Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto lending that pays your investment back in coin instead of capital  (Read 399 times)
MinerClub (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:16:39 AM

Does anyone know of any lending programs that pay you back your coin rather than your "capital"?

BitConnect, RegalCoin, and Hextracoin are all paying you back your capital meaning if you put in .1 BTC, roughly $600, at the end of however many months you get back $600, whereas that .1 BTC might be worth $1000 or more at that point.

I have been searching and so far the only one I have found is Coinreum.

Here is my affiliate link if you want to check them out. https://coinreum.com/?affiliate=cloustrizi

I am looking for others. These BCC type coins seem to be on fire. If you look at the historical price for BitConnect on CoinMarketcap it was worth 16 cents on January 20th when it was first listed on the site. Today it's worth $213 at the time of my writing. That means $800 worth of BCC in January would make you a millionaire today.

If you look at RegalCoin another BCC clone I notice a similar pattern. It just has a smaller supply hence it starting off at $10. Hextracoin has an even smaller supply so it could possibly be worth more than $10 after the ICO, though I am not happy with the workflow of their purchasing option.

Anyways, programs like Coinreum seem like the way to go because not only do you get your interest payments, you get your initial coins back instead of the value of the coin at that time which is what all of the other lending programs seem to offer. It's like HODLing with interest. Whereas BCC and the others are interest plus the value back at the time you paid. Some of their loans are almost a year long. That's a year's worth of earnings on you miss out on.

Please let me know what you think of my analysis and if you know of any others like Coinreum or anything else that's worth a look.

Thanks!

Bitrated user: MinerClub.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tobi4255

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:50:51 AM

LoL, yes getting paid off your "capital value" in BTC is complete madness.

My go-to option has been margin lending, since an exchange with considerable volume is more trustable than a lending start-up, IMO.

Not only are you paid back in the same currency you lend, you can often lend out different currencies at different rates. Even though it rarely is a good idea to convert your holdings just to get a few points on the interest rate in the short-term.

I will definitely check out the website you mention, and if you are not satisfied with it yourself, i recommend you try btcpop if margin lending is not your cup of tea.

Best regards,

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
putci_76

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:44:51 PM

but coinreum, has stopped paying since more than a week now. You can only see the accumulations and do internal transactions of exchanges and withdrawls, but no withdrawls are comming into wallets anymore. So what is the point, their msgs bounce back and they have not even posted any news on why is this happening.
Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:58:57 PM

LoL, yes getting paid off your "capital value" in BTC is complete madness.

My go-to option has been margin lending, since an exchange with considerable volume is more trustable than a lending start-up, IMO.

Not only are you paid back in the same currency you lend, you can often lend out different currencies at different rates. Even though it rarely is a good idea to convert your holdings just to get a few points on the interest rate in the short-term.

I will definitely check out the website you mention, and if you are not satisfied with it yourself, i recommend you try btcpop if margin lending is not your cup of tea.

Best regards,

How do you find BTCpop? Do credit worthy borrowers often post there or is it just junk? I took a quick look and saw 20 requests but they were all unsecured. Is that just because the good ones tend to go faster?

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: