Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Shop - Netflix, CBS, Hulu, DirectTV, many more!  (Read 840 times)
E59192234 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:18:21 AM

Hello!

I am starting an account shop for the members of this forum.

Some info to start:

- You can contact me via forum PM or Skype to initiate a purchase. My skype ID is: live:fiveroundshootout
- There is a lifetime warranty on all accounts. If it goes bad, I will replace it. If it goes bad again, I will replace it again. You'll have accounts until you no longer desire them.
- I can do bulk deals, but you'll need to give me time to organize it and obtain them.
- Since I am fairly new to this forum, I will be issuing 10 vouch accounts to members ranked Sr. Member and above. I expect a short review or confirmation of receipt for each, please.
- I will be setting up an autobuy shop, where you can buy accounts when I am not online. It will accept all payment methods that I accept through skype and pm. You may choose to forego the autobuy option until we have established a trusting trading relationship. That is perfectly fine.
- I will accept almost ANY cryptocurrency as payment, though I prefer BTC, ETH, Dash, LTC, OMG, and NEO. If you'd like to make payment with a different crypto, just ask. I'm sure it can be arranged.
- In the near future, I will also be selling gift cards at a discount rate. You'll have to let me know if that is something you are interested in.

Okay, now on to which accounts I will be offering.

CBS All Access
Chegg
Crunchyroll
DirectTV
HBO Now
Hulu
Lynda
MLB.TV
Netflix
NFL Game Pass
Pandora
Spotify
Tidal
Udemy
UFC Fight Pass

The accounts will be $2 each.

This includes:
The account (email & password)
Lifetime replacement in case of problems
Direct correspondence via skype or pm
Offline sales at my selly link

Some other things.....

- My selly link will not be posted here. If you would like it, please feel free to pm or skype me, and I'll gladly give it to you.

- I'll be going first for transactions to begin with, until I build up some credibility in this forum.

- There are times when I will not have every account available on hand. In this case, please have patience with me as I fetch one for you.

- Bulk deals and discounts are negotiable and of course welcome.

- You ARE allowed to resell all of my products. If you are doing this, I can give you better rates to make your business easier to run and more profitable. I only ask that you don't sell on the same forums or spaces as me. My lifetime warranty will extend to those you sell to, but within reason. If you are abusing the refund/replacement system, I'll have to end our partnership.

- Soon, I'll be adding the following gift cards to my selection: Cici's Pizza, AMC Theaters, and Einstein Brothers Bagels. If any of these interest you, please make it known!

Thank you very much for your time.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:54:24 AM

Received an account from the seller and the one I received does in fact work. Thank you, and good luck with your shop!
E59192234 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:49:13 AM

Online and taking orders!

There are still vouch copies available!
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:28:01 AM

Hi E5! Quick question about your stuff, what level of access does the DirectTV Now account grant? Is it the purple / 'Gotta have it' level? (see here: http://cdn.directv.com/content/dam/dtv/gmott/html/compare-packages-account.html). If I were to get multiple accounts from you (either vouch Wink or regularly) could I get a 'bundle discount'? For like 5? Do I get to choose the email / password the accounts go to? How long do accounts usually last for? Thanks!
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:20:39 AM

I  have received a voucher copy from the OP. I was able to login with the account details he gave me for a DirecTV account and I watched a 30 minute show online. I Will watch some more this evening and report back if I run into any issues. So far so good, I would say the accounts are legit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: