was it the 1st April joke?
Where our tokens, Sir? You give us a word, you said 30th of March. Today is 8th of April.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH LIVE_EDU?
ICO has long been over. They didn't even count the amount of tokens. Scammers?

As far I can see stakes are counted. But just stakes, and no token allocation.
And, actually it was done already few months ago.. so I can´t see any problem. At the beginning was looking as nice campaign. Pity  Sad

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygK9IHfoNCsr5KBSoZh3Nk_mQkNjsD4R-t5nueveE4g/edit#gid=1108600827
When we looking at the spreadsheet of this campaign was also completed right.
But the bounty was not mention it even in the telegram if we read of their news on their they all not know on when the distribution.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
taquitoxz86

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:31:55 AM

Where our tokens, Sir? You give us a word, you said 30th of March. Today is 8th of April.

And, actually it was done already few months ago.. so I can´t see any problem. At the beginning was looking as nice campaign. Pity  Sad

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygK9IHfoNCsr5KBSoZh3Nk_mQkNjsD4R-t5nueveE4g/edit#gid=1108600827
When we looking at the spreadsheet of this campaign was also completed right.
But the bounty was not mention it even in the telegram if we read of their news on their they all not know on when the distribution.

This whole ICO scam operation is probably ran by only 1 person which is the CEO. The rest are just part time goons he used to censor or shill. The ICO price already plunged 80%, I doubt he is going to distribute anymore tokens.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

And, actually it was done already few months ago.. so I can´t see any problem. At the beginning was looking as nice campaign. Pity  Sad

Found out in telegram chat, that team promise to make payment to qualified bounty participants during this week.
Hope this time this promise will be fulfilled.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:29:11 PM

Found out in telegram chat, that team promise to make payment to qualified bounty participants during this week.
Who are qualified participants? Had to pass KYC or something to further confirm his work?
kewlc3s

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

Who are qualified participants? Had to pass KYC or something to further confirm his work?

No idea, I just pasted it from telegram. They said before that were a lot of cheaters in spreadsheet, maybe they removed them, and all rest are qualified?
I think better way to communicated with team is telegram. Here we get no response at all. Sad  Undecided
inbizin

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

Where our tokens?
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

this becomes a bad thing when bounty manager and DEV no one gives news to participant
kewlc3s

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

this becomes a bad thing when bounty manager and DEV no one gives news to participant

Fully agree. But good thing is that team is active in Telegram, and reply as well. Asked to be patient and wait a bit more..
Litzki1990

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:39:22 AM

Fully agree. But good thing is that team is active in Telegram, and reply as well. Asked to be patient and wait a bit more..
In the telegram when you ask about the distribution of the bounty rewards all they gonna say is always soon, But on when soon they said on there. It has been a 2 months i think past but until now it not gonna happen. And we hope they take their promise about the bounty rewards.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
kewlc3s

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

In the telegram when you ask about the distribution of the bounty rewards all they gonna say is always soon, But on when soon they said on there. It has been a 2 months i think past but until now it not gonna happen. And we hope they take their promise about the bounty rewards.

Agree with you. It is actually become bullshit how they threat us.. No information, no tokens counted..
There were not so much bounty participants, it is possible to calculate everything during few hours..
Cheaters Sad
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

While it's not easy to overlook, it best to look beyond and continue with other things. Yes, we're still wqiung for our payouts but let's look to other things. It's a pity that we're treated this way after hours and hours of work. Things like this would demoralize participants from participating in the campaigns as it seems many campaigns are only after what they can get. It's a pity  Sad

inbizin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:42:00 AM

Where our tokens?
Sad
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

Agree with you. It is actually become bullshit how they threat us.. No information, no tokens counted..
There were not so much bounty participants, it is possible to calculate everything during few hours..
Cheaters Sad

yea and if you remmeber 2 month ago team give the announcement they're checking off the cheats
and know i cant believe to all admin say there

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Litzki1990

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

Cheaters Sad

yea and if you remmeber 2 month ago team give the announcement they're checking off the cheats
and know i cant believe to all admin say there
It's not the first time we encountered just like they always promising about the distribution always said soon but look at now it has been more months past nothing gonna happen or maybe end of the year the distribution will begun.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
kewlc3s

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

Hello,
I find it very unfair that you declined my blog after it was accepted once. Yes, my Medium account is suspended. But it was suspended after end of ICO, and job of promoting project was done. Moreover you already gave me stakes once, that mean that blog was checked...

Please give me back stakes. Line Nr. 12 and 320.

and

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

Hello,
I find it very unfair that you declined my blog after it was accepted once. Yes, my Medium account is suspended. But it was suspended after end of ICO, and job of promoting project was done. Moreover you already gave me stakes once, that mean that blog was checked...

Please give me back stakes. Line Nr. 12 and 320.

and

Maybe you need to PM the campaign manager about your problem, It was in a month they are not active in this thread. So the best way to your concern just PM them or try in the telegram asking on there but sometime to reply it was a bot only.
kewlc3s

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

Ok dear colleagues bounty participants. Got feeling that they are going to scam all of us.
Twitter campaign all stakes removed.
Name of spreadsheet - LiveEdu ICO Bounty program  - ineffective bounty program due to systematic cheating by bounty participants
WTF is happening?
Litzki1990

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:15:11 PM

Ok dear colleagues bounty participants. Got feeling that they are going to scam all of us.
Twitter campaign all stakes removed.
Name of spreadsheet - LiveEdu ICO Bounty program  - ineffective bounty program due to systematic cheating by bounty participants
WTF is happening?
So all of us now are not getting our bounty reward, So what about our working in the bounty campaign are all gone now.
I thought the distribute for us our bounty reward so this will going to be scam, It was many months past and now this will be gonna happen for us.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

Someone on the telegram channel said that he was getting paid for the signature campaign, and when calculated from all stakes in spreadsheet bounty allocation for signature campaign only 373,404 LEDU, the total allocation for all bounty is 1.066,869 LEDUs.
Do you think this is appropriate? When compared to total supply of LEDU in coinmarketcap as much as 362M LEDU
Vesperion

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

My name marked Red in the spreadsheet, there is only 200+ participants for twitter campaign. I know bounty payment for twitter will be small, i never complain about bounty in telegram or here except when they late to counted my stakes.

Waiting explanation for this matter, try to contact them via telegram today but still no answer.

Account burned by the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: